Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

How many Grant Holt Goals?

Last year Victor Chandler offered7/2 on 10 or moreand10/1 on 15 or more

This year they go5/6 on 11 or more

So how many will he get?

I think he will get much more game time this season, I''ll say 12

24 league goals and 2 cup goals. And then he will hand in a transfer request at the end of the season as we rejected a bid from Man Utd for him.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

14 League and 5 in a Cup run.

Feed the Horse and he will score.

[/quote]

What''s a cup run ? [*-)]

It''s when we draw the Scum at FCR in the third round, utterly trounce them and then embarrass ourselves against lower league opposition in the next round ...

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Holt to score 9 goals in total. Vaughan and Moro to get the majority next season. 28 between them.[/quote]That is if Vaughan isnt injured and Moro isnt sulking around the pitch doing his best tea pot impression.Hope the welshmen is sold to free up some funds tbh.

In terms of PL goals, I would be happy with reaching double figures, 15 would be a superb return and if he makes it to 20 he has earned that contract in one years work imo.

Vaughn will never stay fit long enough to be within a chance of scoring more than Holt! Holt will be the main man again next year & I think a new signing (whoever that may be) will play along side him.

Grant Holt can make goals himself but it is the supply to Grant Holt that is critical. In some games our supply was pretty poor, but if we play with genuine wingers putting the ball in the box he will score 10 goals, I expect a new striker who will have quite a season as we need some class.Morison is now over his ankle issue and will still score plenty like last season. Holty will get suspended, if he is injured then Moro will come in.Vaughan will show his class and score 4-6 goals from the bench, but critical goals that will bring points and take away from rivals.For me Holty and Morison could both make double figures and Vaughan with some critical goals... but I also believe a new striker could also score 8-10 goals but lay on many for the big men. I expect a fast, direct striker with natural goal poaching capabilities. But also not afraid to shoot from distance.The key is to bring in another striker so that with injuries and suspensions we have genuine depth and genuine quality. I do think Holt has a lot to prove and will be a marked man next season, if he gets 10 goals + then it will be another great season.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]i''m hoping he gets 16 in all competitions for us..... time to walk the walk Holty.

[/quote]

And if he doesnt no doubt you will be the first to start slagging him off....again.

get behind him FGS

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]That thing we were doing last season before we decided to give up against Leicester.......... [:''(]

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That thing we were doing last season before we decided to give up against Leicester.......... [:''(]
[/quote]

As it will be 20 years this coming season since we last gave it a good go i expect more of an effort this time round UC. [:P]