Sign in to follow this  
AidanC

Blackburn thread

I thought Adams was going to put smiles on faces? More empty promises about playing passing football. This is bog standard, horrible.

Disappointing that there''s no goal to show for being the better side. Cannot afford to concede a goal that quickly at home! Need better in the second half, still not convinced by this front three malarky

are you in the ground Even Keel? how do you know? Unless like me you''re listening to it, you don''t have a real clue how we''re playing. Just moaning for the sake of it....although I realise, this being an unmoderated forum, you''re most likely an ip$hit fan

[quote user="Even Keel"]I thought Adams was going to put smiles on faces? More empty promises about playing passing football. This is bog standard, horrible.[/quote]

I''m sure we''ll see lots of smiles around 2pm Saturday !!!!

Someone should tell the club that we want the ball to stay on the deck as much as possible. The technique of most of our players is appalling.

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Even Keel"]I thought Adams was going to put smiles on faces? More empty promises about playing passing football. This is bog standard, horrible.[/quote]

I''m sure we''ll see lots of smiles around 2pm Saturday !!!![/quote]Has Radio Norfolk given Adams his old job back?

" Get Hanley from Blackburn as our CB "

Yes, agree. Meanwhile the Championship proves once again anyone can beat anyone else...

Birmingham currently winning against Ipswich

Derby currently losing to Charlton

Reading currently losing to Huddersfield.