Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Charlton v Norwich Match Thread

[quote user="morty"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="morty"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Did AN say Wes doesn''t create much Cusdp?

Lets hope Whitts ain''t awful tonight CTID ;)[/quote]no mate but its a common misconcepton amongst supporters. On here, on twitter and in the pubs. Hes got 7 assists this season, the most in our team.Agree Morty, bizarrely for me he seems to be marmite for some people. I just feel that he would get in most sides in this league, we lack someone to dictate a game and he does that.Any aspirations of going up , and you have to be beating teams like Charlton[/quote]I think a bit of common sense is required. He is a great player, but there is no way he is suited to starting every single game.

[/quote]

oh indeed morty horses for courses. Like i said if we want to go up, we have to be beating teams like this. We couldnt break them down at home. Wes imo would help us do that.Im not disagreeing with uyou mate[/quote][Y]I think away from home you have to win the right to play, win the battle, then impose your plan on the game.Charlton will be expecting to win this.[/quote]

or go there keep the ball, frustrate an already disgruntled set of fans.... I honestly couldnt imagine Brentford going there tonght and not playing Pritchard for example. Or Bournemouth not playing Ritchie. Believe in your own strengths. Play your way.

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="morty"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="morty"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Did AN say Wes doesn''t create much Cusdp?

Lets hope Whitts ain''t awful tonight CTID ;)[/quote]no mate but its a common misconcepton amongst supporters. On here, on twitter and in the pubs. Hes got 7 assists this season, the most in our team.Agree Morty, bizarrely for me he seems to be marmite for some people. I just feel that he would get in most sides in this league, we lack someone to dictate a game and he does that.Any aspirations of going up , and you have to be beating teams like Charlton[/quote]I think a bit of common sense is required. He is a great player, but there is no way he is suited to starting every single game.

[/quote]

oh indeed morty horses for courses. Like i said if we want to go up, we have to be beating teams like this. We couldnt break them down at home. Wes imo would help us do that.Im not disagreeing with uyou mate[/quote][Y]I think away from home you have to win the right to play, win the battle, then impose your plan on the game.Charlton will be expecting to win this.[/quote]

or go there keep the ball, frustrate an already disgruntled set of fans.... I honestly couldnt imagine Brentford going there tonght and not playing Pritchard for example. Or Bournemouth not playing Ritchie. Believe in your own strengths. Play your way.[/quote]Lol, you make it sound like we have set out for a draw!

Agreed! only at Norwich do we sacrifice creativity for mediocrety. We may well still win tonight, but as has been shown in the past, many times, managers rue the day they don''t play wes.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="morty"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="morty"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Did AN say Wes doesn''t create much Cusdp?

[/quote]

or go there keep the ball, frustrate an already disgruntled set of fans.... I honestly couldnt imagine Brentford going there tonght and not playing Pritchard for example. Or Bournemouth not playing Ritchie. Believe in your own strengths. Play your way.[/quote]Lol, you make it sound like we have set out for a draw![/quote]Not saying that mate, just using the example of other teams playing there creative players while we seem to put the breaks on ours.

Is there a stream for this (I almost feel dirty asking that) or we all watching the radio?

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="morty"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="morty"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Did AN say Wes doesn''t create much Cusdp?

[/quote]

or go there keep the ball, frustrate an already disgruntled set of fans.... I honestly couldnt imagine Brentford going there tonght and not playing Pritchard for example. Or Bournemouth not playing Ritchie. Believe in your own strengths. Play your way.[/quote]

Spot on. Wes is our most creative player and our results have always been better with him in the side.

[quote user="bristolcanary"]Seriously Bore?[/quote]
Yeah, seriously.
People who say "waaah, I want an edit button because I made a typo" need to get over themselves and take a bit more care.
Or just learn to spell.
Come on you yellows.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Cant fnd one MOrty[/quote]First time I have listened it to on the radio, feels odd lol!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="can u sit down please"]Cant fnd one MOrty[/quote]First time I have listened it to on the radio, feels odd lol![/quote]*On the radio in ages....