Sign in to follow this  
Barbie

Russell Martin signs until 2014

He''s 25?! Wow. What a superb signing this lad has been and I didn''t realise he was quite that young. A big, big boost that he''s signed a long term deal with us.

Good times. A squad full of quality, permanent players on long term deals. Couldn''t have believed that after getting trounced at the Valley 18 months ago.

When he came here, I thought who? Then when he signed I thought he has done a good job league one, but won''t be able to handle the Chump. How wrong I and I suppse, many others have been. He has been quality for us and long may that continue.

Well done, PL, RM and the board for sorting this out. Gradually getting players on longer loans makes them valuable if we do have to sell them.

Superb. More no-nonsense stuff from the board. Considering Martin is only just 25 i think he`ll be Prem quality in the next couple of years.

He''s 25?! Wow. What a superb signing this lad has been and I didn''t realise he was quite that young. A big, big boost that he''s signed a long term deal with us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if he is 25 then im 18 again!! cant believe it myself either!!

if the rumours were true about Blackburn wanting him for 900k then they can go jump. with age on his side he is by far the best right back out of the premiership! looking at more 2/3 million!!

[quote user="TheGoogler"]He''s 25?! Wow. What a superb signing this lad has been and I didn''t realise he was quite that young. A big, big boost that he''s signed a long term deal with us.[/quote]

I think when he first joined us he had nothing but praise and said then that he would love to play the rest of his career with Norwich so he is well on the way to keeping to his word