Sign in to follow this  
willo

Interesting Kei Kamara development.....

By me.....

I tweeted this this morning;

Willo @wallywoo65

Hey Kai, not expecting answer but please retweet if you think you may play in English Premier league one day ;)

And got this back;

and retweeted you

10h:
Hey Kai, not expecting answer but please retweet if you think you may play in English Premier league one day ;)

in·ter·est·ing (ntr-stng, -tr--stng, -t-rstng)

adj.

Arousing or holding the attention; absorbing.

inter·est·ing·ly adv.

[quote user="willo"]Is that your attempt at humour you neanderthol....[/quote]

Love you too! Mwah x x x

does anyone actually think signing a 28 year old from the mls is a good idea? if he was any good he would have played for a bigger club by now, hes even been passed around the mls like a cheap hooker

not good enough, no thanks

Looks like he''s on his way! I haven''t read about any other interest from anyone, so I guess it has to be us.

Josh Gardner, a Sporting KC team mate has tweeted that Kei is leaving them.

seen another tweet suggesting its a loan move.

makes me wonder if we have option to buy.

also makes me wonder if that means we will still get in some more players?

HIm on loan and couple of additional signs would be ok - just him alone would seems too risky a role of the dice.

Starting to heat up at last - as always predicted.

[quote user="Phyxius"]Better than no-one at all![/quote]

That depends if he''s better than what we have, if he does sign though i wont be judging him until i see him play as i know next to nothing about him.

Kei Kamara or Jackson? looking at Video I would take Kamara in a heartbeat over Jackson. Looks like he has pace and has a strong head and can kick from further then 5 yards.

BBC are reporting it''s a done deal, subject to a work permit, which could be the sticking point.

Sierra Leone are ranked 62th in the FIFa rankings, so that''s plenty, but will he have played enough games in the last three years?

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]

BBC are reporting it''s a done deal, subject to a work permit, which could be the sticking point.

Sierra Leone are ranked 62th in the FIFa rankings, so that''s plenty, but will he have played enough games in the last three years?

[/quote]

In the letter of the law then Kamara shouldn''t get a permit, hasn''t played enough games for Sierra Leone.

But the rules seem to be getting more ''flexible'' for want of a better word. The Korean player QPR signed today has only played once for South Korea, and Arsenal obtained a permit for Japanese player who had zero caps. There is a rule about players with ''exceptional talent'' and it seems the definition of ''exceptional'' is becoming more and more relaxed.

It does appear now that if a Premier League club wants the player they must be exceptional. Will be interesting to see which way it goes.

[quote user="ricardo"]So Kamara and BecchioHardly worth the wait, I''m off to the Piccy''s to see "Lincon"[/quote]Well, "Lincoln" was superb.More than I can say for the signings so far.