Sign in to follow this  
tank

Whos the idiot...

Towards the end of the game yesterday someone in the Barclay threw something on the pitch. The referee made a point of giving whatever it was to the fourth official and pointed to the Barclay stand.

I might get shouted down but I don''t want Norwich fan put in the bracket as Leeds fans.

[quote user="tank"]Towards the end of the game yesterday someone in the Barclay threw something on the pitch. The referee made a point of giving whatever it was to the fourth official and pointed to the Barclay stand.

I might get shouted down but I don''t want Norwich fan put in the bracket as Leeds fans.[/quote]

That would be Acolyte throwing away his toys.....................because were winning......................

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="tank"]Towards the end of the game yesterday someone in the Barclay threw something on the pitch. The referee made a point of giving whatever it was to the fourth official and pointed to the Barclay stand.

I might get shouted down but I don''t want Norwich fan put in the bracket as Leeds fans.[/quote]

That would be Acolyte throwing away his toys.....................because were winning......................

[/quote]lol that''ll be the one... I can''t understand a%%eh*£es like that!

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="tank"]Towards the end of the game yesterday someone in the Barclay threw something on the pitch. The referee made a point of giving whatever it was to the fourth official and pointed to the Barclay stand. I might get shouted down but I don''t want Norwich fan put in the bracket as Leeds fans.[/quote]

[/quote]

[:D]Could have been Wiz spitting out his dummy.

[quote user="Yellow Wall"]If anybody on this board knows who it was, let the club know. We don''t need idiots at Carrow Road.[/quote]

if anyone knows who it was name him/her on here and then introduce him to the leeds thug

[quote user="city4eva"]

[quote user="Yellow Wall"]If anybody on this board knows who it was, let the club know. We don''t need idiots at Carrow Road.[/quote]

if anyone knows who it was name him/her on here and then introduce him to the leeds thug

[/quote]

If anyone knows what was thrown please post it on here.

A mate of mine saw a Gooner run past the back of the Barclay after the game and get a slap for his troubles.

"Could have been Wiz spitting out his dummy."

all the way from Lowestoft !

Just a guess but i would presume it was a coin aimed at the Arsenal player. Can''t remember the player but he was not happy and was pointing at someone in the barclay.

[quote user="JF"]Just a guess but i would presume it was a coin aimed at the Arsenal player. Can''t remember the player but he was not happy and was pointing at someone in the barclay.[/quote]

Think it was Giroud as he wanted the ball back the first time the Barclay tried to keep it.

The next time a few minutes later Ruddy got very irate and  was shouting for the" F....n ball back you f....n idiots as the ref will just add the time on" was classic

[quote user="JF"]Just a guess but i would presume it was a coin aimed at the Arsenal player. Can''t remember the player but he was not happy and was pointing at someone in the barclay.[/quote]

So nobody knows then?

[quote user="The acolyte"]I wasn''t sitting in the barclay at the game lads. Sorry to dissapointment you tossers.[/quote]No?  Your mate Knobby Nigel watches the game from Barclay ''E'' Block though.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="The acolyte"]I wasn''t sitting in the barclay at the game lads. Sorry to dissapointment you tossers.
[/quote]

No?  Your mate Knobby Nigel watches the game from Barclay ''E'' Block though.

[/quote]

Could you see what it was from where you were Smudger?

Ruddy was hilarious, none of the lower Barclay would take him on

However had this happened towards the start of his Norwich career then there may have been a few boos

And nobody thinks its possible it could have come from the Arse supporters area ?

[quote user="step"]And nobody thinks its possible it could have come from the Arse supporters area ?[/quote]Would be a very good throw if it was, judging on where the ref picked it up.But possible I suppose.[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="step"]And nobody thinks its possible it could have come from the Arse supporters area ?[/quote]

Would be a very good throw if it was, judging on where the ref picked it up.

But possible I suppose.

[Y]
[/quote]

And thrown with quite a bit of spin at an interesting angle!!!

True Morty...mind you they are good at throwing money away judged by the price of their Season Ticket.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

So nobody knows then?

[/quote]

It was a coin, the Ref ran to the fourth official to pass it to him and whilst en route he mouthed ''coin'' quite deliberately and pointed to the lower Barclay towards the Snake pit, I''m not sure why he needed to mouth it as he was within touching distance a few seconds later. Perhaps it was for the media but I''ve not seen it mentioned anywhere.

[quote user="Rivvo"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

So nobody knows then?

[/quote]

It was a coin, the Ref ran to the fourth official to pass it to him and whilst en route he mouthed ''coin'' quite deliberately and pointed to the lower Barclay towards the Snake pit, I''m not sure why he needed to mouth it as he was within touching distance a few seconds later. Perhaps it was for the media but I''ve not seen it mentioned anywhere.[/quote]It was on the other side of the goal to the snakepit.Thats some throw![:D]

That coin has probably saved our season, I think the club should frame it and auction it off, the proceeds going to the impending fine we are about to receive for failing to control one idiot fan

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Rivvo"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

So nobody knows then?

[/quote]

It was a coin, the Ref ran to the fourth official to pass it to him and whilst en route he mouthed ''coin'' quite deliberately and pointed to the lower Barclay towards the Snake pit, I''m not sure why he needed to mouth it as he was within touching distance a few seconds later. Perhaps it was for the media but I''ve not seen it mentioned anywhere.[/quote]It was on the other side of the goal to the snakepit.Thats some throw![:D][/quote]

Yes that''s exactly what we said, I didn''t say I''d seen it thrown from where I''m merely reporting that that is where the Ref was pointing to.

[quote user="Rivvo"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Rivvo"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

So nobody knows then?

[/quote]

It was a coin, the Ref ran to the fourth official to pass it to him and whilst en route he mouthed ''coin'' quite deliberately and pointed to the lower Barclay towards the Snake pit, I''m not sure why he needed to mouth it as he was within touching distance a few seconds later. Perhaps it was for the media but I''ve not seen it mentioned anywhere.[/quote]It was on the other side of the goal to the snakepit.Thats some throw![:D][/quote]

Yes that''s exactly what we said, I didn''t say I''d seen it thrown from where I''m merely reporting that that is where the Ref was pointing to.[/quote]Pretty much sums up his overall performance lol.

Yes I was a bit confused by his insistence to book a Norwich player for every foul conceded!

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]That coin has probably saved our season, I think the club should frame it and auction it off, the proceeds going to the impending fine we are about to receive for failing to control one idiot fan[/quote]I doubt much will be made of it.Whilst obviously not condoning it, it seems to happen at a lot of grounds, week in week out, without much being said.