Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

Kitson to sign???

[quote user="alysha"][quote user="cityangel"]

Cant find anything on any Portsmouth forums other than ''''canary girl'''' who has just registered and posted to ask them if they''ve heard anything [:)]

So own up who''s canary girl?

[/quote]

I can clarify despite this being my former username, it is not me [:)]

[/quote]

I can also clarify that it''s not me[:)]

So any old rubbish is beyond reproach if it was received by a text ?

The messenger bears responsibility, that''s why forums take down what might be libellous stuff.

If you cannot back what you have put up then don''t put it up - don''t squeak that "it was not me sir, it was the text that did it"

[quote user="supercol"]

The vast majority seem to believe we need another striker (most of you have decided to kick Jackson), yet as soon as anyone is mentioned its "oh rather have soandso" etc. etc. , obviously you all lnow a hell of a lot more about football the Paul Lambert. Also the way you shoot the messenger too, Sideshow Tim was only saying he received a text, yet you lot descend on him like a pack of wolves.

[/quote]

What''s sometimes hairy but can also be bald, what comes in different colours but always includes pink, what beings with a T and also ends the same.

To be fair to Sideshow Tim - I remember Sky Sports News/Look East/Anglia Tonight flocking to Carrow Road, "interviewing" PL as he was trying to get to his car etc.

Not sure I''d want Kitson, but if he does the job, then I won''t complain.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]I recon it''s you cityangel - you smelt it - you dealt it ;-P[/quote]

No its not me this is the only name I''ve ever used on forums.

It could be the user on here who currently goes by the name of canary_girl but I''ve now had a look at the messageboard and doesn''t seem like her in the way she has written it. Hmmm

You''re such a co ck at times City 1st.

I''m not claiming anything other than receiving a text message which i''m sharing with other posters. Should this be true (which personally i hope it isn''t as he''s no better than we have) do you think i''ll bask in any glory?

Hasn''t been great for a few years now... but if anyone would be likely to get him back to his best and scoring again it''s likely to be Lambert!

Wouldn''t mind seeing him here at all!!

[quote user="alysha"]It could be the user on here who currently goes by the name of canary_girl but I''ve now had a look at the messageboard and doesn''t seem like her in the way she has written it. Hmmm[/quote]

Whoever she is can''t spell ''''sign'''' and doesn''t use capital letters at the start of her sentences, bless her

She posts

hi i''m a norwich supporter and one of our pinkun chatroom thread have said that one of your guys said we may sigh him on loan till the end of season

http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/forums/2451023/ShowPost.aspx#2451023

Any news at all your end?

canary_girl

I shan''t sink to your level timothy

But I might point out that if you had bothered to read my post you would have realised that I had posted it in the other thread - in reply to another post

Which makes your childish abuse look what it is ....... childish abuse

Lol. I''m aware of that City 1st. I respect your views but sometimes you do go overboard!

I took a lot of stick for the Lambert saga. I received abusive emails calling me all the names under the sun. 1 of which my 10 year old daughter read.

I think, given the source of the information that evening, most posters on here would have done the same.

"I received abusive emails calling me all the names under the sun"

As opposed to your language ...

to a post that wasn''t directed to you ...

to some you claim to repect the views of

how odd

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Lol. I''m aware of that City 1st. I respect your views but sometimes you do go overboard! I took a lot of stick for the Lambert saga. I received abusive emails calling me all the names under the sun. 1 of which my 10 year old daughter read. I think, given the source of the information that evening, most posters on here would have done the same.[/quote]

Blimey,no need for that.Some people need to get a grip[:S]

I wouldn''t mind Kitson to be honest,get him in a good team for a while. 

Not going to get into a slanging match but your post was directed at me.

Enough said, move forward. Let me buy you a pint before the next home game?

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Lol. I''m aware of that City 1st. I respect your views but sometimes you do go overboard!

I took a lot of stick for the Lambert saga. I received abusive emails calling me all the names under the sun. 1 of which my 10 year old daughter read.

I think, given the source of the information that evening, most posters on here would have done the same.[/quote]

Did you forward them to the ''Ex NCFC Pro''?

"but your post was directed at me"

It was not I can assure you

I know, because I sent it

As to the pint - the next home game is some way off so ....

send me a text and I happily neck that (wink)

the abusive emails, did your forward them to the ''Ex NCFC Pro'' that fed you the duff info?

Can you now name him?

I would have loved to have printed them off, rolled them up and shoved them up their backside Mullins.

I would really love to name him but it would have repercussions for him at the club. He has apologised!!

The only thing that would please me about Kitson is that in signing him, he wouldn''t play against us for Pompey.

I don''t rate him, but he always seems to score against us.

In terms of what he''d bring to us, I''m not convinced at all.

I wouldn''t be too disappointed with Kitson at all. OK he hasn''t been at his best for a while, but he hasn''t really been in a very successful side for A while. He can create chances and finish off chances. He''s a threat when on the ball and under Lambert, I believe he could reproduce what he did at Reading, which I doubt many people would complain about! I seem to be the only person who wouldn''t mind Sideshow Tim to be correct on this one! Surely he''s worth a chance? Jackson is a decent player as is Martin, but I can''t see them firing enough goals in to get us over the finishing line

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Please do not give me a hard time. This is nothing other than a text from a Pompey mate claiming that we are signing Kitson on loan for the remainder of the season and he''s expected in Norwich tomorrow. He has a good game up here when we played Pompey in November but by all accounts he hasn''t played that well for them this season. Thoughts??[/quote]

Must be Tommy K time again !

Ok, forgetting the source of the rumour, Dave Kitson is the sort of player who can and has scored goals at this level. But he''s inconsistent, expensive and a little injury ridden. And what does he add to the team? He doesn''t really fit into Lambert''s hard working ethos. I wouldn''t sign him if it were me, but in Lambert we trust.

It''s hilarious how someone can just throw a random name out there and get so much attention. The hilarity of it is, if this comes off then the guy will never shut up about it. Stop pretending you have ''sources'' and stuff because you just look silly... Bunch of attention seeking mugs on this forum.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]I would have loved to have printed them off, rolled them up and shoved them up their backside Mullins. I would really love to name him but it would have repercussions for him at the club. He has apologised!![/quote]

Jerry Gos

[quote user="Lincoln Yellow"]Just throwing random names out there hoping something might come off? If it doesn''t.. "It was a text.."Ok pal.[/quote]Though someone just texted me saying "Lincoln Yellow''s a twunt" and that appears to be true, so who knows?

[quote user="Ncfc"]We already have a big man in Holt , as others have said Nugent is the type of player we need and i would rather throw £3 million at him than CMS who does not look anything special to me.
[/quote]

After watching the match last night I''m incline to agree, the Don''s kept him quiet and didn''t give him any room to play, So glad POSH lost last night

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="alysha"]It could be the user on here who currently goes by the name of canary_girl but I''ve now had a look at the messageboard and doesn''t seem like her in the way she has written it. Hmmm[/quote]

Whoever she is can''t spell ''''sign'''' and doesn''t use capital letters at the start of her sentences, bless her

She posts

hi i''m a norwich supporter and one of our pinkun chatroom thread have said that one of your guys said we may sigh him on loan till the end of season

http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/forums/2451023/ShowPost.aspx#2451023

Any news at all your end?

canary_girl

[/quote]

That looks like the way Brendo writes, so is he travelling in cognito