Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Charlton v Norwich Match Thread

[quote user="Making Plans"]Complacency, lack of concentration or simply not good enough?[/quote]

All 3. We all know the 3rd Charlton goal will come lol.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Mind that gap Ipswich...

Always wait till the final whistle before giving it eh!? Fujin rubbish this.[/quote]
Eh? Thought you were a Reading fan, not Ipswich.
[/quote]

It really winds me up when people think we''ve won and start giving it about other clubs.

The players are not the only complacent ones.

We are a joke, manager has sorted out nothing. This is exactly the same as all season. Complacency, concentration lacking and 2 crap Scottish defenders!!!Charlton will win this on the break. Absolute hopeless

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Mind that gap Ipswich...

Always wait till the final whistle before giving it eh!? Fujin rubbish this.[/quote]
[/quote]

It really winds me up when people think we''ve won and start giving it about other clubs.

The players are not the only complacent ones.[/quote]Thats what people do, they get passionate.Its supporting your club.You know, like you and Reading?

FFS Russell Martin! What is with us not taking our chances and then conceding every single one the opposition get? Are we genuinely cursed?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Mind that gap Ipswich...

[/quote]

The players are not the only complacent ones.[/quote]Thats what people do, they get passionate.Its supporting your club.You know, like you and Reading?[/quote]

its not passion, it''s stupid.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Complacent, unprofessional, call them whatever you want but all season it seems the opposition take every chance we give them.[/quote]

That''s the most annoying thing, yes we make a lot of problems for ourselves but we get punished every single bloody time! As soon as someone slips or misreads a ball the opposition suddenly turns into a team of 10 Messi''s with ruthless clinicality. It''s like one of those rigged games on FIFA.

We might consider sticking this team on Ritalin imo Or give the manager a BB gun to keep the players on their toes from the touchline!

[quote user="ricardo"]This is par for the season, I can see us chucking this away.[/quote]We probably have chucked it even if it ends in a draw - we needed 3 points tonight

I''m desperate to win! I will save all the quotes on this thread and make sure a lot of you never post again! COME ON CITY!

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Mind that gap Ipswich...

[/quote]

The players are not the only complacent ones.[/quote]Thats what people do, they get passionate.Its supporting your club.You know, like you and Reading?[/quote]

its not passion, it''s stupid.[/quote]Pr1ck.

YESSSS!!!!!!!! GET IN!!!!! IN YOUR GODDAM FACES YOU NEGATIVE FUUUUUUUUUUUUU$%KKKKSSSSSS!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

BE GOONNNNNEEEEE!!!!