Sign in to follow this  
Militant Canary

Mcnally in Oslo.

If anyone says Lambert to Villa and McNally has gone to Norway to interview Solskjaer I''ll hunt you down...

I''d imagine he had planned to go to the game as Ruddy would have been making his debut.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]If anyone says Lambert to Villa and McNally has gone to Norway to interview Solskjaer I''ll hunt you down... [/quote]OK,...................... Lambert is going to Villa and McNally has gone to Norway to interview Solskjaer...........hahahhaaa

No particular reason, it was just possibly interesting info that I was passing on.

Maybe its significant (ie. Abdellaoue or other Norwegian signings) or it isn''t.

He made several references on Twitter to the cost of things in Twitter. He was clearly referring to players he''d been buying.

[facepalm]

[quote user="YellowBlood"]Blimey. Oslo this week, Lord''s last week. Mr McInally certainly gets about![/quote]he looked somewhat flustered rushing out of Carrow Road at 6:45 Thursday evening...Mine was the black Corsa with the Ramones "wonderful world" playing very loudly mr McNally...

Charles Sale in the Daily Mail writes;

"A relaxed Hodgson had gone out for a meal in Oslo the night before with Dave McNally, the Norwich chief executive who worked with the England boss at Fulham, and Norwich majority shareholder Delia Smith. The Norwich group had come to watch their goalkeeper John Ruddy who was injured in training."

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

"A relaxed Hodgson had gone out for a meal in Oslo the night before with Dave McNally, the Norwich chief executive who worked with the England boss at Fulham, and Norwich majority shareholder Delia Smith. The Norwich group had come to watch their goalkeeper John Ruddy who was injured in training."

Oh well, End of Subject can I stop worrying now.?

[/quote]

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

[/quote][/quote]

Probably not Pete.

If England don''t perform well the ''blame Delia'' posters will see this meal in Oslo as the reason.

If England do perform well the ''hail McNally'' posters will see this meal in Oslo as the reason.

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

[/quote][/quote]

Probably not Pete.

If England don''t perform well the ''blame Delia'' posters will see this meal in Oslo as the reason.

If England do perform well the ''hail McNally'' posters will see this meal in Oslo as the reason.

[/quote]

McNally & Delia. Maybe their real mission was to tap up  a  Norwegian North sea oil billionaire for investment in the club? [:)]

Suppose those Deloitte folks had identified one punter who expressed interest but only after we had got promoted and survived at least on year in the Prem? [:)]

Maybe that''s why Lambo is holding back on transfer dealings this close season? Not sure of his budget. [:)]

Maybe? Suppose? You never know!![:D]

[;)]

OTBC