Sign in to follow this  
Canary Willo

Harry Kane

I''m happy enough to go with the guys in the now - we did need a body in and if he has anything like the impact that Naughton had last season we''ll be laughing.

Good signing? It''s the kind of signing a mid table championship club should be making, not a club in their second season in the premiership. Swansea have Hernandez, Southampton have Ramirez, We get a 19 year old from spurs who''s scored 8 goals in the Championship! At least we didn''t spend much money.

[quote user="chris_sabian"]Good signing? It''s the kind of signing a mid table championship club should be making, not a club in their second season in the premiership. Swansea have Hernandez, Southampton have Ramirez, We get a 19 year old from spurs who''s scored 8 goals in the Championship! At least we didn''t spend much money.[/quote][IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu276/Canary2345/Crying-Baby-Natural-High-for-Some-Moms.jpg[/IMG]

It''s a very astute signing.

Much like naughton last year, Kane will have a massive impact and I fully believe his goals will keep us away from trouble this year.

Time will tell if the money clubs like Southampton and Swansea have chucked at new players will benefit them in the long run, I''m happy that the signings we made before today + the addition of Harry means we''ll go again like we did last year with a close and young talented squad and finish roughly in the same position as last year.

There''s worse teams than us this season. I think Southampton and reading will both struggle, despite a good start west brom will fall away, wigan will be down there not to mention QPR (despite the money they''ve spent)

I''m looking forward to another great season at CR

Neither good nor bad in my opinion. Totally out of the blue and could surprise us.

A bit of a goal edge to him and highly rated at Spurs.

For his age Kane seems a mature and well-balanced lad; speaks

very positively in interviews. Could be the ‘freshen-up’ we need without

hammering the bank account!

The ''new Teddy Sheringham'' label sounds interesting...

[quote user="baldyboy"]can somebody explain how everybody would be happy with a kid from Spurs who has hardly played any games anywhere yet writes Mackail smith off for not playing in the Prem?[/quote]

agreed - but we have a man in and that helps enormously.

i am hoping he has some pace but even if he does not he looks good for at least an option from the bench.

Time for a shock away win.

COYY

Could prove a great signing . He''s a family friend hence I keep an eye out for how he''s been doing. Did v well at mill wall and was very popular with the fans. A really great temperament and is an utterly dedicated sportsman. Should fit the NFC mould well.. not the quickest but knows where the net is and has good movement. Excited!!!

[quote user="Gunn Rack"]Could prove a great signing . He''s a family friend hence I keep an eye out for how he''s been doing. Did v well at mill wall and was very popular with the fans. A really great temperament and is an utterly dedicated sportsman. Should fit the NFC mould well.. not the quickest but knows where the net is and has good movement. Excited!!![/quote]

Encouraging that. It his his first real spell away from home isn''t it (Chingford born.) Will that be a problem in any way for a 19 years old?

Man-management is supposedly one of Hughton''s strengths. Grant H. as father figure anybody?

I admit to being underwhelmed this morning but some of the comments on here fill me with a little more hope. Maybe he''s the guy that can link up with Holt and help him start scoring again

Harry, welcome to Norwich. Delighted you''re with us and if reports of your capabilities are to be believed I think you''re going to be a big help to us as we aim to consolidate our position in The Premier League. You, along with the other signings we''ve made have the talent to help us beat our 12th-placed finish last year. Best of luck.

F**k me some fans can''t see the wood for the trees here.Many were happy to accept CMS after scoring 9 in 45 games (a goal every 5 games) for Brighton in the CCC, but when we bring Kane in who scored 7 in 22 (a goal every 3.1 games) for Millwall in the CCC - apparently he''s not good enough...Add in the fact that Brighton wanted over 3 mil for CMS compared to 0 for Kane, and the fact that AVB, Redknapp and now CH all clearly rate Kane, then I know which player I''d take given the chance again - and it isn''t bloody CMS!Welcome to the wonderful world of Norwich Harry...

This is a very good signing in my view, young hungry and talented.

We have saved 3 million which could have been spent on CMS who might have been a flop! given his lack of experince at this level and his age!

Now we have money come January to spend if needed, as pointed out by many we have a strong front line now than we did last year and I can''t argue with that!

Good quality signing.

"We have saved 3 million which could have been spent on CMS who might have been a flop!"

Scored another 2 goals today and if history tells us anything it''s that we always go back for our targets so he may well be here in January.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Saw him playing for Millwall last season against Southampton - looked very good on the ball and an intelligent player. I spoke to Kenny Jacket about him and he said ''he''s the new Teddy Sheringham" which sounds good.

The move makes sense as he is under 21 so won''t need to be added to the already over manned squad list. Hope he has signed - you would have thought Norwich or McNally would have given us the all clear by now...
[/quote]

Obviously you missed this first time round Bly four days ago.Mind you it only ran to 4 pages and from the thread title you would never guess in a million years what it was about.[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Saw him playing for Millwall last season against Southampton - looked very good on the ball and an intelligent player. I spoke to Kenny Jacket about him and he said ''he''s the new Teddy Sheringham" which sounds good.

The move makes sense as he is under 21 so won''t need to be added to the already over manned squad list. Hope he has signed - you would have thought Norwich or McNally would have given us the all clear by now...
[/quote]

Obviously you missed this first time round Bly four days ago.Mind you it only ran to 4 pages and from the thread title you would never guess in a million years what it was about.[;)]

[/quote]

I must have missed something here, clearly a bit of sarcasm in there but it`s lost on me

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Saw him playing for Millwall last season against Southampton - looked very good on the ball and an intelligent player. I spoke to Kenny Jacket about him and he said ''he''s the new Teddy Sheringham" which sounds good.The move makes sense as he is under 21 so won''t need to be added to the already over manned squad list. Hope he has signed - you would have thought Norwich or McNally would have given us the all clear by now...[/quote]

[/quote]

I must have missed something here, clearly a bit of sarcasm in there but it`s lost on me[/quote]Don''t worry about it, just the bellends having a conversation amongst themselves.

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]

Don''t worry about it, just the bellends having a conversation amongst themselves.
[/quote]

Blimey you are getting good value from Nuttys Forum Moderator 2012 game. I hope you realise that i am a Catagory Two poster ?[:D]