Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Match thread vs Hull Tiggers

Hm.. I honestly thought we had more about us than this. Maybe we''ve not developed as much as the summer would have us believe?

[quote user="Stig"]Hm.. I honestly thought we had more about us than this. Maybe we''ve not developed as much as the summer would have us believe?[/quote]We bought quality up front, but still have no-one to supply them.  With the exception of Hoolahan who is knocking on a bit now...

This games is such a disappointment. Playing against 10 men and a newly promoted team. I was truly expecting more from our lads. Even if we salvage a draw...... it has not been a good showing. This one will carry with me until at least Wednesday.

A lot of new players, but there won''t be a better game for them to find their feet, Shame!

If Snodgrass was fit enough to come on for a half then why wasn''t he fit enough to start?

Look, sometimes your team plays like $hit and loses. Clearly this was the case for us today. It can be very hard to score against a ten man team when they''ve parked the bus.

Take a note, learn a lesson, don''t panic.

I could except this loss if we had played half decent but this is stupid. Playing against 10 men for most of the game we should have got at least a draw.

Once they went down to ten men we should have changed tactics to reflect this.

It''s useless playing one up front if we are not passing, feeding the ball through and creating chances.

I don''t know why people are blaming Hughton? He can''t get our terrible crosses onto rvw''s feet let alone stop a penalty decision.

[quote user="PortlandCanary"]Look, sometimes your team plays like $hit and loses. Clearly this was the case for us today. It can be very hard to score against a ten man team when they''ve parked the bus.

Take a note, learn a lesson, don''t panic.[/quote]Its not a one off though is it, its the same story we saw away from home all last season, negative lineups favouring defensive players over ones who can pass, no invention what so ever, only this time its against a newly promoted side with 10 men. Its dismal.

Oh well, if we we''re in any doubt before today as to how this season would go, we know now.Where is the leadership on and off the pitch?