Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Football matches an easy target?

[quote user="ellis206"]I''m confused as to what I''ve said that''s factually incorrect and makes me a narrow minded bigot. Perhaps I just don''t have my head buried in the sand? [/quote].

You seem to be EDL as you have stated there are ''no go areas'' in Luton.

Have you been to Luton? Crap like this makes me feel uneasy, why say such a thing and make people think that white people would get attacked in certain parts of Luton?

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]All of Luton.  Just avoid all of Luton.  No good will come of it.
[/quote]

Tongue in check?? Please say that you are messing around.

Let me guess its not liberal enough for you? We should fly them from libya,syria etc and save them walking. The poor souls that they are. Have you seen the pictures of them all?? Mostly young males or cowards id prefer to call them. Anyone who would rather run than fight for their country,children,parents grandparents is NOT welcome here. Also that demographic would sum up most isis fighters would it not?? weve let that many in that in some places "locals" are outnumbered, they imposing sharia law and abuse young girls at will with impunity knowing they can whip the racist card out at any point. Peoples hearts bleed for these people but they certainly wouldnt want a group of white paedophiles congregating in their area. We i.e BRITAIN makes a loss of BILLIONS supporting them so hows about you pay for them along with your liberal mates seen as you like them so much.

Why should my kids and grandkids struggle to get on the property ladder for the sake of people whos families have contributed NOTHING to this country its a disgrace and so are you.

[quote user="C Goodenough"][quote user="ellis206"]I''m confused as to what I''ve said that''s factually incorrect and makes me a narrow minded bigot.

Perhaps I just don''t have my head buried in the sand?
[/quote]. You seem to be EDL as you have stated there are ''no go areas'' in Luton. Have you been to Luton? Crap like this makes me feel uneasy, why say such a thing and make people think that white people would get attacked in certain parts of Luton?[/quote]

I''ve only been to Luton once but one of my mates was born and raised there but his family moved out about a decade ago as the racism they had to endure was getting out of control (they are white).

And yes there are areas which are pretty much no go for white people and which pretty much self govern under Sharia

[quote user="ellis206"]

Great post.

I''m all for immigration but it has to be the right sort which is beneficial to our country and to people who want to integrate within our communities and embrace our way of life, like the Jew''s have and the Sikhs etc.

[/quote]

Let the Jews and Sikhs in and sod the rest?

I am all for immigration and free boarders but why do you see that Jews integrate? Cause they say a prayer for the queen / sing god save the queen at the synagogue?

[quote user="ellis206"]

[quote user="C Goodenough"][quote user="ellis206"]I''m confused as to what I''ve said that''s factually incorrect and makes me a narrow minded bigot.

Perhaps I just don''t have my head buried in the sand?
[/quote]. You seem to be EDL as you have stated there are ''no go areas'' in Luton. Have you been to Luton? Crap like this makes me feel uneasy, why say such a thing and make people think that white people would get attacked in certain parts of Luton?[/quote]

I''ve only been to Luton once but one of my mates was born and raised there but his family moved out about a decade ago as the racism they had to endure was getting out of control (they are white).

And yes there are areas which are pretty much no go for white people and which pretty much self govern under Sharia

[/quote]

Absolute rubbish. I know Luton very well and this is not the case. You go there experience the area then come back and tell me this.

Just cause some areas are majority ethnic minorities it no way means they are no go areas as you state.

I have never experienced anything like it, in luton or anywhere else including the very diverse suburbs of north west London where I grew up.

[quote user="morty"]Fact is you can never entirely predict, or defend against terrorism. You just have to get on with your life.The day you cower indoors, hiding from the world, is the day they have won.

[/quote]
exactly....
the same logic applies to I COULD get hit by a bus tommorow, I COULD win the lottery on Saturday, I COULD wake up the next to a naked Zooey Deschanel in the morning...
we could be victims of terrorism, but the likelihood is we wont... so lets get on with our lives and live them as best we can.

All religion (particularly abrahamic religions)is incompatible with modern life and is becoming more and more irrelevant

What we are seeing in the world today is the death throes of a medieval idea that there is a sky demon that grants wishes up there. It has throughout history grabbed the stupid and weak minded of all societies.

When you get the fanatical strains of any of these fantastically stupid religions (west boro baptist church, ISIS etc) it should be viewed as pest control.

[quote user="ellis206"]I''ve always said this, I''ve never ever been searched going in to Carrow Road and only a handful of times been searched going to an away game, didn''t even get searched at Wembley for the playoff final. The Premier League would be a huge target as it has the biggest worldwide audience out of any sports. I vaguely remember a plot being quashed a few years back where a bomb was going to go off during a United vs Liverpool match live on Sky. And in terms of the issue at hand, mass immigration hasn''t helped, towns and city''s have now been taken over and have no go areas for white British people, you ever visited Luton? Islam is a medieval ideology which has no place in Western society, Isis only follow what the Q''aran say''s to the word. No doubt I''ll be called an Islamaphobe now, which is also a significant part of the problem, this country has been ruined by the political correctness brigade so when people state facts they get called racist, sexist, islamaphobe etc. The story today of the guy walking past Big Ben wrapped in an Isis flag with his daughter on his shoulder waving an Isis flag, he got stopped by the police and they let him carry on his merry way as he wasn''t breaking any laws..... that''s absolutely shocking, see how far you''d get walking round with a Nazi flag or a flag with a picture of the Prophet Muhammed, you''d make about 5 steps before getting arrested, police are scared of being called racist, hence the rape of young girls in Rotheram and many other towns, it''s sick!!! Rant over :)[/quote]
do you follow Britain First on face book and do you actually believe the made up sh*te that comes out of Paul Goldings mouth?

[quote user="Buh"]All religion (particularly abrahamic religions)is incompatible with modern life and is becoming more and more irrelevant

What we are seeing in the world today is the death throes of a medieval idea that there is a sky demon that grants wishes up there. It has throughout history grabbed the stupid and weak minded of all societies.

When you get the fanatical strains of any of these fantastically stupid religions (west boro baptist church, ISIS etc) it should be viewed as pest control.[/quote]
This, pretty much.

[quote user="Buh"]All religion (particularly abrahamic religions)is incompatible with modern life and is becoming more and more irrelevant

Or vice versa?

When you get the fanatical strains of any of these fantastically stupid religions (west boro baptist church, ISIS etc) it should be viewed as pest control.[/quote]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Buh"]All religion (particularly abrahamic religions)is incompatible with modern life and is becoming more and more irrelevant

This, pretty much.
[/quote]

So does that make you fanatical stupid atheists ?

Uh, no mate

I''ll leave the stupid to the guys that think the planet is 6000 years old and all the animals survived a flood because some geezer built a boat

[quote user="Buh"]Uh, no mate

I''ll leave the stupid to the guys that think the planet is 6000 years old and all the animals survived a flood because some geezer built a boat[/quote]

Where m miggins? / Christopher hitchens

So the evidence you can''t produce is more than the newspaper articles I can produce.

Got it.

Redneck justice rules! - Idiot

Justice? Huh!?!?

I don''t read your articles. If you can''t articulate your point, which you can''t so you keep trying to change it, then shut up.

I''ve explained things clearly. I don''t need to dig up someone else''s ideas to reinforce my own. You''ve contradicted yourself about organization and time.

You''re a small time bumpkin. It''s charming when bumpkins are bumpkins but laughably annoying when you try to pretend you''re not.

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]So the evidence you can''t produce is more than the newspaper articles I can produce.

Got it.

Redneck justice rules! - Idiot

Justice? Huh!?!?

I don''t read your articles. If you can''t articulate your point, which you can''t so you keep trying to change it, then shut up.

I''ve explained things clearly. I don''t need to dig up someone else''s ideas to reinforce my own. You''ve contradicted yourself about organization and time.

You''re a small time bumpkin. It''s charming when bumpkins are bumpkins but laughably annoying when you try to pretend you''re not.[/quote]
So Buh has evidence which completely contradicts your point. You then claim you haven''t read the evidence, which in your mind refutes the claim they could be factual. If you can''t read, just come out and say it. You''re American, we''d understand.

Everyone from the past who was religious was stupid? That da Vinci moron and Newton dipstick were so dumb!

Death throes? Really? If this even was the case, why aren''t acts of terrorism bring committed proportionally by all the religions as they fight to stave off their ultimate demises?

Sounds like some pretty stupid atheism. Fenway nailed it. :)

Hogesar, my comments about Boston were directed at Bore. Maybe you need help understanding the written word. Illiteracy among landless rural peasants like you is understandable. That''s why restaurants in Norwich have pictures in their menus.

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]Hogesar, my comments about Boston were directed at Bore. Maybe you need help understanding the written word. Illiteracy among landless rural peasants like you is understandable. That''s why restaurants in Norwich have pictures in their menus.[/quote]

That''s for the tourists.

Stock response is always "Newton believed in God"

Amazed the "Einstein believed in God" hasn''t turned up (a lie)

Do you want to talk about Galileo who was a devout Christian and was imprisoned for heresy because he said the Earth wasn''t at the center of the universe?

You cavemen crack me up. The Weak mindedness of those that follow these religions terrifies me though.

I won''t consider myself to be supporting idocy while I''m on the side with all the proof, cheers.

Religion was designed for the control of the masses by the few, to control wealth and exploit the weak.

Have we not developed in this modern world to accept that all religion is based upon stories told by humans?

As Fry said if your God sees it fit to give a child cancer, or kill on mass then you can keep you god!

Similar to modern belief systems such climate change denying, conspiracy theorists, etc. I''m afraid these people are sheep and need the feeling of being herded. Living in ignorant bliss with all independent thought removed, it''s sad but the majority of the human race needs something to cling on to (or to provide an excuse for their actions).

All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry. (Edgar Allan Poe)

Apples

Newton ? He was considered a religious nut even in a time when everyone believed. He studied the bible obsessively , looking for secret codes and messages . He believed from his biblical studies that the world would end in 2060 , so not long to go then.

If you''re an atheist, too bad for you. That leaves a significant void in your life. But my issue isn''t whether there is or isn''t God, it''s with the audacious claim that religious people are stupid. Maybe believing that helps fill the void in your life by providing you with the comfort others receive from their faith.

Being religious doesn''t preclude having free will, nor does it mean everything is peaches and cream, so the "I don''t want a god that lets war happen," is irrelevant.