Sign in to follow this  
Norwich or die tryin!

Sack Hughton appoint Holloway

He has a point, I''m so frustrated at the moment.  All this possession football and zero end product.  I watch football to see goals and we aren''t going to win a lot of games if we don''t score any, are we?!?!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Some people in our fanbase really do disapoint me [/quote]Not just our fan-base but the human race; some what the boss out after five games and others want our centre half injured in his second game.

The only thing lacking in our play is putting the ball in the net, We look good and are creating chances. We needed a quality striker before the window closed and the people to blame for not getting one in are the board not Houghton. I can''t see that Lambert''s Norwich were any better but for some reason the ball hit the net under him.

[quote user="Morison''s Prozac"]He can only do so much with what he''s got. If we don''t invest then we aren''t good enough to survive simple as that.

This is a great point, however a more inspirational figure will get more from these players. My god I find CH so dull and negative, what must the players think? We''re going to go ten games without winning.

"Morison''s Prozac"]He can only do so much with what he''s got. If we don''t invest then we aren''t good enough to survive simple as that.

Seriously we have some good players at this club, and also Lambert did it!  Look at Swansea you don''t change a system that isn''t broke. Good managers adapt to other systems.

There are some real pr icks on here. We played some decent play today and created chances that should have hit the net. The real failing is by the board in not securing Hughton''s striker targets before the window closed.

[quote user="JF"]There are some real pr icks on here. We played some decent play today and created chances that should have hit the net. The real failing is by the board in not securing Hughton''s striker targets before the window closed.

He wanted Kane not CMS he got what he wanted.

[/quote]

[quote user="JF"]There are some real pr icks on here. We played some decent play today and created chances that should have hit the net. The real failing is by the board in not securing Hughton''s striker targets before the window closed.[/quote]hit the nail on the head sir! who does the wheeling and dealing at the club on behalf of the manager?

[quote user="JF"]We played some decent play today and created chances that should have hit the net..[/quote]goals win games, not ''playing decent''. id happily cheer playing like 80s wimbledon if the balls gong in

hughton out

"goals win games, not ''playing decent''. id happily cheer playing like 80s wimbledon if the balls gong in"

So how are players not taking chances that they should score the managers fault?

[quote user="JF"]"goals win games, not ''playing decent''. id happily cheer playing like 80s wimbledon if the balls gong in"

So how are players not taking chances that they should score the managers fault?[/quote]

Well If the manger had strengthen attacking area maybe we would be putting those chances away? I agree 1 or two maybe even three games with chances and no goals fair enough it happens, but 2 in 5?! That''s no coincidence, were far too weak upfront and the manger should have addresses this instead of making it even worse by allowing Vaughan to leave. Incompetence.

[quote user="JF"]"goals win games, not ''playing decent''. id happily cheer playing like 80s wimbledon if the balls gong in"

So how are players not taking chances that they should score the managers fault?[/quote]

its the tactics, formation & the lack of changing things when its clearly not working, no ones denying hes tightened it up at the back but its been at the cost of attacking flair (which is where the goals came from). Its not just these first few games its pre season as well, he obviously wants to play in a certain way and i dont believe he will change ithave a look at the goal difference for the past 3 seasons and weigh that against the success, we did well because we scored goals and went for it, not parked the bus. The squad isnt actually that much different, its stronger in fact, but hes changed a formula which worked and now they look flat, ridged and you can see the confidence leaking away

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="JF"]"goals win games, not ''playing decent''. id happily cheer playing like 80s wimbledon if the balls gong in"

Well If the manger had strengthen attacking area maybe we would be putting those chances away? I agree 1 or two maybe even three games with chances and no goals fair enough it happens, but 2 in 5?! That''s no coincidence, were far too weak upfront and the manger should have addresses this instead of making it even worse by allowing Vaughan to leave. Incompetence.[/quote]James Vaughan never scored a goal for us... what makes you think he is the answer to our problems?

A lot of people on here make me ashamed to be a Norwich fan.

The only game we''ve not been competitive in was Fulham, since then we''ve just had a bit of bad luck and on another day we could have won all of those games with the same level of performance.

[quote user="JF"]We played some decent play today and created chances that should have hit the net.[/quote]I heard the same thing against QPR.And Spurs.And West Ham.And again today.Remind me again -how many points did creating all those chances get us?

Currently got 1 in 4 for Huddersfield which isn''t exactly setting the world alight. For the record as well Vaughan averaged a goal every 3.34 games for Crystal Palace on loan. Kane managed a goal every 2.88 games for Millwall. Just saying.

"Well If the manger had strengthen attacking area maybe we would be putting those chances away?"

Don''t get me wrong I completely agree that we needed to strenthen up front and the fact that we didn''t could easily see us relegated. I''m sure Hughton had many targets in that area but the club failed to get them in. I just think the reaction to what was a good perfomance minus the finishing touch again is over the top, We look to be one striker away from a good mid table team, Maybe one of our players will be that man, If not we must get him in January and hope it''s not to late.

[quote user="Mahogany"]A lot of people on here make me ashamed to be a Norwich fan.

The only game we''ve not been competitive in was Fulham, since then we''ve just had a bit of bad luck and on another day we could have won all of those games with the same level of performance.[/quote]

And here''s the attitude that will see us get relegated.

"Remind me again -how many points did creating all those chances get us?"

And how does sacking the manager make those chances hit the net?

[quote user="JF"]"Remind me again -how many points did creating all those chances get us?"

And how does sacking the manager make those chances hit the net?[/quote]Did I say I wanted Hughton sacked?  No.Did I say I''m tired of people saying "it''s okay, we''re creating chances" when we''re not taking them?  No, but I am.