Sign in to follow this  

Beating West Ham could relegate us............

[quote user="Crystal Canary"]Looks like Wiz is already repositioning himself for the inevitible.. ''guys, I was so wrong! Hughton is a great manager.. yada yada etc etc BS BS''. Wiz, I can''t tell whether you''re being genuine or just the most committed troll in history. If it''s the latter, I actually have more respect for you in a strange kind of way. But surely your efforts should be channeled in a more positive fashion, like achieving world peace or something.[/quote]

No U'' turn Crystal, I said what I honestly thought.

I don''t want City relegated just to prove a point, I''m not that petty.

I''m desperate for a City win tomorrow, and if its achieved with CH''s guidence so much the better for him our club..............but sadly, I honestly believe that task is way beyond his limited ability now.

And I get no pleasure for saying that about a damn nice bloke..........no pleasure at all.

I couldn''t agree more Wiz.

[quote user="Crystal Canary"]Well one of us is going to look very silly tomorrow...[/quote]

Why?

Even if we win, I win....................3 points gained for City plus my prediction could still come true.

So let me get this straight, Wiz.

You want City to win but you also want Hughton to fail? I''m not sure you can necessarily resolve those two conflicting statements.

So which is it? City to win or Hughton to fail? Or are you saying you only want Hughton to win this week, and then to crash and burn after? In which case you want City to lose next week?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Crystal Canary"]Well one of us is going to look very silly tomorrow...[/quote]

Why?

Even if we win, I win....................3 points gained for City plus my prediction could still come true.

[/quote]

So a ''win'' for you is us being relegated, say it all.

[quote user="Crystal Canary"]So let me get this straight, Wiz. You want City to win but you also want Hughton to fail? I''m not sure you can necessarily resolve those two conflicting statements. So which is it? City to win or Hughton to fail? Or are you saying you only want Hughton to win this week, and then to crash and burn after? In which case you want City to lose next week?[/quote]

Hmm?

Put like that Crystal it seems simple, but, my prediction is based on my ''gut feeling'' about him, regardless of what I wish for (a win in my case) I have predicted what will happen................long term following a victory tomorrow.

What I, or you, want is irrelevent ..................it will happen............unless he''s sacked.

[quote user="Vanwink"]Brightside wrote "The time to argue about sacking Hughton should be after the game. As he is still in charge for Saturday I hope to god he does a good job and we win." Here here![/quote]

You see Vanwink, this is where the Pompous One and his cohorts of minons have me figured out all wrong.

I''m desperate for a City win tomorrow, and if its achieved with CH''s guidence so much the better for him our club..............but sadly, I honestly believe that task is way beyond his limited ability now.

And I get no pleasure for saying that about a damn nice bloke..........no pleasure at all.

[/quote]really ?the man you referred to as a sod and a bugger who should be driven out of the clubyou truly are a two faced, weasel worded hypocritesomeone who hasn''t even the guts or integrity to stand by your own words

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Vanwink"]Brightside wrote "The time to argue about sacking Hughton should be after the game. As he is still in charge for Saturday I hope to god he does a good job and we win." Here here![/quote]

You see Vanwink, this is where the Pompous One and his cohorts of minons have me figured out all wrong.

I''m desperate for a City win tomorrow, and if its achieved with CH''s guidence so much the better for him our club..............but sadly, I honestly believe that task is way beyond his limited ability now.

[/quote]

really ?

the man you referred to as a sod and a bugger who should be driven out of the club

you truly are a two faced, weasel worded hypocrite

someone who hasn''t even the guts or integrity to stand by your own words

[/quote]

Yup, thats me Pompous....................next.[:D]

Mr Pompous , you are so meanthe vibe is bad when you''re on the sceneyou shout out troll at fellow postersmulti accounts the whole board over,Mr Pompous, we all like a moan.Oh Pompousness , come down off your throne,Mr pompous you''re so unkindMr Pompous its all in you''re mind   [:D]

[quote user="Canary On The Wire"]Bloody hell we really are going to beat West Ham, Wiz has admitted he''s a hypocrite (unfortunately the smiley face doth not detract from how nailed by City 1st he was there)[/quote]

Oh, and I''m the anti Christ too fella, old Pompous left that bit out.

PS. Do you actually think I care what posters like you and him think of me?..............Jeez, dream on.[:D]

[quote user="Canary On The Wire"]Judging by the amount of times you''ve smashed the glass on the Forum Plod alarm....probably[/quote]

Another wizzy myth, never pressed once, wise up.

[quote user="Canary On The Wire"]I do love those wizzy myths Particularly the one about you being a Norwich fan[/quote]

To mark your cards, a poster of your low standing only merits two replies from me, sorry, you''ve had them.

That''s okay, I''ll just settle for going to Carrow Road week in week out and supporting my team, it''s a simple pleasure, but for a narcissistic troll such as yourself, one you''ll never understand :)

[quote user="Canary On The Wire"]That''s okay, I''ll just settle for going to Carrow Road week in week out and supporting my team, it''s a simple pleasure, but for a narcissistic troll such as yourself, one you''ll never understand :)[/quote]as long as you promise not to sing [;)]

[quote user="Canary On The Wire"]I do love those wizzy myths Particularly the one about you being a Norwich fan[/quote]

To mark your cards, a poster of your low standing only merits two replies from me, sorry, you''ve had them.

[/quote]So says mister Johnny come lately march 2013 registrant without even 10,000 posts to his name.... [:P] [;)]

[quote user="Davros from Lowestoft"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]So says mister Johnny come lately march 2013 registrant without even 10,000 posts to his name.... [:P] [;)][/quote]Now don''t upset him, you know he''s been on here since 1066.

As much as you disagree with Wiz, or his inane posts anger you (believe me, I know), you shouldn''t pick on him or bully him.  Would you bully a disabled man in real life? No, I think not!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]As much as you disagree with Wiz, or his inane posts anger you (believe me, I know), you shouldn''t pick on him or bully him.  Would you bully a disabled man in real life? No, I think not![/quote]If he behaved in a tit like in real life I''d happily call him one, wheels or not.Thats the thing about this interweb milarkey, some people play up because they know theres no comeback.I bet if you met him in real life he''d be as quiet as a baby lamb.I am actually this arrogant and obnoxious in real life, by the way[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]As much as you disagree with Wiz, or his inane posts anger you (believe me, I know), you shouldn''t pick on him or bully him.  Would you bully a disabled man in real life? No, I think not![/quote]

If he behaved in a tit like in real life I''d happily call him one, wheels or not.

Thats the thing about this interweb milarkey, some people play up because they know theres no comeback.

I bet if you met him in real life he''d be as quiet as a baby lamb.

I am actually this arrogant and obnoxious in real life, by the way[:)]
[/quote]

So I''ve heard!

BTW I wasn''t just talking about the wheels.........

I don''t believe there has ever been mention of his physical disabilities affecting his brain.

If that were the case then I would agree Slim, but I think that this is a hilarious case of oversensitivity considering he gives as good as he gets with a keyboard.

You wouldn''t go easy on Stephen Hawking in a game of Mastermind, would you?

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Davros from Lowestoft"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

So says mister Johnny come lately march 2013 registrant without even 10,000 posts to his name.... [:P] [;)]
[/quote]

Now don''t upset him, you know he''s been on here since 1066.
[/quote]

Aha! That must have been the one answer I got wrong on my final history test at school when I wrote down Wizard the Plonkerer.

[quote user="ricardo"]
Now don''t upset him, you know he''s been on here since 1066.
[/quote]

So have I.  Reckon I can remember Wiz giving his full backing to Anne Boleyn, Jane Seymour, Catherine Howard and Catherine Parr.  To be fair, he did call it right on Anne of Cleves.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Would you bully a disabled man in real life? No, I think not![/quote]

Reckon this isn''t real life though, that''s just a bunch of people hiding behind keyboards.  That''s quite a socially inclusive activity.  Unless you reckon his simple minded bile and that constant craving for attention is a part of his disability.  I reckon living in Lowestoft makes anyone disabled.

[quote user="im spartacus"]Maybe he drinks in the royal falcon [:D]
[/quote]

Less of your lip and all, my lad.  I didn''t lose a finger in Korea just so you could abuse my choice of watering hole.