Sign in to follow this  
Jules

Up the Hammers!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Well for a ten minute spell they were looking likely to equalise. They''ve run our of steam at the minute though, west ham doing well.[/quote]Isn''t that usually the way with most games when the home side pulls a goal back ?A good head of steam for a few minutes then it peters out.

Why? They''re not that good. If we stay up I hope we go for players that improve our squad.

Beat west Brom and maybe (somehow!) nick a point at Fulham and we are as good as safe. Can''t see Sunderland, Fulham or Cardiff picking up 10 points and they have to play a few other lower placed teams too, meaning they will win points off Evan other.

However, IF we beat West Brom... It won''t be pretty!!!

Sunderland 1 point from last 6 matches.

Cardiff 4 points from last 6 matches (3 of which were in win over Fulham)

Fulham also 4 points from last 6 matches.

Increasingly looking like the bottom 3 will stay exactly that.

Just watched the game, glad about the result but it feels horrible willing an alladyce team to win. Kept thinking "I hope Sunderland equalize in a mo". Then having to correct myself

Win on Saturday and we are nearly there. We would then be 6 points clear of WBA with them only having 5 games to play, one of which is Sunderland. They can''t both win that one.And possibly 10 points clear of the other bottom 3.

It''s all about Saturday. Win and then I think we''ll scrape a point from the last 5 and 36 should do it - just!

If we draw or lose it will be very difficult for us.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Herman "]Why? They''re not that good. If we stay up I hope we go for players that improve our squad.[/quote]

Ki and Adam Johnson are very good players and would definitely, IMO, improve our first 11.[/quote]

Whose first 11?

Big break for us tonight. Thanks to the Irons! Now let''s not mess it up. 3 points on Saturday is a must.

I think we will be ok! We have been very good against west brom over last few seasons, don''t want to talk it up now! We seem to get away with it right at the end similar to last season, then it''ll be goodbye mr hughton thanks for kepeping us in the PL ( hopefully ) but their is 4 worse teams than us