Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

It's oh so quiet

Seriously Houston, isn''t there a whoopwhoopyee-haw.com message board you could frequent instead?

In his mind we are all dressed as the guy from the pretty fly for a white guy music video! That''s a thought, I guess all we listen to is American music as well and we all wish to own an American car! I really don''t want to turn this into an American bashing thread because I like them but I do wonder if they realise there is a world outside of there!

Yes, Strauss was a foreigner who made it in America. We liked his product, made it cool, and the rest of the world took notice.

I didn''t say emulating American ways is ALL you do, only that it''s a significant part of what you do. Jazz, blues, rock, rap, stand up comedy, these are all creations from America the world tries to copy.

But the point is that late term aBORtion went to the USA-BAD card rather than challenge my comment. He''s since lied to Lake about playing the ball not the man. What a drip!

I still do not get why anybody who supports Norwich City could take offence at the OP. I am also rather disappointed at the lack of stats being posted, I found it interesting that Bournemouth (who run around rather a lot) have conceded more goals from set pieces than any other team in the Prem.....(and have a very similar points tally to us, which means we must be a good as them or they are as crap as us).........

"I didn''t say emulating American ways is ALL you do, only that it''s a significant part of what you do. Jazz, blues, rock, rap, stand up comedy, these are all creations from America the world tries to copy."

You seriously need an education.

[quote user="Bor"]"I didn''t say emulating American ways is ALL you do, only that it''s a significant part of what you do. Jazz, blues, rock, rap, stand up comedy, these are all creations from America the world tries to copy."

You seriously need an education.[/quote]

So does America.

I have a number of bright and self-aware Americans and work with a couple who are great company. I suspect that travelling outside the bubble has broadened their minds. Likewise when I went to New York (not as good as Berlin but better than Amsterdam) I met some great people.

I like to think of Gainer as the exception.

"late term aBORtion"

I am very surprised that anyone would find this funny or indeed acceptable as a way to refer to another human being.

Still, the beauty of freedom of speech is it allows people to be judged by their words.

"Language most shows a man. Speak that I may see thee. It springs out of the most retired and innermost parts of us, and is the image of the parent of it, the mind. No glass renders a man''s form or likeness so true as his speech."

“Lips and tongues lie. But actions never do. No matter what words are spoken, actions betray the truth of everyone"

Why don''t duck quacks echo? Talking a bout ducks!

Back to the thread there are two things for certain in this world, Norwich lose and the moaning starts, Nowrich win and moaning starts, you just can''t win or lose........

You just learn to sort of tune it out over the years, I find.

A while ago I just reached acceptance that football is a sort of stress release for some people and that their opinions shouldn''t be taken seriously. Football, for them, is not about the team or the success of the club. It''s about them, and their baggage that they take with them into every game in some sort of hope that it will be cleansed.

Maybe I''ll end up like that, I sincerely hope I don''t.