Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Is the club a shambles?

FORMATION - TICKET PRICES ADULT £10 | U17 £5

Norwich City v West Ham Pre-season Friendly Norwich City v West Ham United- Pre-season friendly at Carrow Road

Tuesday, June 28 KO 7.45pm

Click here to purchase your West Ham United match tickets online now.

Just sent to my email, from the club, not sure they know this but I believe the West Ham friendly is in July.

I''ve emailed them back. Maybe that''s why we haven''t seen urgency in signings they are a month behind.

[quote user="Indy"]FORMATION - TICKET PRICES ADULT £10 | U17 £5

Norwich City v West Ham Pre-season Friendly Norwich City v West Ham United- Pre-season friendly at Carrow Road

Just sent to my email, from the club, not sure they know this but I believe the West Ham friendly is in July.

I''ve emailed them back. Maybe that''s why we haven''t seen urgency in signings they are a month behind.[/quote]

It''s conclusive proof that if you can''t find a stick to beat the club with then use a twig.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Indy"]FORMATION - TICKET PRICES ADULT £10 | U17 £5

I''ve emailed them back. Maybe that''s why we haven''t seen urgency in signings they are a month behind.[/quote]

It''s conclusive proof that if you can''t find a stick to beat the club with then use a twig.

[/quote]
[Y]

It''s just yet another example of things not quite happening

Small issue but many small issues make for a total mess.

We are doomed I tell you doomed mark my words

At the Tottenham match, whenever the fcuk that was, I had two Golden Goal tickets which both had a bonus prize.

I did what I had to do, fill in a form after the match hand in to reception etc etc. then had to ring up and choose my gifts (one was a signed RVW pic BTW)

To date not received anything, tried ringing The promotions office several times to no avail as no-one ever answered.

That my friends is a bl00dy shambles!

If this had been checked by someone before it went out, they might have noticed it.  Mistakes by computer operators happen all the time - same with that Korean flag debacle at the olympics.  As usual, tasks are left to an individual with a computer and no quality control.   One man and a computer can be brilliant, it can also be the opposite (witness the new kit........) 

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Indy, vintage and Waveney all having a good old moan, now there''s a thing.[/quote]I wasn''t moaning, I just found it ironic that the OP made a joke and then got accused of attacking the club. Certain posters seem to have found a meme with which to beat fellow fans.

Yes, a typo and then their failure to sort out a prize is certainly clear evidence that our club is a shambles. Sometimes I despair at some of the OP''s on here, even after the amazing scenes just seven weeks ago we are already seeing such posts, its weird.

Ordered my priority membership on June 9th and then ordered two new home shirts and an away shirt on the 1st of this month and still neither have arrived. SHAMBLES!!!

[quote user="lharman7"]Ordered my priority membership on June 9th and then ordered two new home shirts and an away shirt on the 1st of this month and still neither have arrived. SHAMBLES!!![/quote]

Two month delivery time, so not due yet.  It takes that long for the steamer to reach the colonies.......[;)]

Or...it could be that certain posters like to criticise and find fault...but then hate it when other Norwich supporters dare to argue the point...

[quote user="Stiflers Mom"]Couldn''t agree more Vintage.

Free speech on this forum is being more and more restricted by the pinkun mafia[/quote]Yes SM, only Bethnal and posters deemed to be ''clever and knowledgeable'' can get away with

criticising the club. The rest of us have to face a Spanish Inquisition and be accused of not being true believers.

The problem is that some people only ever complain, never praise-I am sick and tired of those type, who then get affronted and start bleating on about '' Free speech''.

So yes, say what you want but if you only ever say negative things then don''t start moaning about the response you get.

And no, this club is not a shambles. Have a look at the club over the border if you want to see what a shambles looks like.

[quote user="93vintage"]Certain posters seem to have found a meme with which to beat fellow fans.[/quote][quote user="CarrowCanary"]certain posters like to.....[/quote]Aha! Haven''t heard that for a while, used to be regularly on here, along with ''the silent majority'' and ''the inner circle'', then disappeared suddenly to re-appeared once again.Can either of you explain who these ''certain posters'' you refer to actually are? As far as I''m aware, nobody has ever admitted to being a ''certain poster''. [+o(]

Well it''s a stupid error and should be proof read before sending out on email. Like it or not unprofessional.

As for moaning I was having a bit of fun regarding my comments but you lot are so fixed on trying to take the high ground all the time......

As for moaning yep sad that the club allows this daft thing to happen.

[quote user="Indy"]Well it''s a stupid error and should be proof read before sending out on email. Like it or not unprofessional.

As for moaning I was having a bit of fun regarding my comments but you lot are so fixed on trying to take the high ground all the time......

As for moaning yep sad that the club allows this daft thing to happen.[/quote]

Thing is, you could''ve emailed the club back and told them they''ve made a mistake, end of story, but you chose to go on a message board and call the club a shambles for what you describe as a ''daft thing''.

This thread reminds me; around 4 years ago we won a raffle prize of a signed NCFC shirt at our local primary school - except the club hadn''t supplied it in time fro the draw. Mrs Mustard asked the school a couple of times where it was & when we''d actually get it - allegedly it never arrived.

Total shambles, I agree...

[quote user="CarrowCanary"]Or...it could be that certain posters like to criticise and find fault...but then hate it when other Norwich supporters dare to argue the point...[/quote]If it was a civil and legitimate arguing of the point, then yes. But too often what happens is that you get an aggressive and intimidatory excercise in twisting and derailing of the points being discussed.Quite often a minor, insignificant point or opinion is picked out and ripped to shreds. Sometimes a minor factual error is seized upon in an attempt to try and discredit the whole post. The poster gets personally attacked, rather than there being a civil debate about their post.I''m not a serial moaner, at least not nearly as bad as some might be. I''ve often qualified criticism with what I think ought to be done to improve matters. But a couple of times it''s like I''ve been chased down the street by the Taliban after doing something ''ungodly'', and I usually end up turning the computer off until they''ve gone.

It''s funny how it''s the same old same old attacking anyone who dares to even in an attempt to be lighthearted point out a flaw with anything City! sad really,

Just to point out anyone can moan and are entitled to moan just as much as being positive! You don''t have the right to attack anyone on here with any point of view! It would be a boring place without most of the posters.

So keep airing your points and your posts..........

People are entitled to moan. Other people however are entitled to call you a grumpy fu(ker.

To start a thread moaning about getting the month wrong - ffs