Sign in to follow this  
Stig

Norwich Vs Ajax - Tooooddaayyyy

YAY! Been staring at my tickets long enough! I''ll be setting off at 16:15 to get to Norwich from Bedfordshire. Ludicrous I know, but I love hanging around Carrow Road talking to the fans, reading the programme etc etc. Who else is going? I''ll be wearing my Howson shirt, and the weather isn''t supposed to be great so I''ll put on my fleece as well ;]

Score predictions? I''m hoping 2-1 to us. Ajax looked rusty on their run out against Southampton so maybe our current form will go in our favour again. I''m REALLY hoping to see Snoddy and the new boys get a run out this evening. Really really really got my fingers crossed for that!

So maybe I''ll see some of you down there, I''ll be the one who brought along an Everton fan, a liverpool fan and a Man united fan and a complete neutral. No, I''m not joking ;]

Cant wait to get down there either and am in the Jarrold Stand for a change.

Looking forward to seeing Turner and Snodgrass in action and a couple of goals from Vaughan

Be great to see the newbies in action today... Should be a good game and interesting to see how we do against Ajax.

Ruddy, R. Martin, Johnson, Vaughan, Holt (c), Pilks, E. Bennett, Ward, Tierney, Howson, R. Bennett

Subs - Rudd, Morison, Crofts, Jackson, Surman, Hoolahan, C. Martin, Lappin, Barnett, Snodgrass, Ayala

Did I miss an injury to Turner?

[quote user="HertsCanary93"]Ruddy, R. Martin, Johnson, Vaughan, Holt (c), Pilks, E. Bennett, Ward, Tierney, Howson, R. Bennett

Subs - Rudd, Morison, Crofts, Jackson, Surman, Hoolahan, C. Martin, Lappin, Barnett, Snodgrass, Ayala

Did I miss an injury to Turner?[/quote]I like this starting line up. Looking forward to a good match.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Had to give my ticket to a mate as my Mrs landed Olympics tickets and have to set off to London tonight ! Curses .
[/quote]

That''ll be two more Olympic seats that aren''t empty then.

n case people arent watching it, we''re already 1v0 up

Pilks free kick won by Vaughan, a little going away present then................hope bloody not.

Ajax just scored themseleves a beaut from  Schone - out of the area. Slow to close him down I thought. Good goalNorwich 1 v 1 Ajax (30min)

1-1 Schone with a belter, on another note Holty looks a little behind in the old fitness race but I''m sure this is what it''s all about getting game time and all that.

Ajax look a very good team, but we are sitting very deep and letting them have it their own way abit to much. Not putting to many good moves together but then Ajax are the best team in Holland would just like for us to give them something to think about alittle more.

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"]Ajax look a very good team, but we are sitting very deep and letting them have it their own way abit to much. Not putting to many good moves together but then Ajax are the best team in Holland would just like for us to give them something to think about alittle more.[/quote]Yeh, Ajax do indeed look the stronger team but we''re playing ok. No stand out performers yet for me

Yeah, watching it on one of those things we''re not allowed to talk about, and we''ve certainly been 2nd best. Sat very deep and been happy to let them have the ball, and not used it too well when we have had it. Still, it''s all about the fitness at this stage.

[quote user="J"][quote user="Yellowbeagle"]Ajax look a very good team, but we are sitting very deep and letting them have it their own way abit to much. Not putting to many good moves together but then Ajax are the best team in Holland would just like for us to give them something to think about alittle more.[/quote]

Yeh, Ajax do indeed look the stronger team but we''re playing ok. No stand out performers yet for me
[/quote]

Tierney imo was probably the pick so far. Vaughan pretty lively too on limited service.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Wes on for Vaughan. Probably so he can catch the last plane to Scotland.[/quote]Lol Brownstone beat me to it.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]That''s Mr Brownstone to you![/quote]Won''t happen again, don''t want to get kicked on down the line for sure.