Sign in to follow this  
AidanC

Blackburn thread

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]as it stands we''re in the playoffs,[/quote][:D]A bit early.......

[quote user="mrs miggins"]F*CK YOU EVEN KEEL AND F*CK YOU TONY

P1SS OFF BACK TO THE SCUM YOU BUNCH OF NEGATIVE CU*TS[/quote]You should try coming to a game you Hughton-loving plastic.

Grabban the win in the last 5!

He''s definitely going to be a Canary favourite

A point out of first place. Pressure really on Ipswich as we head there next. Their fans will feel their knees knocking in fear of another loss to us on their own turf.

[quote user="Even Keel"][quote user="mrs miggins"]F*CK YOU EVEN KEEL AND F*CK YOU TONY

P1SS OFF BACK TO THE SCUM YOU BUNCH OF NEGATIVE CU*TS[/quote]You should try coming to a game you Hughton-loving plastic.[/quote]where are you tonight you fu(king mug ?

Oh dear, no need for the afters but a good win all round. Hopefully nothing too much in the melee!

Even Keel wrote the following post at 19/08/2014 9:36 PM:

You should try coming to a game you Hughton-loving plastic.

-------------------------

I don''t go on midweek games, I go on saturdays. (i was there v watford) And like I asked before, are you watching our listening...the latter I suspect right?

[quote user="Herman "]A few posters have disappeared. Why don''t they like celebrating a victory?[/quote]Cuz half of them are 1p5wich fans !!!!!!

[quote user="Herman "]A few posters have disappeared. Why don''t they like celebrating a victory?[/quote]Probably because their team got a last minute equalizer against Birmingham

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Herman "]A few posters have disappeared. Why don''t they like celebrating a victory?[/quote]Cuz half of them are 1p5wich fans !!!!!![/quote]I think it''s quite refreshing that they''re more interested in our game than they are in the 1p5wich game - says it all really

[quote user="iron_stan"]anyone remember the last time we scored 6 goals in 2 games ?[/quote]At a rough guess, it definitely under Hughton''s tenure

After a few seasons refining his game in the Premier League Bradley Johnson is looking like he could be something quite special at this level.

History repeating itself. Down 1-0 at home and being played off the park. A lucky penalty gets us back in. We win 3-1. Manager''s job saved. I will save Wiz the trouble:Did beating Blackburn Rovers 3-1 get us relegated?