Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

here we go again

I NEVER want use to lose a game, BUT if not winning this game means getting rid of Adams ill take it.

Yeah its got a Wigan win written all over it lol 1 in 14 and then all we need is Holty to notch for Huddersfield against us for the icing on the cake :-(

Indeed, Malky to put one over the club where he was rejected and probably our best ever no. 9 to drive the final nail in the coffin. But hey, let''s hope we win them both.

Herman wrote the following post at 04/12/2014 8:46 PM:

What will you do if we win?

Sounds like a sharp razor may be on the list!

[quote user="Prem1"]Could not agree more City-Till- I-Die , if a Wigan win sees Adams gone then thats the result i want .[/quote]

So who is going to come in Phelan You must be joking

I''m not so bleak as to hope we lose (YET), but we do have a knack of ending other teams barren runs.

I guess MP has had a week and a half now, be interested to know the starting 11, what positions they play in & if the defense has red bull before each half to keep them awake.

After we beat Wigan on Saturday I will be at snetterton on Sunday morning with a boot full of pills, razor blades and lengths of rope. All proceeds to the PUPs funds for the CSF of course...

Come on, this game has a draw written all over it. Apart from our change in ''football philosophy'''' it will be the same for this manager as was the last where it seems he''s on his last legs then bam he gets a stay of leave with a draw!

I have to agree with Morty. Fair enough, if we lose, Adams will be gone which is good, but are we really at the point of hoping our club lose? Madness!!

Nailed on for a Wigan win, which probably means we will win [:P]
I will always want us to succeed, whoever is manager, whatever style they play, the "norwich way" or not, I don''t care. I want us to win and the result is all that matters at the end of the day.

I don''t see how anyone could be so thick as to not see why someone wouldn''t want their team to lose if they feel the manager is taking the team backwards and they have a better chance if the club got shot of him?

I can pretty much guarantee when we were winning earlier in the season, no Norwich fan would have wanted us to lose. Now that we can see just how dreadful and hopeless Adams really is, why can''t you see it from the fans point of view of wanting a loss to get rid of him? Not a true fan if they want their team to lose? I disagree - more of a true fan for wanting the club to progress rather than sitting on their happy clapping hands.

The problem is Alex, this is simply a "I want the team to lose for the greater good" concept.

This only works if it is 100% guaranteed that the greater good will happen. The reality is football is a huge distance away from that concept.

So what you''re actually saying is "I hope we lose because i dont really like Adams, he''s not very good, and maybe if we did lose we might get a manager who may or may not do better. Or we might not even change the manager, and we''d just have lost out on 3 important points instead".

Which sounds stupid.

The season is a goner under Adams so I can totally see the logic behind the fans wanting the team to lose. We keep Adams, we go nowhere. We make a new appointment, we may go nowhere, it may already be too late, but this fraud of a manager is not going to get us promoted.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]I don''t see how anyone could be so thick as to not see why someone wouldn''t want their team to lose if they feel the manager is taking the team backwards and they have a better chance if the club got shot of him?

I can pretty much guarantee when we were winning earlier in the season, no Norwich fan would have wanted us to lose. Now that we can see just how dreadful and hopeless Adams really is, why can''t you see it from the fans point of view of wanting a loss to get rid of him? Not a true fan if they want their team to lose? I disagree - more of a true fan for wanting the club to progress rather than sitting on their happy clapping hands.[/quote]

Alex, I don''t need to justify my intelligence to you! We have differing philosophies in football and are entitled to differing opinions. I believe that winning will take us forward and you believe that loosing will take us forward. So be it.

IMHO, I want Norwich to win every match and I hope we immediately turn the corner from this dismal run.

Does this mean the travelling support should boo if we attack and cheer any forays by Wigan? Should we try and find blue and white scarves for the day? Perhaps cheer Wigan goals like the planks did when we played QPR in 2006. A word of warning though, it was 6 months after those goals before Worthy was sacked. That''s a long time to support the opposition. In 6 months time you may not be able to find that yellow and green scarf you''d lost all pride in.

Absolutely pathetic!

Pathetic it may be in your eyes, but like it or not, it looks like the majority of the support want Adams out and know he is not upto the job.

No one has suggested here cheering opposition goals (Worthy was 8 years ago now, get over it) or booing Norwich - simply a desire for us to lose a game *IF* it means we not longer have this plank in charge of our football club. Seems a pretty fair point to me.

Where would we be now if we had not lost 1-7 to Colchester ? league 2 probably , sometimes losing is for the best ..Adams is the worst manager since Gunn any amount of losses is worth getting shot of him .

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]Pathetic it may be in your eyes, but like it or not, it looks like the majority of the support want Adams out and know he is not upto the job.

No one has suggested here cheering opposition goals (Worthy was 8 years ago now, get over it) or booing Norwich - simply a desire for us to lose a game *IF* it means we not longer have this plank in charge of our football club. Seems a pretty fair point to me.[/quote]

The ''majority'' - which official poll are you referring too. ''What a load of Rubbish'' does not equate to ''Worthy Out''. Only if the manager loses the ''dressing room'' would I be as gloomy as your Adams'' future success predictions. I do not believe he has lost the dressing room, yet.

[quote user="Herman "]What will you do if we win?[/quote]Personally I will probably clench my fist and quietly whisper "YES!" in the style of Napoleon Dynamite. How about you?