Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

*****Watford v Norwich match thread*****

All very disappointing.Not sure what O''Neil has done to warrant being dropped. He''s been one of our more consistent performers recently.Big improvement required in the second half.

[quote user="Herman "]That was a poor first half. I am hoping it is just the poor conditions that is making us look so uninvolved. Come on City!!![/quote]

We''re about to switch sides so we shall see. Watford did ok, hopefully we can too now.

[quote user="Making Plans"]We are absolutely sh*te[/quote]

I said as much just now on the Pink un match commentary and was accused of being a binner and told I shoud manage the team instead of AN by "Old Devon Canary", blah blah... such a precious lot arent they?

My word Grabban is awe inspiring. What a difference a tap in can make to a player of his quality. AN is a master tactician never out thought tactically.

We do lack a presence up top when we don''t have Wes in the side to help hold the ball up. Something we need to address in January if we want to stay up IMO

[quote user="Spillay"][quote user="Making Plans"]We are absolutely sh*te[/quote]

I said as much just now on the Pink un match commentary and was accused of being a binner and told I shoud manage the team instead of AN by "Old Devon Canary", blah blah... such a precious lot arent they?[/quote]The fact that they''re "watching" a text commentary instead of a live stream tells you every thing you need to know about them

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]All very disappointing.Not sure what O''Neil has done to warrant being dropped. He''s been one of our more consistent performers recently.Big improvement required in the second half.[/quote]

Not sure what he''s done full stop. Just another of our no mark CM''s that aren''t good going forward and aren''t good defensively tbh. Why isn''t Mulumbu out there?

I''d be concerned if I was a Watford fan though because it was so nearly 1-1 after Norwich rode their luck and second half should see us change tactics.

I might be wrong but this feels like a big turnaround coming to me.

I''d like to see Mbok on, but with Grabban on too.

Watford can make two strikers work...

If this is all we have got we will be relegated and in bottom spot . Going to be hard to convince anybody worthwhile to sign in January . Hughton used to serve up this type of dross only he did it so much better .

Said it last week & the same thing happens again todayToo much fuffing around at the back by players who can''t dribble, can''t pass and think they''re playing for Barcelona.For God''s sake hoof it up the park when you have the opportunity

That first half from us was as exciting as watching paint dry - in fact I would go as far to say that we are the least exciting team to watch in the premiership at the moment at least all the other teams down at the bottom create SOME chances we are like ducks out of water

Watched the first half on a stream heres my thoughts, lucky that Watford 2nd goal was ruled offside even though it clearly wasn''t, Tettey is having a poor game and it was defo a penalty. Weve not had one shot on target and hoofing the ball down to Grabban wont achieve anything.

Changes at halftime please, Mulumbu for Tettey and Jerome for Grabban, think we''re missing Gary Oneil''s influence too.

Cmon you yellows - in Alex we trust

already nearly scored...Brady maybe could have taken a touch outside the defender to blast it rather than hit it first time?

It''s still dire. What exactly do howson and Dorrans bring to the table?