Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Told Ya!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Well done Wiz, but you know your going to get attention seeking abuse now :P (from the resident bullies... like Morty :P)[/quote]

True GP.

But let them bring it on, its called envy of the non-entities I belive.[:D]

John from Brighton said this on another thread earlier..."All i can say from my experience with the Pink ''Un is that reason is

rarely treated as a virtue on here. The most lengthy, coherent, and

poignant points, made by some of the most enlightened individuals on

these boards, are regularly overlooked for the sake of a mildly

controversial title, with an original post that consists of about 2 or 3

lines of writing, that prompts a ''debate'' that last for 15 or 16 pages."Wiz - would you say John is right ?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]:P is the sticking out tongue emote... I can''t do them on safari, it doesn''t work. I could use Firefox, but i don''t :P[/quote]

Thanks, not having a go, just a bit behind the times! :P

I don''t know why i use them so much...... Its kinda like me using lots of........ as well :P

Now were hijacking Wiz'' thread...

I assume your busy at the moment Wiz, are you going to answer a couple of the more sensible posts on this thread?

A phone conversation a few weeks ago...

Wiz:  Michael, I did predict you wouldn''t let the fans down on the 26th of June 2009. I remember it well salad for tea...

Michael: Sorry Wiz, you old Merlin of the east, but things have been a bit tight.

Wiz: Bit Tight! You''ve made me look smaller than a flea''s todger.

Michael: What can I do to make it up to you?

Wiz: Have you got a spare Million you can chuck at the club? Better still how about two?

Michael: OK old boy, anything to restore your credibility.

Wiz: Look out Pink ''Un, I''m right again. Where''s that post I made up in June 09.....

Give the devil his due. I also scoffed at him when he entertained the notion that we''d be in the top two come the end of the season. Whilst that''s obviously not the case yet, the very fact we''ve even been in the top two at any stage in the season is good enough for me to hold my hands up and say fair play to Wiz.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

Wiz:  Michael, I did predict you wouldn''t let the fans down on the 26th of June 2009. I remember it well salad for tea...

Michael: Sorry Wiz, you old Merlin of the east, but things have been a bit tight.

Wiz: Have you got a spare Million you can chuck at the club? Better still how about two?

Wiz: Look out Pink ''Un, I''m right again. Where''s that post I made up in June 09.....

[/quote]

Oi! phone tapping alert.[;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Only took two years for the rest to come to light lol better late than never I guess. Quite funny reading back on that thread what was said.[/quote]

As you know mate, I''m not a wham bam, thank you mam type of guy........I like to take my time over things.[;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote]

Oi! phone tapping alert.[;)]

[/quote]Wiz. Tapped. Who''d have thought it! [;)]

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]A million monkeys with a million typewriters.
[/quote]

Or a wonderful prophet unrecorgnised by his own village. [:^)]