Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Match thread vs Hull Tiggers

[quote user="lake district canary"][Y]Actually, that''s quite funny.........lets hope they play like tiggers.

[/quote]The wonderful thing about Tiggers, is Tiggers are wonderful things.

The tiggers bit was intentional. Me saying that there was "No news of the team sheet quite yet" was me being remarkably thick.

*facepalm*

Bright start. Redmond looking good, Everton did a much better job of making his runs come to nothing. Agree that Fer should have buried his header. Encouraging start overall though!

Very good start to the game. Would say ''great'' but we haven''t scored, and have had three very good chances, if you count Redmonds.

But if we can keep this up I have no doubt we will win this game. Just need to keep the pressure and tempo up and stay aware. Obviously.

Quite sloppy all round so far, although I am liking the fact we are actually trying to pass the ball, as opposed to pumping up to Wolf, or hoofing it into the channels.Tetty''s first touch is that of a sledgehammer however  Please don''t make him come deep to get the ball. He''s a ball winning midfielder, and a good one.  Get Johnson to come deep instead.