Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

so those season ticket holders who thought the burnley game was beneath them ?

[quote user="im spartacus"]will you be jumping on the bandwagon for the leicester game ? [:D][/quote]Yep.

Certainly will be. Last Norwich FA Cup game I went to was the Bury away replay in January 2008. Freezing cold, pouring with rain, utter drivel on the pitch, lost 2-1. Put me off a bit.

Not too sure what the OP is getting at with the thread title.22,000 crowd instead of the usual 26,000 so that is 4,000 down on an average League game so is he suggesting they were all season ticket holders as opposed to casuals who gave it a no show?

Surely those who bought tickets for the Burnley match should get first refusal on tickets for the remaining FA Cup games before season ticket holders [:^)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]OF course, even though I disaprove of the cup. [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Tongue/making-fun-054.GIF[/IMG][/quote]

Are you a season ticket holder?

[quote user="s10_yellow"]Certainly will be. Last Norwich FA Cup game I went to was the Bury away replay in January 2008. Freezing cold, pouring with rain, utter drivel on the pitch, lost 2-1. Put me off a bit.[/quote]

I was there s10.

All those who thought that game was beneath them can get behind us in the queue[Y]

I am one of those season ticket holders who did not turn up for the Burnley game. look at it from my point of view

1. It is a three hour drive (each way)

2. It''s an extra cost (not just the ticket but the petrol)

3. Norwich have one of the worst records in the cups of any team I know

Don''t get me wrong I love watching Norwich. I''ve been to every home league game for 4 seasons even when that meant driving for six hours out of twelve and getting home at 2am. I won''t be going to the Leicester game as I''ve got other commitments but even if I didn''t I wouldn''t.

Before you have a go at those season ticket holders who don''t turn up to the cup matches remember this

I have shown my commitment to the cause by going to every match the season we were relegated to league 1 (not the season in league 1). Did you?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Not too sure what the OP is getting at with the thread title.22,000 crowd instead of the usual 26,000 so that is 4,000 down on an average League game so is he suggesting they were all season ticket holders as opposed to casuals who gave it a no show?[/quote]

Theoretically, none of the 22,000 may have been ST holders.

For eg. there may have been 14,000 ST holders and 8,000 casuals, several thousand more casuals than normal.

We''ll never know the ratios, so it''s impossible to say either way.....

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]OF course, even though I disaprove of the cup. [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Tongue/making-fun-054.GIF[/IMG][/quote]

Are you a season ticket holder?

[/quote]

My bad, apologies, misread the question..............no I''m not, but I''m still buying into the mood.

i know several season ticket holders who couldn''t be bothered with the burnley game but who are suddenly up for the cup...  so even if the do pay £40 a month interest free for some of the best seats in the house  it makes them bandwagon jumpers in my book [:D]

Are you an idiot,we brought our season tickets so we could see every league match this season.Why didn''t you buy one?.If we chose to miss one cup match then thats our choice.If you are such a hard core fan why can you only get to games when the season ticket holders don''t.You my friend are a loser

i didn''t buy one cos i can''t get to every game but i get to every game i can get a ticket for when i can go  whatever the competition and whoever the oppostion.. i take it you won''t be coming to wembley if you are only interested in the league  [;)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Surely those who bought tickets for the Burnley match should get first refusal on tickets for the remaining FA Cup games before season ticket holders [:^)]
[/quote]

Well I know of at least three season ticket holders who went to the Burnley game. At least some of us also watch the U18 and reserves games...may be we should get top priority! Lol!

Why should those that went to the Burnley game get Priory? That''s like saying those that go to sunderland get Priory at the next away game. Season ticket holders should always get Priory. Without season ticket holders we would not be where we are now with over 20,000 crowds even in league one. We are the hardcore of the fan base. Casual fans come and go...

[quote user="Bryangunnshairline"]Why should those that went to the Burnley game get Priory? That''s like saying those that go to sunderland get Priory at the next away game. Season ticket holders should always get Priory. Without season ticket holders we would not be where we are now with over 20,000 crowds even in league one. We are the hardcore of the fan base. Casual fans come and go...[/quote]

I don''t want to get into The Priory!

I''m a season ticket holder, didn''t go to the Burnley game and don''t plan to go to Leicester either.  Living in London, going to the football is a full day event, so the cup weekends are a good chance to get on with chores at home!

[quote user="im spartacus"]i didn''t buy one cos i can''t get to every game but i get to every game i can get a ticket for when i can go  whatever the competition and whoever the oppostion.. i take it you won''t be coming to wembley if you are only interested in the league  [;)][/quote]

Easy now sparto, don''t upset ''em. Because if all those season ticket holders do go to Wembley you might not get a ticket. I however, will be going to Wembley for the final but not the semi. So if you ask me nicely.......

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Not too sure what the OP is getting at with the thread title.22,000 crowd instead of the usual 26,000 so that is 4,000 down on an average League game so is he suggesting they were all season ticket holders as opposed to casuals who gave it a no show?[/quote]

For eg. there may have been 14,000 ST holders and 8,000 casuals, several thousand more casuals than normal.

[/quote]

I was there but as I said befor not many known S/T holders in the lower E barclay. but thats not to say they wern''t S/T holders, I know a couple of mates chose to go into the Jarrold and took youngsters with them

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="im spartacus"]i didn''t buy one cos i can''t get to every game but i get to every game i can get a ticket for when i can go  whatever the competition and whoever the oppostion.. i take it you won''t be coming to wembley if you are only interested in the league  [;)][/quote]

Easy now sparto, don''t upset ''em. Because if all those season ticket holders do go to Wembley you might not get a ticket. I however, will be going to Wembley for the final but not the semi. So if you ask me nicely.......

[/quote]

i''m a supermember so i might get lucky [:D]

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

I was there but as I said befor not many known S/T holders in the lower E barclay. but thats not to say they wern''t S/T holders, I know a couple of mates chose to go into the Jarrold and took youngsters with them

[/quote]I was in the Lower Barclay for the Burnley game with one of  my mates, his season ticket is in the Upper Barclay and mine is in the Snakepit but we decided to sit together for a change.

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

i''m a supermember so i might get lucky [:D]

[/quote]

See you there then[Y]

[quote user="Barking Mad Barclay Boy"]im a season ticket holder, i went to burnley at home, and west brom away, and ill be there to support em against the foxes.[/quote]

Me and the boy too

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Surely those who bought tickets for the Burnley match should get first refusal on tickets for the remaining FA Cup games before season ticket holders [:^)][/quote]

Well I know of at least three season ticket holders who went to the Burnley game.

[/quote]If only three season ticket holders went I''m surprised the attendance was so high.I was taking the piss anyway. I really couldn''t care less how the tickets are allocated or how many Reserve and U18 games you go to.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Surely those who bought tickets for the Burnley match should get first refusal on tickets for the remaining FA Cup games before season ticket holders [:^)][/quote]

please tell me i am just reading this wrong or don''t understand it or youe just being sarcastic? your saying everyone who is not a season ticket holder but who bought a ticket to the burnley game should then be refused tickets for season ticket holders? how did you come to that conclusion? so the season ticket holders just get to go now we''ve got into the last 16 ? im not a season ticket holder because i can''t get one, i try to go to as many games as i can and burnley has been the easiest to go to this season so i went to that, and west brom away in the cup because our tickets got refused for the league game so i should be refused a ticket for the

Leicester game? 

I''m a season ticket holder and I didn''t go to the Burnley game because I thought it was more important to go to my Granddaughters birthday party. She was three years old, Lives on the other side of the country and was missing her dad because he was serving in Afghanistan.If anyone thinks that makes me less of a supporter than I can live with that.