Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Messiah

Kei Kamara Signs On Loan

Underwhelmed, but I expect a lot of peopel will be the same. Depending on the loan fee involved, which I would hope is minimal, this could be a shrewd move. Keep a majority of our transfer budget free, but bring in a striker at the same time.

Let''s have a permanent striker now, please.

Agree Farro, but i just dont know alot about him you cant really tell much from the internet and have never seen him play or heard of him before this, maybe he''ll be brilliant, fingers crossed.

I think certain people are beginning to think we are being bank rolled by the king of Saudi Arabia. I for one am looking forward to what he has to bring. A big physical player is what we need at the moment.

From the Sporting Kansas City website:

"Sporting Kansas City announced on Wednesday that the club has loaned forward Kei Kamara to Norwich City F.C. (English Premier League) through May 6, pending Kamara receiving authorization for a work permit. Sporting Kansas City will receive two-thirds of the substantial loan fee to use as allocation money per MLS rules. If Norwich City elects not to acquire the player on a full transfer by May 6, then Kamara will rejoin Sporting Kansas City, where he will be available to play immediately for the club. As part of the agreement, Kamara’s contract with MLS has been extended."

On top of this:

Leeds papers tweeting that Becchio has travelled to Norwich today. 

Another thought on the McNally sighting at the airport this morning - he may have been travelling back from somewhere rather than leaving?

so it looks like due to the strange MLS rules this loan can be turned into a permanent deal easily enough

He looks like a big strong lad, who "could" do well, Kenwyne Jones esque, but a few million quid less! Welcome aboard, here''s hoping your partnership with us is very fruitful!!

He carries the ball in an Adebayor sort of way judging by Youtube. Doesn''t always look totally under control but has a decent shot on him!

[quote user="Rotherham Canary"]He carries the ball in an Adebayor sort of way judging by Youtube. Doesn''t always look totally under control but has a decent shot on him![/quote]

i know plenty of sunday players like that.

[quote user="ricky knight"]over the moon, not.[/quote]They send us footballers, we send them wrestlers, seems fair to me. [;)]

Kamara can play on either wing, having switched to the right for the last 3 years, so should suit CH''s single striker formation very well, and give competition to both Pilks and Snoddy.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="ricky knight"]over the moon, not.[/quote]They send us footballers, we send them wrestlers, seems fair to me. [;)][/quote]

but we send them our best wrestlers bud