Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

It's oh so quiet

You live your lives focused on the greatness that is America, 10th n make snarky comments about America. Then you ask why I make a derogatory comment about the English if I support Norwich. Really!?!?

You people are the last to criticize cuisine. Have another turkey and cranberry sandwich on whole grain bread. I''m having jambalaya.

Mm, Jambalaya. That authentic USA dish.

Oddly, Wiki says:

"Jambalaya has its origins in several rice-based dishes well attested in the Mediterranean cuisines of Spain and France, especially in the Spanish dish paella (native to Valencia) and the French dish known as jambalaia (native to Provence)."

How''s about that, folks?

A bit like how the USA has its origins in Britain.

Now, where are my doritos?

[quote user="Bor"]Let''s have a look at some of the threads started in the aftermath of the Watford defeat:
[img]http://s8.postimg.org/yqxphtwhh/watford.jpg[/img]
Some familiar names and themes there.
Nowhere to be seen or heard in the last few hours.
Can''t think why.
[/quote]

ice to see you doing the gardening for the same.  Isn''t your hole big enough yet.....or should I rephrase that in case there''s any misunderstanding?  [:^)]

[quote user="Bor"]People get it, Lakey.  Except the ones who don''t want to because they are busy playing the poster and not the post.
You know, the trolls.
[/quote]

You can throw it back at me all you like.  You play the poster all the time......you only have to look at the start of this thread to see where your mind was straight after the match, not celebrating like the rest of us.  You were just looking to make some keyboard 2us and them" mischief.

Oh, I always play the post.  It''s my golden rule.
And forgive me, but I won''t be lectured about "us and them" from the man who started an unprovoked and personal attack on me in the "Ruddy and Rudd" thread which was deleted.
Now, for the fifth time in as many days, please stop trolling me and trolling my threads.

[quote user="Bor"]Oh, I always play the post.  It''s my golden rule.
And forgive me, but I won''t be lectured about "us and them" from the man who started an unprovoked and personal attack on me in the "Ruddy and Rudd" thread which was deleted.
Now, for the fifth time in as many days, please stop trolling me and trolling my threads.
[/quote]You can play the innocent all you like, it fools no-one.

Not knowing who Luke Skywalker is should be a criminal offence punishable by a life long Ipswich season ticket

My thread?

Whatever its roots are, Jambalaya is Cajun food. As in American. As for lAsagna, the only reason anyone outside Italy eats it is because WE popularized it, and anything we do, everyone else has to do too.

aBORtion, you watch American movies, tv. and wrestling. You frequent American restaurants, you all dream of coming here, you wear clothes popularized in America - that''s what I mean.

"You frequent American restaurants, you all dream of coming here, you wear clothes popularized in America"

You seem very well informed about my life.

Where do I eat, where do I dream of visiting and what do I wear?

So that''s where abortion comes from. I often wondered....

Now does anyone have the running around stats for the Villa game? Mind you, not sure of their relevance because by using them Grefstat had us on 15 points at halfway.

Still, I hope its nothing too serious and all posters will be well enough to post again soon.

I think you are very misguided Gopher! Out of that whole rambling list I will grant you the movies one. Clothes! Don''t make me laugh!

I think the Italians can take the desired range of clothing market

Everyone wears Nike and Levis, right?

All hail Levi Strauss, born in Bavaria.

And all hail the sweatshop workers of China, Vietnam and Mexico who made you those Nikes.

Wouldn''t wear them myself, they don''t go with tweed.