Sign in to follow this  
Barclay hero

Who Do you want to come up with us?

I know people have put this on other threads - and CT had started a thread on the Prem survival battle

But who would you like to come up with us?

For me it would have to be QPR (they have to be fair been the best side and lost the fewest games) and Reading (least offensive of the rest)

Of the others:

Swansea and Cardiff - too far away and their fans are tw@ts.  And theyre Welsh

Forest - the Tree fans are a generally arrogant bunch.  I''d like to see them have another year or 2 in the Championship before sliding back into League 1

Leeds - even though its my dads home town (and my exes club) most of their fans are arrogant n0bs too

Reading - no real axe to grind other than Harte - but I think the Royals will bin him off if they go up anyway (too old)

Anyone but Cardiff is my initial reaction. Jones just does my head in.

On account that QPR are probably best equipped to survive I would say Swansea and Reading/Forest.

definately not cardiff or forest, despise both their managers. dont really like the thought of a welsh side in the english premiership so not feeling swansea. nothing against reading, but id quite like shane long and jimmy kebe so keeping them down would help that!

Leeds - NO WAY. After what Spainboy said to us last season, I''m afraid my only desire was for them to be playing in the 3rd tier again next season. We beat them to the title by 9 points and had Millwall not slipped up at the very end they would have been forced to win the playoffs. I never wish to see them achieving b2b promotions to PL as well

Forest, Swansea, and Cardiff - Don''t like any of them. Forest went on a great run earlier this season and reached 2nd spot, but threw their form away and went back to 7th. Cardiff were with QPR in the top 2 spots at the beginning but have dropped points unexpectently quite a few times.

QPR - they have played the best football in my opinion, and deserve to be top

Reading - since they came into the playoffs, they haven''t dropped out as they have kept their form going, unlike Forest. Have played well and deserve to go up

QPR and Reading

Not a Welsh team so from the Play Offs thats Reading and Forest.  I would quite like to sign Jimmy Kebe and have nothing against Forest so Forest are my prefered choice.

NOT Cardiff and especially not Leeds - I have a memory of Danny Mills (the supposedly City biased pundit at the Carra Rud derby) saying he couldn''t see us holding on to a play-off position, so quite funny that we''re going up and Leeds hopefully won''t even make the play-offs.

Leeds without a doubtThe classic pantomime villan and possibly the closest thing we will get to a "derby" or "rival" considering what our clubs have been through the last couple of years.That said they have to win big this weekend and hope Forest take the drubbing of a life time to even get to the play offs !!Im not overly bothrered looking at the field , would rather not see either sheep botherers go up.Fans are c**ts, there display frankly was verging on xenophobia / racism.

Forest... only because it''ll give me a better change of an away match.

Second preference would be reading because they are english.

Forest . . . they might be the easiest to nick points off next season when every point will count.Not keen on some of their fans but it''s next season & they may have grown up a bit by then!Would have said Leeds as I''ve got a couple of mates who support them & the banter was great this year but the team & the fans have shown why they will never get into the premier division all the time they have the attitude they have.Their fans have been  predicting 4-0 wins to Leeds week in week out which has been amusing as they obviously have a disregard for every other club in the championship & believe they have a right to be in the premier based on past glories.In your face Colin & Jamie!No to the Welsh,no offence.Would have said Reading as they seem decent (apart from at their place), but are a better team than Forest & would be harder to beat next year. 

Probably Forest, then again they would probably spend big if they get promoted and if they didn''t we would have to listen to Billy Davies moaning every week

QPR with a 10 point deduction at the the start of their season.

Cardiff, because when they need to win their penultimate game in order to stay in the Premiership the players will go out and party the night before the match.