Sign in to follow this  
Alejandra

The finest looking Norwich City Player ?

Best Looking Norwich player? I''m going for Andrew Surman, yes please! [:P]I''m expecting this thread to get hijacked but its really only for the ladies to answer unless any guys on here would like to own up to something he he.

R.Martin or Holt - if I had to pick one, R.Martin, although this is probably based more than on looks

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Come on guys, out od the closet remarks are acceptable [:$][/quote]Iwan, surely?

[quote user="canary girl"]

R.Martin or Holt - if I had to pick one, R.Martin, although this is probably based more than on looks

[/quote]

Yeah, the clue is in the thread title...

[quote user="Raymond Getärd"][quote user="canary girl"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

ok I probably didn''t word that right; although Holt and Martin probably arn''t the ''typically'' best looking, due to other factors - to me they are [*-)]

[quote user="alysha who used to be called canary girl"][quote user="Raymond Getärd"][quote user="canary girl"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

ok I probably didn''t word that right; although Holt and Martin probably arn''t the ''typically'' best looking, due to other factors - to me they are [*-)]

[/quote]

At the end of the day it''s all about who wears the ''longest shorts'' with you girls isn''t it?

God us men aren''t pieces of meat. You women think you can just stare at us because we show a little bit of skin. You know how that makes us feel. Used.  Used and dirty. You women are all the same, after one thing!

finest looking Norwich player !!That''s sexist towards footballers, if Andy Grey was here he would be jobless..... a second time !!

anyway........sexiest Norwich Player ???Stupid question really

GRANT HOLT !!

actually this made me giggle...wonder if next home game we can get a chant started going :Id leave my wife GRANT HOLTto the same tune as We F**king love Grant Holt

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]finest looking Norwich player !!That''s sexist towards footballers, if Andy Grey was here he would be jobless..... a second time !!

anyway........sexiest Norwich Player ???Stupid question really

GRANT HOLT !![/quote]lol

I have ''snog, marry, avoid'' on in the background, so for the purpose of this thread - snog: R.Martin, marry: Holt, avoid: Steer

This blatant sexism makes me sick, and sets back man''s lib with every post.We''re not just pieces of meat here to be ogled, groped and used for women''s lustful whims.Oh, wait......[;)]

[quote user="morty"]This blatant sexism makes me sick, and sets back man''s lib with every post.We''re not just pieces of meat here to be ogled, groped and used for women''s lustful whims.Oh, wait......[;)][/quote]Thought you were hi-jacking my response then Morty :)

Not many for us lads to choose in football - but having said that, I wouldn''t mind bashing through Karen Brady''s backdoor

[quote user="NRGUK"][quote user="morty"]This blatant sexism makes me sick, and sets back man''s lib with every post.We''re not just pieces of meat here to be ogled, groped and used for women''s lustful whims.Oh, wait......[;)][/quote]Thought you were hi-jacking my response then Morty :)[/quote]*Makes note to read whole thread before replying.[:$]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="NRGUK"][quote user="morty"]This blatant sexism makes me sick, and sets back man''s lib with every post.

We''re not just pieces of meat here to be ogled, groped and used for women''s lustful whims.

Oh, wait......

[;)]
[/quote]

Thought you were hi-jacking my response then Morty :)
[/quote]

*Makes note to read whole thread before replying.

[:$]
[/quote]

Try that on the examiners.

OTBC

I''ll ask my other half tonight, no doubt she''ll come out with some odd answer! as far as i''m concerned they can all look like odd balls, but as long as we win football matches I don''t care.

That reminds me of a definition of another sport:

RUGBY; A game played by men with odd-shaped balls.

Either way, footballers are generally far better looking aren''t they Peter Beardsley?