Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Norwich City - The Hollywood movie

Lets all get our imagination flowing!!

If Hollywood did a movie of our epic downfall and our even more epic rise from the ashes, who would you cast in the movie and what would you call it??

We want well known actors best suited for the parts of the likes of Roeder, Gunn, Lambert, Delia, Holt, Wes etc etc

I could see Tom Cruise as Wes & maybe Helen Mirren as Delia (with brunette wig) to get us going.

Maybe call it "Lets be ''avin you" as it''s probably the most famous phrase from Carrow Road in recent years!!

Over to you!!

Russell Crowe as Holt, Danny Dyer as Chris Martin (We can include drunken fight scenes in the film!) Stephen Fry as, er Stephen Fry....

Ewan MacGregor as Lambert, Colin Farrell as Wes, Morrissey as Ward, Zacharay Quinto as McNally, Jodie Foster as Roeder, and Danny DeVito as Delia...

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]How about that blonde bint from ''Sex and the City'' as one of the corner flags? She''s skinny enough...
[/quote]

They do say that jealousy is an ugly emotion WITS.

While you are about i do hope you will be bringing plentiful supplies of your tasty nibbles to Nutty''s on Saturday and yes i did say nibbles.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]How about that blonde bint from ''Sex and the City'' as one of the corner flags? She''s skinny enough...[/quote]

While you are about i do hope you will be bringing plentiful supplies of your tasty nibbles to Nutty''s on Saturday and yes i did say nibbles.

[/quote]Why would I be jealous of a stick insect? [:S]   I have curves to be proud of Tilly.See the correct thread about nibbles lol

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]How about that blonde bint from ''Sex and the City'' as one of the corner flags? She''s skinny enough...[/quote]

[/quote]Why would I be jealous of a stick insect? [:S]   I have curves to be proud of Tilly.See the correct thread about nibbles lol

Morgan Freeman as Dion Dublin the Narrator

The two lard arses who through their season tickets at Gunn - Tenacious D

Sorry Mister Chops but Johnny Vegas as Grant Holt, ''fraid not. Jonny as far more presence and would be better utilised in a far wider role, perhaps he''d consider a part as The Barclay Stand.

That clears the way for Marcel Marceau as The Jarrold, Donald Sinden as The City and Goldie Horn & Kurt Russell rounding off as the N&P.

Cameo role for Pete Doherty as The Snakepit.

Ade Edmonson as Andrew Crofts

John Candy as Michael Foulger (if John Candy was still alive)

Kirk Douglas as Michael Wynn-Jones

Honor Blackman as Delia

Chesney from Corrie as Zak Whitbread

Chris Tucker as Leon Barnett

Steve Mcfadden (Phil Mitchell) as Marc Tierny

John Heder (Napoleon Dynamite) as Neil Doncaster

Cartman from South Park as the female steward in the upper barclay.

Ruddy-Bruce WillisMartin-Tom cruiseWard-Karl UrbanTierney-Jason StathamWhitbread-Fox-Kiefer sullivanCrofts-Vinny JonesSurman-Pierce brosnanHoolahan-Shia labeoufHot-Daniel craigJackson-Jamie FoxLambert-John MalkovichDelia-Helen Mirren

[quote user="L4cole"]Ruddy-Bruce WillisMartin-Tom cruiseWard-Karl UrbanTierney-Jason StathamWhitbread-Fox-Kiefer sullivanCrofts-Vinny JonesSurman-Pierce brosnanHoolahan-Shia labeoufHot-Daniel craigJackson-Jamie FoxLambert-John MalkovichDelia-Helen Mirren[/quote]I am stuck on Whitbread!!

[quote user="L4cole"][quote user="L4cole"]Ruddy-Bruce Willis
Martin-Tom cruise
Ward-Karl Urban
Tierney-Jason Statham
Whitbread-
Fox-Kiefer sullivan
Crofts-Vinny Jones
Surman-Pierce brosnan
Hoolahan-Shia labeouf
Hot-Daniel craig
Jackson-Jamie Fox

Lambert-John Malkovich
Delia-Helen Mirren
[/quote]

I am stuck on Whitbread!![/quote]

Someone else already mentioned it but Damien Lewis is nail on

[quote user="L4cole"]Ruddy-Bruce WillisMartin-Tom cruiseWard-Karl UrbanTierney-Jason StathamWhitbread-Fox-Kiefer sullivanCrofts-Vinny JonesSurman-Pierce brosnanHoolahan-Shia labeoufHot-Daniel craigJackson-Jamie FoxLambert-John MalkovichDelia-Helen Mirren[/quote]

Who the fuck is Keifer Sullivan PMSL, actually spat tea over my keyboard

I had actually thought that Simeon Jackson''s story could make a good movie; Being the new guy, becomes the outcast then saves the day (or season).Other than that, the only actor I''d be happy to see play Lambert (I have thought about this a lot, strangely) is Louis Ferreira.  He has recently played Colonal Young in Stargate Universe.Not a great link for those that haven''t seen it, but it''s a relatively legal link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La7kl3pCQ60