Sign in to follow this  
Jersey Canary

For Sale

Hi,Due to work commitments I will not be able to attend the football next season so I would like to offer someone my seat for the whole of next season.  I sit in the upper Barclay 3 rows from the front.I am not looking to make a profit just cost price so the tisket will be yours for £350.  Everything will be done officially in writing etc. and the ticket can be collected from my house.My mobile number is 07798725406 if you are interested. First come first serve.

Wow thats cheap, I am paying £480 I think for my ticket, sitting in the lower barclay E block

Thank you SO much! Awesome talking to you...my new HERO! :)

Guess I''ll be seeing you soon...sort out the pick up/drop off so to speak.

[quote user="DollyDagger29"]

[/quote]I''m guessing it''s sold then.

the name on the front of the season ticket might not correspond, the season tickets are also a different colout depending on age of the owner...If you are going to do it "officially" then you need to do it through the club.. the season ticket remains their property not yours...whats to say you sell it, make your money back.. then dob the new owner in it with the club... season ticket gets tsaken off them.. returned to you (If you said it was stolen) innocent fan is £450 or whatever it was out of pocket with a ban from carrow road.Just phone the club and get your money back.. trust me...

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="DollyDagger29"]

[/quote]

I''m guessing it''s sold then.
[/quote]

And I hope DollyDagger29 is a girl. We could do with a few more ''dollies'' on this board.

(Oh gawd! The PC anti-sexist brigade will be out in force now  ...... perhaps a [;)] will help.)

[quote user="BroadstairsR"][quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="DollyDagger29"]

[/quote]I''m guessing it''s sold then.[/quote]

And I hope DollyDagger29 is a girl. We could do with a few more ''dollies'' on this board.

I think we have plenty of "dollies" on this board already.

(Oh gawd! The PC anti-sexist brigade will be out in force now  ...... perhaps a [;)] will help.)

[/quote]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]the name on the front of the season ticket might not correspond, the season tickets are also a different colout depending on age of the owner...If you are going to do it "officially" then you need to do it through the club.. the season ticket remains their property not yours...whats to say you sell it, make your money back.. then dob the new owner in it with the club... season ticket gets tsaken off them.. returned to you (If you said it was stolen) innocent fan is £450 or whatever it was out of pocket with a ban from carrow road.Just phone the club and get your money back.. trust me...[/quote]Trust Jas to rock in with the boring old fart Police role.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]the name on the front of the season ticket might not correspond, the season tickets are also a different colout depending on age of the owner...If you are going to do it "officially" then you need to do it through the club.. the season ticket remains their property not yours...whats to say you sell it, make your money back.. then dob the new owner in it with the club... season ticket gets tsaken off them.. returned to you (If you said it was stolen) innocent fan is £450 or whatever it was out of pocket with a ban from carrow road.Just phone the club and get your money back.. trust me...[/quote]

Or you''re paying it on the knock. Sell the ticket, trouser the money and stop the payments. Somebody''s up the road laughing, the other is down several hundred and a dud ticket.

Think you will find season tickets are non transferrable and if the club actually do read these forums someone there is gonna pick up on this.

The correct procedure would be to communicate with the club and find out whether or not they would refund and then issue the ticket to the next person on the waiting list, assuming there is still a waiting list.

This could easily be a scam

[quote user="Father of the Bride"]

Think you will find season tickets are non transferrable and if the club actually do read these forums someone there is gonna pick up on this.

The correct procedure would be to communicate with the club and find out whether or not they would refund and then issue the ticket to the next person on the waiting list, assuming there is still a waiting list.

[/quote]

The guy just wants to ''loan'' his ticket out for the season, and I think you''ll find that you can give your ticket to whoever you please, as long as it''s not a concession ticket.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"][quote user="Father of the Bride"]

[/quote]

The guy just wants to ''loan'' his ticket out for the season, and I think you''ll find that you can give your ticket to whoever you please, as long as it''s not a concession ticket.

[/quote]

yeah, in the same way the club ''loan'' out season tickets to 22,000 people each year :)

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"][quote user="Father of the Bride"]

[/quote]

[/quote]You can loan out a concession but you have to pay the upgrade and get a paper ticket then present both at turnstile.

Hello All...

Thank you for all your thoughts and concern...it''s rather refreshing to know that there are still some nice human beings that seem to care about others. :)

''Jersey Canary'' and I have sorted what we need to...and I still maintain he''s my HERO...upper Barclay for a whole season...Awesome...OTBC!

As for ''The Young One'' yes I am female... pleased to meet you...oh wait...is that a siren I hear...? LOL! 

Well, Hello Dolly. I really hope you enjoy the season.

This has been a nice story amidst all the recent doom and gloom.

Also if Jersey Canary gave up his season ticket back to the club, would he be likely to get it again the following season? My guess is these times of McNally would be no.

Welcome Dolly...You will get plenty of attention on here.

Hello All...

Thank you for all your thoughts and concern...it''s rather refreshing to know that there are still some nice human beings that seem to care about others. :)

''Jersey Canary'' and I have sorted what we need to...and I still maintain he''s my HERO...upper Barclay for a whole season...Awesome...OTBC!

As for ''The Young One'' yes I am female... pleased to meet you...oh wait...is that a siren I hear...? LOL! 

[/quote]

Dolly, If you are willing to share the season ticket I''ll be happy to pay half, and you can still go to all the games, just sit on my lap.

:)

Aa tempting as that sounds...I believe the ticket is for the Barclay...not the Library...who actually sits down at the football anyway? Far too exciting for that!

:)

Aa tempting as that sounds...I believe the ticket is for the Barclay...not the Library...who actually sits down at the football anyway? Far too exciting for that!

[/quote]

Dolly, oh dear,  think you may need to re-think, the Upper Barclay sits down for most of the game, so it''s still like the Library, it''s only the baclay lower that gets away with standing for a while.The Lap offer still stands as it''s in the Library area. 

Wow what a stroke of luck..... on the same day one poster offers a "paid" loan for his season ticket for a whole seaon and on the same day someone who joins the forums snaps it up !

What are the chances ?

Jersey Canary are you a season ticket holder all the way from Jersey ? I thought I had a hell of a journey travelling from Swindon. If so, hats off to you.

[quote user="swindoncanary"]Jersey Canary are you a season ticket holder all the way from Jersey ? I thought I had a hell of a journey travelling from Swindon. If so, hats off to you.[/quote]It would be a long way to pick up the season ticket.

[quote user="Father of the Bride"]

[/quote]Are you serious? For gods sake. I bet this is at the very top of the clubs priorities.. WE MUST FIND THE TRUE IDENTITY OF JERSEY CANARY SO WE CAN STOP HIM LOANING HIS SEASON TICKET OUT.. Get real, get a life.

Met Jersey Canary once because he was on my table at Hucks dinner before the Swindon game in League 1. He seemed like a very decent and sound guy. I think some members of this board need to chill out.

Thank you for those of you who posted supportive comments, it is much appreciated.  There needs to be more trust and faith in people doing genuine things for genuine reasons. For anyone still interested the lady further up the thread called me within 2 mins of the message going out and as promised first come first serve the ticket is now gone.  I hope the lady gets as much enjoyment out of the ticket as I did this season.OTBCIn Lambert we trust!