Sign in to follow this  

Beating West Ham could relegate us............

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Hear me out guys.

A win would no doubt save Hughton''s job, thus giving him permission to muck it all up for the next 8 games or so. Its a tricky situation for the board to be in, act now and avoid that scenario or stumble on, as in the Worthy days, and still let the wound fester resulting certain relegation

Don''t worry, when was the last time Norwich won? lol

He has to go right now.[:@]

[/quote]

[quote user="ricardo"]After Southampton sacked Adkins on Jan 18th they gained 19 points from their 16 remaining gamesWhereas in the 16 games prior to his departure Adkins only gained.............19 pointsAlways best to check the stats before you make claims about a new manager being the saviour.[:D][/quote]LOL nothing like a fact to spoil the party. Though Wiz would be busy today what with all those bonfires out there tonight, was expecting at least a one day break from him pi$$ing on the Clubs.....

Wiz?All those other times you wanted Norwich to lose to get rid of a manager you didn''t like?Care to comment?

You really have proved how dumb you are 1stWizard in this thread. "Beating West Ham could relegate us....".

You want Hughton out. Winning would keep him safe for a while but still be a good 3 points. ''What if...'' he did go and a new manager comes in? That same three points that we could potentially take from West Ham could save us with a new manager relying on that one game. Think about it.

Whilst I certainly understand what you are saying, I would rather you said exactly what you think/want. The fact is that .......Losing to West Ham could contribute towards relegating us...........and would certainly make Chris Hughton''s job even more under threat, now thats what you want surely? If you do want that and you admit it, then you would gain some respect for saying what you really feel........just like those previous examples.

Oh F**K OFF with beating around the bush wiz.

just be a man for once and state your own opinion rather than just insinuate it, and then deny it when people state it for you.

you want norwich to lose against west ham. Pathetic support.

He isn''t going to answer morty. This troll has been completely exposed and it''s up to the fact that other people see it for him to stop being taken seriously.

Hear me out guys.

A win would no doubt save Hughton''s job, thus giving him permission to muck it all up for the next 8 games or so. Its a tricky situation for the board to be in, act now and avoid that scenario or stumble on, as in the Worthy days, and still let the wound fester resulting certain relegation

[/quote]

Wiz.. do you honestly think Hughton''s future depends on this one result? Surely the board know now what they intend to do. I can''t believe it hinges on one result. If they don''t feel Hughton is the man for the job then keeping him for the run of fixtures we have till Christmas would be suicide. Surely the only way he''ll keep his job is if the board still have faith he''s the man for the job.

[quote user="Bws Cat "]He isn''t going to answer morty. This troll has been completely exposed and it''s up to the fact that other people see it for him to stop being taken seriously.[/quote]

I''ll say this just once, I refuse to get into debates, arguements and point scoring which takes this thread off topic.

[quote user="Bws Cat "]He isn''t going to answer morty. This troll has been completely exposed and it''s up to the fact that other people see it for him to stop being taken seriously.[/quote]

I''ll say this just once, I refuse to get into debates, arguements and point scoring which takes this thread off topic.

[/quote]Because its an argument you can''t win, you were caught bang to rights, over and over again wishing "your team" would lose.Perhaps if Lapps is viewing he could post the list of shame again?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]Because its an argument you can''t win, you were caught bang to rights, over and over again wishing "your team" would lose.Perhaps if Lapps is viewing he could post the list of shame again?[/quote]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Hear me out guys.

[/quote]

Wiz.. do you honestly think Hughton''s future depends on this one result? Surely the board know now what they intend to do. I can''t believe it hinges on one result. If they don''t feel Hughton is the man for the job then keeping him for the run of fixtures we have till Christmas would be suicide. Surely the only way he''ll keep his job is if the board still have faith he''s the man for the job.

[/quote]

Of course, you''re right NN, but saying that, if thats what they believe then we''re really in trouble, a hughton side would get buried in the Chumps.

Hear me out guys.

[/quote]I actually make you spot on on this one Wiz  [Y]

[quote user="morty"]Perhaps if Lapps is viewing he could post the list of shame again?[/quote]Always happy to oblige. [:D][quote user="First Wizard"]Yes, I admit getting rid of Worthy is the be all of my reasons here....So come on Hull!.[/quote][quote user="First Wizard"]Simply: Any other result and I believe Worthless will escape the sack

To

survive, we must lose Sunday. Yes, I know that sounds daft, but does

anyone else see or want that scenario to happen like I do?.

Come on Burnley!!, and this is he only time I will say that. Finish the fool off, we deserve better!.[/quote]

[quote user="First Wizard"]For common sense in dumping the relegation

kid Duffy.. Come on  Bristol...............for all the right reasons of

course![/quote]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Desperate times require desperate actions, so to QPR I say: Please help us ditch Grunt by beating us soundly on Monday.[/quote]

[quote user="First Wizard"]If it finishes Roeder, I''m going to say it.........Come On Charlton.[/quote]

[quote user="Norwich or die tryin"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Hear me out guys.

[/quote]I actually make you spot on on this one Wiz  [Y][/quote]
Agreeing with Wiz won''t go down well with the upper sixth. [:O]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="morty"]Perhaps if Lapps is viewing he could post the list of shame again?[/quote]

Always happy to oblige. [:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Yes, I admit getting rid of Worthy is the be all of my reasons here....So come on Hull!.[/quote]
[quote user="First Wizard"]Simply: Any other result and I believe Worthless will escape the sack

To survive, we must lose Sunday. Yes, I know that sounds daft, but does anyone else see or want that scenario to happen like I do?.

Come on Burnley!!, and this is he only time I will say that. Finish the fool off, we deserve better!.[/quote]

[quote user="First Wizard"]For common sense in dumping the relegation kid Duffy.. Come on  Bristol...............for all the right reasons of course![/quote]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Desperate times require desperate actions, so to QPR I say: Please help us ditch Grunt by beating us soundly on Monday.[/quote]

[quote user="First Wizard"]If it finishes Roeder, I''m going to say it.........Come On Charlton.[/quote]
[/quote]

Thanks Lapps............I was proved right in every single case.

Lol, how deluded?You''re not wriggling out of this, wanting your team to lose to support your agenda will never be right.

Lapp''s quotes are..unbelivable, even for Wiz.

You''re certainly not a fan as i know one to be Wiz, unless you''re this unique kind of fan that prefers the other team to be winning

Timeline of this thread

- wiz makes another thread dedicated to hoping we lose

- wiz makes up a point that Southampton did better off when Adkins was sacked, stats prove otherwise and he refuses to respond

- wiz feels "oppressed" because people note his previous tendencies to wish for us to lose despite his protests to the contrary

- wiz ironically states that he doesn''t want to do point scoring

- wiz is called out yet again by Lapps and demands that people go ''back on topic''

(Hypothetical next stage)

- the thread is pulled

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="morty"]Perhaps if Lapps is viewing he could post the list of shame again?[/quote]Always happy to oblige. [:D][quote user="First Wizard"]Yes, I admit getting rid of Worthy is the be all of my reasons here....So come on Hull!.[/quote][quote user="First Wizard"]Simply: Any other result and I believe Worthless will escape the sack

To survive, we must lose Sunday. Yes, I know that sounds daft, but does anyone else see or want that scenario to happen like I do?.

[quote user="First Wizard"]For common sense in dumping the relegation kid Duffy.. Come on  Bristol...............for all the right reasons of course![/quote]

[quote user="First Wizard"]If it finishes Roeder, I''m going to say it.........Come On Charlton.[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]I wonder why you bother Wiz, the majority of  NCFC managers careers end in failure, ( and you''ve called for the heads of most of them) unless of course you jump ship like Lambert.Even if they allowed you to choose the manager you''d be calling for his head after a couple of defeats. I just don''t get it, events will take their course and at some time in the future we will have another manager and then another and then another. Seems a pointless thing to get your wand in a twist over it.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="morty"]Perhaps if Lapps is viewing he could post the list of shame again?[/quote]

Always happy to oblige. [:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Yes, I admit getting rid of Worthy is the be all of my reasons here....So come on Hull!.[/quote]
[quote user="First Wizard"]Simply: Any other result and I believe Worthless will escape the sack

[/quote]

[/quote]

I wonder why you bother Wiz, the majority of  NCFC managers careers end in failure, ( and you''ve called for the heads of most of them) unless of course you jump ship like Lambert.

Even if they allowed you to choose the manager you''d be calling for his head after a couple of defeats. I just don''t get it, events will take their course and at some time in the future we will have another manager and then another and then another. Seems a pointless thing to get your wand in a twist over it.
[/quote]

All the following managers had my 100% support ricardo.

Saunders, Stringer, Bond, Walker 1&2, Lambert...........but again this is off topic.

But I still want us to beat Wet Spam, I haven''t forgiven them for Ashton and Greeno yet.. ..but in the long term that win could relegate us by pro-longing hughton''s tenue.

Why are you banging on about "On topic" Wiz, you preparing to push the button?The button you allegedly never push?And when the thread does get pulled, you have already laid the excuse for why it was?

Saunders, Stringer, Bond, Walker 1&2, Lambert...........but again this is off topic.

But I still want us to beat Wet Spam, I haven''t forgiven them for Ashton and Greeno yet.. ..but in the long term that win could relegate us by pro-longing hughton''s tenue.

[/quote]Soooo you didn''t think much of Archie Mcaulay then?Hmmm, hard to believe that you went 8 years without complaining about Ken Brown.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Soooo you didn''t think much of Archie Mcaulay then?

Hmmm, hard to believe that you went 8 years without complaining about Ken Brown.
[/quote]

Oh do behave.