Sign in to follow this  

Beating West Ham could relegate us............

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="First Wizard"]

All the following managers had my 100% support ricardo.

Saunders, Stringer, Bond, Walker 1&2, Lambert...........but again this is off topic.

But I still want us to beat Wet Spam, I haven''t forgiven them for Ashton and Greeno yet.. ..but in the long term that win could relegate us by pro-longing hughton''s tenue.

[/quote]Soooo you didn''t think much of Archie Mcaulay then?Hmmm, hard to believe that you went 8 years without complaining about Ken Brown.[/quote]

Oh do behave.

[/quote]Sorry mate but you do tend to put yourself up there. Even a polite person like me finds it hard to resist[;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

All the following managers had my 100% support ricardo.

Saunders, Stringer, Bond, Walker 1&2, Lambert...........but again this is off topic.

But I still want us to beat Wet Spam, I haven''t forgiven them for Ashton and Greeno yet.. ..but in the long term that win could relegate us by pro-longing hughton''s tenure.

[/quote]No Martin O''Neill I notice and blimey1996-2010 Must have been fun years for you....I heartily agree that scoring more points is more likely to relegate us than not scoring any points but then I am certified bonkers and I have a receipt from Lidl signed by Henry VIII to prove it. Cost a fortune but this Nigerian chap I met on the internet is sending me over $24,000,000 once the cheque clears [<:o)]I just don''t get it I''ve tried but I just cannot grasp it and you''re not the first, somebody else advocated sacking Hughton before the West Ham game because we might win it if he''s in charge.... Woop woop coming Nurse......

The biggest flaw with 1stWizard, he avoids direct questions asked by many - the question asker knowing what the answer would be but he is extremely cowardly to put into writing. The majority of questions asked by other PUPs get ignored by him, hoping they go missed but they don''t - he diverts attention only answering ones he can with another question or twist. Classic troll.

The bloke is an attention seeking moron craving support for his own ideas how the club should be run.

The question is: DO YOU WANT US TO LOSE?

If the answer is NO, then answer why with countless other managers, why you have said you want us to but have claimed you have never said this? Lappin has shown your hand with this and for this one reason why you should just sod off from here.

[quote user="Pitchforks Torches"]The question is: DO YOU WANT US TO LOSE? If the answer is NO, then answer why with countless other managers, why you have said you want us to but have claimed you have never said this? Lappin has shown your hand with this and for this one reason why you should just sod off from here.[/quote]

Maybe so............................but you just know I won''t.[:D]

[quote user="PitchforksTorches"]The question is: DO YOU WANT US TO LOSE If the answer is NO, then answer why with countless other managers, why you have said you want us to but have claimed you have never said this? Lappin has shown your hand with this and for this one reason why you should just sod off from here.[/quote]
You could also pull threads up from a few years back where some Wiz bashers have been vocal in wanting Delia out.  Would they admit that?  Just saying.

[quote user="John from the Tomorrow People"][quote user="PitchforksTorches"]The question is: DO YOU WANT US TO LOSE If the answer is NO, then answer why with countless other managers, why you have said you want us to but have claimed you have never said this? Lappin has shown your hand with this and for this one reason why you should just sod off from here.[/quote]

You could also pull threads up from a few years back where some Wiz bashers have been vocal in wanting Delia out.  Would they admit that?  Just saying.

[/quote]

Good call John, but you already know the answer, they wouldn''t have the balls to.

Careful though, you''ll be accused of being a proxy account of mine soon.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="John from the Tomorrow People"][quote user="PitchforksTorches"]The question is: DO YOU WANT US TO LOSE If the answer is NO, then answer why with countless other managers, why you have said you want us to but have claimed you have never said this? Lappin has shown your hand with this and for this one reason why you should just sod off from here.[/quote]

[/quote]

Good call John, but you already know the answer, they wouldn''t have the balls to.

[/quote]Go on then, do it.

Just answer te questions properly and fully Waz. Jeez, you never change, you''ve been the same for a long time and it''s boring.

[quote user="O.T.B.C"]Just answer te questions properly and fully Waz. Jeez, you never change, you''ve been the same for a long time and it''s boring.[/quote]

I have answered..................if you can read properly.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="John from the Tomorrow People"][quote user="PitchforksTorches"]The question is: DO YOU WANT US TO LOSE If the answer is NO, then answer why with countless other managers, why you have said you want us to but have claimed you have never said this? Lappin has shown your hand with this and for this one reason why you should just sod off from here.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Indeed! But do you think they still want her out? And what about you Wiz, do you still want her out?

[quote user="John from the Tomorrow People"][quote user="PitchforksTorches"]The question is: DO YOU WANT US TO LOSE If the answer is NO, then answer why with countless other managers, why you have said you want us to but have claimed you have never said this? Lappin has shown your hand with this and for this one reason why you should just sod off from here.[/quote]
[/quote]What did your username used to be?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="John from the Tomorrow People"][quote user="PitchforksTorches"]The question is: DO YOU WANT US TO LOSE If the answer is NO, then answer why with countless other managers, why you have said you want us to but have claimed you have never said this? Lappin has shown your hand with this and for this one reason why you should just sod off from here.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Indeed! But do you think they still want her out? And what about you Wiz, do you still want her out?

[/quote]

Not too bothered now Nutty, if pushed, I''d prefer her to stay, especially when judged against some of these foreign owners.

There could be another comedy moment here if someone dredges up all the bitter vitriol Wiz has spat at Delia on this forum lol.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="John from the Tomorrow People"][quote user="PitchforksTorches"]The question is: DO YOU WANT US TO LOSE If the answer is NO, then answer why with countless other managers, why you have said you want us to but have claimed you have never said this? Lappin has shown your hand with this and for this one reason why you should just sod off from here.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Or more importantly hands up the Wiz moaners who moaned about this thread who want Hughton out anyway?
And who didn''t quite understand the gist of title of the thread?
Well anyway I did,  it doesn''t mean I necessarily agree but I understand the point.  And the point being, we win against Wet Spam (whether it be luck or fine form) the board decides to stick with Hughton for a run of games, it goes tits up by Xmas and it then becomes practically too late to alter.  

[quote user="John from the Tomorrow People"]
Well anyway I did,  it doesn''t mean I necessarily agree but I understand the point.  And the point being, we win against Wet Spam (whether it be luck or fine form) the board decides to stick with Hughton for a run of games, it goes tits up by Xmas and it then becomes practically too late to alter.  
[/quote]So the Op''s worst case scenario is which of the following exactly?We win, Hughton stays and we win and draw a few more games reaching a strong mid-table position by Xmas.Or......We win, Hughton stays then we lose, lose lose, lose, lose, lose,lose, lose and the Board don''t even notice the losses until Xmas.Because I think I could guess which is the more unlikely scenario.

[quote user="Davros from Lowestoft"][quote user="John from the Tomorrow People"]
[/quote]So the Op''s worst case scenario is which of the following exactly?We win, Hughton stays and we win and draw a few more games reaching a strong mid-table position by Xmas.Or......We win, Hughton stays then we lose, lose lose, lose, lose, lose,lose, lose and the Board don''t even notice the losses until Xmas.Because I think I could guess which is the more unlikely scenario.[/quote]
But least you finally understand his point [Y]
And besides going, by 5 o''clock last Saturday most wanted Hugton out then anyway.

Where do people get this ''most'' from? You''ll have River End Canary (And aliases) popping up saying he spoke to everyone in the same stand as himself and agreeing with him. More likely overheard a few disgruntled fans and agreeing while ignore the others with a different opinion.

[quote user="PitchforksTorches"]Where do people get this ''most'' from? You''ll have River End Canary (And aliases) popping up saying he spoke to everyone in the same stand as himself and agreeing with him. More likely overheard a few disgruntled fans and agreeing while ignore the others with a different opinion.[/quote]
Probably the numerous ''Hughton in or out threads''.  After Saturday ''most'' was fairly accurate imo.  But hell,  City fans are a fickle lot. Now it''s Wednesday ''most'' it might not be.

ok i will start the ball rolling dont like smith, never have and the sooner she leaves our club the better imo, now watch me get all sorts of stick for being honest enough to admit it.

[quote user="rowdyman"]ok i will start the ball rolling dont like smith, never have and the sooner she leaves our club the better imo, now watch me get all sorts of stick for being honest enough to admit it.[/quote]
How very dare you have that opinion [:@]

I gotta be honest.. I don''t like sprouts[+o(]

They''re probably good for me and I''m probably better off for the ones I''ve managed to force down...

But I just don''t like ''em[:@]

How can anybody get shot down for having an opinion?

But then again if I said I don''t like sprouts cuz it''s proven they''re bad for me.....

i see the same old faces still doing the rounds, talking the same old BS Jumping all over everyone who dont share their opinion, bless em.

How are they ''old faces'' if you''re a new poster?

"I think the problem with these type of people is that they are so stupid they have no idea how stupid they actually are''- John Cleese

"rowdyman"ok i will start the ball rolling dont like smith, never have and the sooner she leaves our club the better imo, now watch me get all sorts of stick for being honest enough to admit it.

You''re entitled to your opinion but it would be interesting to hear why you want her out of the club.

Let us drive the sods out, first Chris Hughton, because I want to see him fail miserably, then I can gloat & say "I told you so". Not only that but it will make me feel better about myself. Then I can look around for other candidates to heap my vitriol & hatred on, hmmm lets see, one of the players perhaps, or Delia or Mcnally or the clueless shamblesof a Team. Hmmm, I feel really good now, so lets have a go at all of them, oh & the supporters too, lets drive them all out, all the sods, out out out, I feel great now, because no one will ever know what I am. I gloat, I hate, I want us to lose because thats just the kind of guy I am. This is my opinion & I''m sticking to it, till I dont. For verily I am...............Schadenfreude, & I claim my £5.