Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Villa or Leed in the next round?

I think Leeds fans would be about as welcome here as having diahorea while wearing tights

Villa is past history

Bradford or Swindon will do, at home

which should see us into the quarter finals, and if the wind is with us ......... Wembley

Can''t look beyond Doncaster yet to be honest. But, all being well, I just hope that IF we got Leeds then extra police were provided for said fixture - can''t help but feel that there''s going to be a lot of trouble when Leeds finally meet us again...

I can''t be doing with Leeds and their moronic hardcore coming down here-I know it would be sweet to play them and remind them how far behind us they are now, but to hell with that-Cup nights are a little break from the Prem, a chance to people to come to games who otherwise can''t and, in general, they''re just a little bit of relief with less pressure on the result-yes, we''d like to win and I fervently hope we do tonight with a performance that gives Hughton a real task for selection on Saturday-and yes, a ''proper'' Cup run would be great. But Leeds coming down here and causing aggro from start to finish: no thankyou.

They are still living in the 70''s with regard to their behaviour and attitude as well as their belief that their club are still a giant of the game (now eclipsed, even in Yorkshire, by Huddersfield) so for that reason: I''m out. Anyone but them. Villa''s fans were great on the last day of last season, even with all the Lambert stuff going on-and, providing they''re not all up their own backsides about it now, that would be a good fixture. Or Man City even. But Leeds? No thankyou, I''d rather it was just a football match, not a chance for them to remind everyone what they are like-not at our expense.

Villa or Leeds? Be careful - Rovers fans could be asking themselves the same question. Rovers are so inconsistent and unpredictable and if you rest key players if could be a tough night...

Norwich are inconsistent and unpredictable :P

Don''t really want Villa or Leeds. We already have two games against Villa this season. And Leeds will probably try and injure our team...

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Norwich are inconsistent and unpredictable :P Don''t really want Villa or Leeds. We already have two games against Villa this season. And Leeds will probably try and injure our team...[/quote]

Going by all the vile hate on Waccoe, its pretty certain I''d say.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Norwich are inconsistent and unpredictable :P Don''t really want Villa or Leeds. We already have two games against Villa this season. And Leeds will probably try and injure our team...[/quote]

Going by all the vile hate on Waccoe, its pretty certain I''d say.

[/quote]I know it''s hard to tell what with the general standard of football Leeds produce, but fat 40 year old Leeds Fans sitting on the sofa with their netbook writing hate message about Norwich on WACCOE; don''t actually play for Leeds..

By the way, that White guy looked quite impressive. I can feel a bid coming on........

If we get past Donny and draw Villa we can always let them win just to spite Lambert. [:D]