Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Our player wages

After reading an article this morning that says SWP is on £35k a week at QPR, Barton on £50k. What do you think our players are on wage wise?

I read at start of season that Danny Graham was on between 10-15k a week at Swansea. Scott Sinclair between 15-20k as a result of promotion.

I would think our wages would be much lower. What do you think?

Barton has been quite prolific in boasting he''s on £80k a week, new signing Onuhua is rumoured to be trousering £50k pw from his qpr contract which equates to a £10,000,000+ wages liability for QPR over the 4 years. Gabbidon, Dyer and Bothroyd all big earners too and imo they''ve not had much return for these big money, big name signings.Whatever our chaps are on I''m proud we''ve never had to pimp ourselves out to desperately attract players in anything like the way QPR have. [:)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Our top 5 earners will be IMO:

Holt,

Hoolahan,

Moro,

Howson

Drury

[/quote]

I doubt Drury is one of our top earners.  I''d expect Bradley to be up there as we got him for free, also i''d expect Vaughan to be on a fair wedge and we''re probably paying a fair chunk of Naughtons wage too...

If QPR are paying that on wages they will do well to stay in existence. Complete madness.

I know how much all the first team squad are paid, as well as Lambert and the coaching staff, including bonus structures, basic wages, etc.I can''t post any of it here as it''s too confidential for the likes of y''all, but just wanted to let you know that I know. [Y]  To prove it, several of the figures are in the thousands of pounds region.

Yes a few of us are in the know Mister. It''s best not to say anything though. It rather makes us appear elitist on here and this board is just as much for the rif-raf as it is for us.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I know how much all the first team squad are paid, as well as Lambert and the coaching staff, including bonus structures, basic wages, etc.I can''t post any of it here as it''s too confidential for the likes of y''all, but just wanted to let you know that I know. [Y]  To prove it, several of the figures are in the thousands of pounds region.[/quote]That settles it then

[quote]I know how much all the first team squad are paid, as well as Lambert and the coaching staff, including bonus structures, basic wages, etc.I can''t post any of it here as it''s too confidential for the likes of y''all, but just wanted to let you know that I know. [Y]  To prove it, several of the figures are in the thousands of pounds region.[/quote]Nothing like hedging your bets when you''re telling porkies, eh?

[quote user="QHcanary"][quote]I know how much all the first team squad are paid, as well as Lambert and the coaching staff, including bonus structures, basic wages, etc.I can''t post any of it here as it''s too confidential for the likes of y''all, but just wanted to let you know that I know. [Y]  To prove it, several of the figures are in the thousands of pounds region.[/quote]Nothing like hedging your bets when you''re telling porkies, eh?[/quote]Green''s not your best colour, boys.  I know something you don''t know, and you need to man up and deal with it.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="QHcanary"][quote]I know how much all the first team squad are paid, as well as Lambert and the coaching staff, including bonus structures, basic wages, etc.I can''t post any of it here as it''s too confidential for the likes of y''all, but just wanted to let you know that I know. [Y]  To prove it, several of the figures are in the thousands of pounds region.[/quote]Nothing like hedging your bets when you''re telling porkies, eh?[/quote]Green''s not your best colour, boys.  I know something you don''t know, and you need to man up and deal with it.[/quote]I think you''re confusing jealousy and indifference.

Those of us who are privvy to NCFC contracts are unlikely to discuss it with you others on here. Suffice for you to know we know...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Those of us who are privvy to NCFC contracts are unlikely to discuss it with you others on here. Suffice for you to know we know...[/quote]

Blimey Nutty i did not realise you and Mister C also had  personal invites from Mr Bowkett so when did you two qualify in Corporate Law.[:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Those of us who are privvy to NCFC contracts are unlikely to discuss it with you others on here. Suffice for you to know we know...[/quote]

Blimey Nutty i did not realise you and Mister C also had  personal invites from Mr Bowkett so when did you two qualify in Corporate Law.[:P]

[/quote]

I gave them the same crash course I''d given Tangible. Mind you, I have to say Tangible was a model student compared to those two wastrels. If I had to explain the concept of fiduciary duty to them once I had to explain it a hundred times...

[quote user="QHcanary"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="QHcanary"][quote]I know how much all the first team squad are paid, as well as Lambert and the coaching staff, including bonus structures, basic wages, etc.I can''t post any of it here as it''s too confidential for the likes of y''all, but just wanted to let you know that I know. [Y]  To prove it, several of the figures are in the thousands of pounds region.[/quote]Nothing like hedging your bets when you''re telling porkies, eh?[/quote]Green''s not your best colour, boys.  I know something you don''t know, and you need to man up and deal with it.[/quote]I think you''re confusing jealousy and indifference.[/quote]You wouldn''t be indifferent if you knew what we knew.

I am privvy to a certain amount of confidential club info also but it doesn''t make me big or clever!

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

I gave them the same crash course I''d given Tangible. Mind you, I have to say Tangible was a model student compared to those two wastrels. If I had to explain the concept of fiduciary duty to them once I had to explain it a hundred times...

[/quote]

Now there''s no need to be like that. You only thought Tangie was learning because he repeated everything parrot fashion....

[quote user="Clint"]I am privvy to a certain amount of confidential club info also but it doesn''t make me big or clever![/quote]Then you can''t know what we know.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]Something you will never achieve. Well done!

Sad ain''t it Tangie. But you either have it or you don''t. Some will know the score whilst others guess. There''s always 100s more "have nots" than "haves". It''s the way of the world. But the privileged and trusted few have the responsibility of keeping it that way. We know. End of.

Silence is often preferable to “I know but am not telling you”.

Someone said last time this came up that champ manager is normally fairly accurate. If anyone has it could they post the Norwich teams stats as a guide?

Go on football manager. I am sure that will settle this debate once and for all! In all seriousness I don''t know what they are getting paid nor should it matter. They have achieved fantastic things in the last 2½ years and they deserve every penny. They have brought fantastic entertainment to the supporters and improved the balance sheet of the club drastically.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]Jealousy runs deep, runs wide.[/quote]

So does Grant Holt, and we all f''ing love him.

[/quote]

He''s found his level in round four. If we have realistc aspirations to progress further we will have to bring in a more experienced FA Cup goalscorer.