Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

It's oh so quiet

Asking the "fans" of the board where they are in the wake of a victory, when they spring from everywhere in the wake of a defeat, is a perfectly reasonable question.
Again - you need to play the post and not the poster.
Anger leads to hatred, which leads to the dark side.

LDC is an attention seeking coy little troll, and he''s getting plenty here. I won''t be rising to it any more in this thread.

And yes it was a good win. Not the most entertaining of games and we could have thrown it away in the second half but fortunately Wes and Dave combined to put it beyond doubt. 20 points at halfway, a couple of additions in Jan and we should get over the line.

[quote user="Wes Hooly Fan"]LDC is an attention seeking coy little troll, and he''s getting plenty here. I won''t be rising to it any more in this thread..[/quote]

Wrong...again. On the first sentence anyway.  You didn''t have to write a hate filled post referring to me, but you did, so I replied to it.  And you did it again, so I''m replying again. I know there is a well known convention that means some people think they are allowed to disseminate bile and unpleasantness without being questioned, but unfortunately for you and your ilk, if I can be bothered, I will throw it back on your face, because frankly that is what your sort deserve. 

Agreed WHF. We''ve played better and lost, I saw a draw coming in the 2nd half but that pass from Wes and the finish from Mbokani made today a happy day.

Quite frankly the recent bitch fights involving Lakey, Morty and Bor have been the lowest point of this forum for me.

[quote user="lake district canary"]The level of unprovoked harrassment, both personal and abusive Bor has dished out has generally been way over the top.   He knows it. The moderator on this board knows it too.[/quote]
I have never had a single email from the moderator of this board, LDC.  Why don''t you share what you and he or she have been chatting about?

[quote user="lake district canary"]The level of unprovoked harrassment, both personal and abusive Bor has dished out has generally been way over the top.   He knows it. The moderator on this board knows it too.[/quote]
I have never had a single email from the moderator of this board, LDC.  Why don''t you share what you and he or she have been chatting about?

More playground bitching!? Just ban the 3 of them and be done with it. They are wrecking every thread on this forum

[quote user="JF"]More playground bitching!? Just ban the 3 of them and be done with it. They are wrecking every thread on this forum[/quote]
Strike me down and I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Bor

You''re one of my favourite posters but you have become quit tiresome with you''re recent bullying of LDC

Thank you for your constructive feedback.  Your comments have been passed to a member of our Customer Service department who will be in contact in the next 28 days.

[quote user="Bor"][quote user="lake district canary"]The level of unprovoked harrassment, both personal and abusive Bor has dished out has generally been way over the top.   He knows it. The moderator on this board knows it too.[/quote]
[/quote]You were suspended, were you not?  Nothing to do with me, but that must tell you something.

It taught me to play the post and not the poster.  Some would do well to heed the same advice.  
I don''t believe I have had any threads deleted today, for example.

I would like both Bor and LDC to be mates as they both seem reasoned chaps.

Seems I can''t address that so am out.

Good like guys, you can do it!

[quote user="Bor"]It taught me to play the post and not the poster.  Some would do well to heed the same advice.  
I don''t believe I have had any threads deleted today, for example.
[/quote]Oh yes, my play on words. I thought it was fairly harmless, but then your boring and obsessive attention does sometimes push me too far.  Give it a rest bor, then I can have some rest from it too. No one wants to read these spats, but the more you and your other pal diseminate your particuar brand of unpleasantness, then the more I''ll reply.............but  then that is probably what you want, because it "entertains" you. Some people are easily entettained........

Well I''m certainly not entertained by yet another interminable playground spat. It really is tedious how many decent threads are derailed by the same old attention seeking dullards.

[quote user="xymox"]I would like both Bor and LDC to be mates as they both seem reasoned chaps.

Seems I can''t address that so am out.

Good like guys, you can do it![/quote]Well done for trying, but no amount of reasoning will stop the maniacal quest for one-upmanship. Just ignore the b*tchfests and keep posting on the threads that don''t descend into point-scoring. As you say, let''s just concentrate on enjoying a vital and well-deserved victory! [Y]

[quote user="lake district canary"]The more you and your other pal diseminate your particuar brand of unpleasantness, then the more I''ll reply....[/quote]
An interesting perspective.
Let''s talk about your deleted thread from today, entitled "Rudd and Ruddy".
You started the thread - there was no "replying".
It was a personal attack on me.
It was deleted,
What had I done?

Give it a rest LDC.

You can occasionally post something relevant which I can reply to with a genuine response. Your thread this morning was painful to read and was rightfully deleted.

[quote user="Bor"]Normally when we lose a home game we have several threads started by now.

Where is the Howson Was Great thread?

Mbokani led the line well?

Clean sheet, yay?

Hmm.

Ssshhhhhh.[/quote]You''ve a terrific sense of humour, but you''re the one heading for the ''dark side'', Bor.You live in a world the way you''d like it to be rather than the way it actually is.F*ck all to with football, btw [:D]