Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

so those season ticket holders who thought the burnley game was beneath them ?

I''m a season ticket holder, but didn''t go to Burnley. but then:

- It''s a 2-3 hour drive each way to get to Carrow Road

- Like others it''s an added expense (Ticket/Petrol)

- I value my marriage as much as my football

[quote user="PKC"]I''m a season ticket holder and I didn''t go to the Burnley game because I thought it was more important to go to my Granddaughters birthday party. She was three years old, Lives on the other side of the country and was missing her dad because he was serving in Afghanistan.If anyone thinks that makes me less of a supporter than I can live with that.[/quote]

Loving your signature Pete[Y]

It would be fun if we could "make the rules" about the ticket priorities. I''d put ST holders from League One at the top and ST holders who didn''t renew in League One at the bottom along with any other category who only apply for the big games in the Prem. [:O]

Reading these three pages reminds me of the old true fan and proper fan disagreement thread than ran on here a year or two back.[:''(]

I went to Burnley, but might not go to the Leicester game...

Won''t bore you with all the details, but basically timings and train cost getting back from Uni mean I can''t get back for every home game.

Careful Tilly! If you mention true fans on here there''s usually a riot. I think all fans are true fans. I just think that the fans who didn''t renew in league one aren''t loyal fans. That''s a better word[Y]

And don''t get me started on "pretend" fans[;)]

[quote user="PKC"]I''m a season ticket holder and I didn''t go to the Burnley game because I thought it was more important to go to my Granddaughters birthday party. She was three years old, Lives on the other side of the country and was missing her dad because he was serving in Afghanistan.If anyone thinks that makes me less of a supporter than I can live with that.[/quote]

PKC., you made the right choice and respect to your son / son in law.

[quote user="Oli_NCFC"]

please tell me i am just reading this wrong or don''t understand it or youe just being sarcastic? your saying everyone who is not a season ticket holder but who bought a ticket to the burnley game should then be refused tickets for season ticket holders? how did you come to that conclusion? so the season ticket holders just get to go now we''ve got into the last 16 ? im not a season ticket holder because i can''t get one, i try to go to as many games as i can and burnley has been the easiest to go to this season so i went to that, and west brom away in the cup because our tickets got refused for the league game so i should be refused a ticket for the Leicester game? 

[/quote]

I''m pretty sure I meant exactly the opposite of that but there you go. And PKC you definitely made the right decision regardless of whether your son is in Afghanistan.

So that''s Oli and PKC who I''m allocating tickets to first in my new role as FA Cup Ticket Allocation Chief. Tangy can''t have one though unless he makes an interesting football related post regarding tonights game. I don''t want him boring anyone and spoiling their ''matchday experience''. Any talk of North Korea and corporate governance and he''s straight to the bottom of my list. Anyone who was larking about on Twitter last night in the dying embers of the transfer window taking the piss out of Sky Sports News can have two.