Sign in to follow this  
Patches OHoolahan

Arsenal predictions...

We''ve got the deckchairs out, Arsenal have stuttered but badly need the points - and when they turn it on they''re almost impossible to stop.  6-0 defeat.

[quote user="Ben "]Arsenal 1-4 Norwich - Arsenal to take the lead through Robin Van Persie but to be rocked by an outstanding hat-trick from Grant Holt. Jonny Howson will complete the scoring with a 35 yard volley to win goal of the season.[/quote]

I''ll have some of what you''re on please [:)]

If we went 442 for a win I could see a result but based on recent failed damage limitation set-ups by Lambert, I''m going for a 4-0 defeat.

Depends what formation we stick out. I dont even think we''ll score, realistc score I''d say 2-0 Arsenal.but if we''re doing fantasy predictions I''d say we''re due a bit of luck, and we''ll turn up, sit back and park the bus, play 5-3-2 so Arsenal are constantly attacking, and we score early on our first counter on the 4th min, Alby is fed a ball from halfway and slams home past Sczency.We''ll hold out for a lucky 1-0 against a frustrated Arsenal and a fuming Arsene Wenger[:@]

We''re going to have to up the ante one hell of a lot from our last two performances or we''ll get destroyed tomorrow.I''m hoping we can keep them down to two or three.( On the other hand I was thinking we were going to get turned over at White Hart Lane and that didn''t turn out too bad.....)

Had a bet on Arsenal to win by 5 goals or more.........sorry but it does seem we are on the beach at the minute so hey ho!

Their last home home. Wenger''s 900th game. Probably Van Persie''s last Arsenal game. And they need a win to finish above Tottenham.I''m going to hide behind the sofa!

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Their last home home. Wenger''s 900th game. Probably Van Persie''s last Arsenal game. And they need a win to finish above Tottenham.I''m going to hide behind the sofa! [/quote]I''ll bring some beers Pyro and meet you there.

The lack of faith here...

Were going to stuff Arsenal, just like we (metaphorically) stuffed Spurs.

What would Delia have to say?

If we can keep the Arsnel goals down to three, I think that we shall have done well. We shall be short of a LB, probably, or a RB if Naughton switches over, and I shudder when I think of Ward against Van Persie..

I''ll go for 4-1 to Arsenal, the one goal for us because surely we can''t have another blank.