Sign in to follow this  
LufcLiam

Who has the best firm?

[quote user="LufcLiam"]Obviously us Norwich boys have fuck all on the like of Leeds and Portsmouth but who has the best ever?[/quote]"Best firm"? Err- they''re all t*ssers?

anyone that has to fight at or anywhere near a football is a total moron........and needs a a very lengthy term of imprisonment [:D]

[quote user="LufcLiam"]Obviously us Norwich boys have fuck all on the like of Leeds and Portsmouth but who has the best ever?
[/quote]

Welcome to the Pink un Liam.[Y][:)]  I see by your username that you support Norwich[;)]

I''m under 25 and. Like Danny Der, but I''m not a mindless thug :P

I reckon Frodo''s firm are pretty tough, I can only imagine what they''d have been like if the rest of the Fellowship supported West Ham as well...

Obviously Wallmart or Tesco - my alternative answer to this is - you''ve just proved all our theories about Leeds fans!  Suggest you get a move on to do your shift at the mill or jump in a time machine and head back to the late 1970s....

As the great John Cooper Clarke once wrote -

"What kind of creature bore you, was it some kind of bat, they cant find a good word for you but I can....tw*t"

Careful everyone it looks like it is about to get very ''real'' in here...don"t mess with ''da boys'' or you will get glassed!what a bunch of tits but i suppose without them Burberry wouldn''t sell any caps and JJB would be lumbered with a load of rubbish tracksuits.

posted at 3.00am eh? I''m no detective but something tells me someone had a few too many beers in the pub/wkd''s in the club/buckys on the park bench and then got a bit e-hard.

Wally.

The best firm? No firm is the best because what they do is not good :/ you make no sense.

What are people''s obsession with people not being at school posting on forums?

You do realise school kids go on the internet after school, before school, even during school. Holidays change nothing... In fact if anything they''ll more likely be doing more than distracts them from going on the internet during the holidays.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]What are people''s obsession with people not being at school posting on forums?

You do realise school kids go on the internet after school, before school, even during school. Holidays change nothing... In fact if anything they''ll more likely be doing more than distracts them from going on the internet during the holidays.[/quote]I think it is done to point out that the original post was of a rather childish nature and does this without directly saying the OP is an idiot. I do not think people believe school children do not go on the internet, the method chosen is done so to avoid the ''you are an idiot'' type post.

I''m so frightened of the op that I have to post from the anonymity of a message board moniker and from the safety of my HTC.....

He is acting tough.....and we all know how the internet makes us strong from behind our keyboards!

[quote user="Resident Canary Stig"]Is that picture Chris Kamara? I hope so.

Also, hahaha - firms![/quote]It''s Neil DeGrasse Tyson, not Chris Kamara.http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/neil-degrasse-tyson-reaction