Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Had just about enough of idiot Norwich fans

[quote user="Indy"]Sorry but everyone who pays £50 for match days with travelling and other expenses does support the team....the sooner you accept this, the better.

I''ve yet to turn up to a game where the fans are booing pre kick off!

When that day comes I will stay on the golf course!

25000 supporters all turn up and have been fantastic.[/quote]Supporting your team is about so much more than how much money you pay.

The players like him and enjoy working with, that''s what''s really important.

Not sure how you form your view Indy but you probably don''t really know enough about him to form an opinion to be honest.😄

And expanding further on my point, its that sense of entitlement that is ruining football "I have paid my money and I damn well demand to be entertained"

I have never doubted it Indy. This is why I don''tsee the point you are making. Thick&thin supporters and thicko ffairweather supporters. Nobody has pretended otherwise.

But for the last time, a last forlorn try, can you give me an example of where the thickos or fairweather supporters have had a positive effect on the result of matches through booing and jeering the players they support during a game?

Apologies Jenkins, I feel i''ve asked you enough questions when Adams was here, but when you say; "the players like him and enjoy working with, that''s what''s really important." Do you have insider info on this or is it your opinion?

The player said the same about every manager.......Martin was really happy with Adams and Neil has only said things in the press which any manager would have.

I can''t say what it is I can''t take to him, like I said it eould well be the same if he knew me so its not personal and I hope he will be a huge success.

Bassong is back, he''s sent out Laffs and got rid off dead wood defender to Millwall and bought in his player so is moulding his style into the squad, I''m sure it will take time I hope the players put in the performance and effort to match the what they say in the press.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I have never doubted it Indy. This is why I don''tsee the point you are making. Thick&thin supporters and thicko ffairweather supporters. Nobody has pretended otherwise.

But for the last time, a last forlorn try, can you give me an example of where the thickos or fairweather supporters have had a positive effect on the result of matches through booing and jeering the players they support during a game?[/quote]

And for the last time I have said through this thread it doesn''t and I believe it to be destructive but that doesn''t give me you or anyone the right to tell others what to do! Or call them lesser supporters or do we live in 1970 Russia?

No morty agree that supporters are more but the point is if you are willing to spend time and money, it must make you a valuable assett to the club and a supporter in equal measure as anyone else.

We all go with hope and some expectations.

A good friend is a friend of one of the squad Miggins and this is what was said. I can tell you no more than that.

Indy''s remark that that is what the players always say is true if we are talking about player comments to the media.

But I haven''t told anyone what to do. Its up to each of us what we do.

I also haven''t called anyone a lesser supporter. I''ve just put my opinion on positive and negative support on here. You and othershave drawn your own conclusions which is why I''ve asked for some honesty...

Good to hear, I have ''sources'' (i hate that word) at more boardroom level instead of players or coaches so I hear that side to it (which is interesting to say the least). I hope they do like him because this squad really needs to start getting some consistency like everyone''s been saying recently, the way AN conducts himself in the media has been impressive so far as well. cheers.

I wonder if our new manager at halftime in the home changing room swore or raised his voice towards the squad, or criticised or singled out any individual for their first half lacklustre performance? I''m sure that''s more personal and counter productive than a majority of supporters/fans or whatever terminology ''true fan club apologist''s'''' call those who aired their discontent and frustration at the underperforming squad.....Still, the player''s wage packets and an evening in one of the City''s Nightclub VIP lounges would have softened the blow of the nasty vindictive booing oiks, and consoled those poor wee darlin'' supremely talented soccer kicky footyballers as they sobbed into their trendy lagers and cocktails whilst lovely nubile ladies whispered assurances into their shell likes......

Jealous? Me? Nah........

Booer war...

That''s actually pretty good

Now back to the reality of our massively fractured fanbase

[quote user="Buh"]Booer war... That''s actually pretty good Now back to the reality of our massively fractured fanbase[/quote]

Fractured Fanbase?   Now, that''s a bone of contention.....

If you count yourself as a Norwich fan , then you are a Norwich fan. You can be what you like. Go to every game. Never go. Have an opinion. Don''t have one. I met a Norwich fan in St Lucia this year. He was a fan . He was on a boat in the Caribbean, knew we were the Canaries, that was enough enough for me. It''s football. Not a cure for cancer. I feel sick with worry every time we play. That''s it. I think I''m a fan . Couldn''t give a tuppenny toss what anyone else thinks. I''m no better and certainly no worse than any of the other Supporters I''ve ever met. One love.

Nobody is saying there''s different classes of fans. Nobody has suggested a boo boy is superior to a happy clapper. Its about actions and how positive and negative support can influence games.

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]If you count yourself as a Norwich fan , then you are a Norwich fan. You can be what you like. Go to every game. Never go. Have an opinion. Don''t have one. I met a Norwich fan in St Lucia this year. He was a fan . He was on a boat in the Caribbean, knew we were the Canaries, that was enough enough for me. It''s football. Not a cure for cancer. I feel sick with worry every time we play. That''s it. I think I''m a fan . Couldn''t give a tuppenny toss what anyone else thinks. I''m no better and certainly no worse than any of the other Supporters I''ve ever met. One love.[/quote]Hmmm! [:O]

[quote user="nutty nigel"] which is why I''ve asked for some honesty...[/quote]Go, on NN. Just admit it. When you keep regurgitating this claptrap and accuse everyone else of being ''dishonest'' what you really mean is " you have a perfectly reasonable, well thought out view, but the trouble is that it''s not the same as mine ".Your failure to answer basic questions will have been noted by all, and your credibility is even lower than it usually is. Just stop wriggling, making the same old tired platitudes, and making excuses. The weakness of your argument has been well and truly exposed.

Ha! No lack of integrity here Reggie. I''ve made the same points throughout this thread. Its tedious but neccessary because the dishonest posts from you and Indy continually twist them and then argue points I''ve not made.

Where is anything dishonest nutty! You''re the one who catogorised the fans into Supporters and Fairweather Supporters and then back tracked further on!

My point is valid that I won''t criticise our fans as you and others have for voicibg their frustration.....I support City and the Fans...unlike BUH who has done nothing but try to segragate fans on here in nearly every thread.

This my last point on this thread as normal you go into your child lije mind set of.......my point is valid without proof, prove yours!

Great that you have such an opinion on your view f Fairweather supporters who don''t meet your standard and then you go onto to say your days off starting chants or singing have long gone....just sit there under the directors box with your blanket and pretend your in the directors box with Delia no doubt!

What I said was that those who support only in good times are fairweather supporters. What would you call them Indy. What is your definition of a fairweather supporter? And will that definition remain constant in your next post?

Flipping ''eck, Nige....that is backtracking  wriggling and rewriting of history of gigantic proportions, even by your own lamentable standards. So, those who show any sort of frustration are now ''fairweather supporters'' ?  God help us.As usual when you get involved in a debate it starts to go round in circles as you bring in yet another red-herring to cover the inadequacies of your view. If that''s the best you can do, then I will take Indy''s lead and make this my last contribution, as frankly, with you sabotaging it, this thread is going nowhere.

All this repetative stuff about platsics is annoying.Some of us live a distance because of other reasons.I suppose I am considered 100% plastic as last season was the first since God knows when that I didn''t see a Canary game live. This season I went to Fulham as the occasion with friends we to stay for the week-end enjoy a drink and a show (Madame Jojo''s) The low spot of the week-end was the match it''s self.AS for coming to Carrow Road? Would any detractors  and plastic baiters embark upon a vitrtual 400 mile round trip for just ninety minutes of unpredicable football at some cost? What a waste of a complete day, nay even a week-end.  have bettI might get to a match before the ending of the season, but only if there is a family occasion in Norfolk and somebody can get me a ticket.Plastic and proud of it. I have also had my seasons on a season ticket and never missed a game when I still lived in Norwich.Quite frankly, I don''t think I  could care a less and fine the plastic baiters parochial little boys who have no idea of living a distance and are frankly ignorant of the fact of living away from the fine City.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]All this repetative stuff about platsics is annoying.Some of us live a distance because of other reasons.I suppose I am considered 100% plastic as last season was the first since God knows when that I didn''t see a Canary game live. This season I went to Fulham as the occasion with friends we to stay for the week-end enjoy a drink and a show (Madame Jojo''s) The low spot of the week-end was the match it''s self.AS for coming to Carrow Road? Would any detractors  and plastic baiters embark upon a vitrtual 400 mile round trip for just ninety minutes of unpredicable football at some cost? What a waste of a complete day, nay even a week-end.  have bettI might get to a match before the ending of the season, but only if there is a family occasion in Norfolk and somebody can get me a ticket.Plastic and proud of it. I have also had my seasons on a season ticket and never missed a game when I still lived in Norwich.Quite frankly, I don''t think I  could care a less and fine the plastic baiters parochial little boys who have no idea of living a distance and are frankly ignorant of the fact of living away from the fine City.[/quote]

I am surprised at that attitude from a "so called" supporter

If you cared at all you would NOT have moved away, live your whole life to see City play and then spend the rest of it on the pinkun forum telling everyone how great a fan you are.

Completely agree Butler, anyone who truly cares would live inside the inner ring road.

More dishonest twisting from Reg. Its you that said those that show any frustration are fairweather supporters. If I said it you could have quoted me instead of dishonestly attributing your words to me.

Not now...only the true caring supporter sits in the City stans a few rows infront of the board seating with their flask and blanket.....happily clapping everything.

Everyone else sits far too far away and are Fairweather Supporters. 😊

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]All this repetative stuff about platsics is annoying.Some of us live a distance because of other reasons.I suppose I am considered 100% plastic as last season was the first since God knows when that I didn''t see a Canary game live. This season I went to Fulham as the occasion with friends we to stay for the week-end enjoy a drink and a show (Madame Jojo''s) The low spot of the week-end was the match it''s self.AS for coming to Carrow Road? Would any detractors  and plastic baiters embark upon a vitrtual 400 mile round trip for just ninety minutes of unpredicable football at some cost? What a waste of a complete day, nay even a week-end.  have bettI might get to a match before the ending of the season, but only if there is a family occasion in Norfolk and somebody can get me a ticket.Plastic and proud of it. I have also had my seasons on a season ticket and never missed a game when I still lived in Norwich.Quite frankly, I don''t think I  could care a less and fine the plastic baiters parochial little boys who have no idea of living a distance and are frankly ignorant of the fact of living away from the fine City.[/quote]

I am surprised at that attitude from a "so called" supporter

If you cared at all you would NOT have moved away, live your whole life to see City play and then spend the rest of it on the pinkun forum telling everyone how great a fan you are.[/quote]Did I tell everybody how great a fan I was then? Slightly the opposite IMO.What a stupid, narrow-minded and parochial response.The suggestion bein that everybody should dictate their life''s course because of NCFC. Risible.Get a life!