Sign in to follow this  

He must be frustrated especially after Lansbury has just walked straight into the team, hes far to good for the bench. I would personally play him Just behind Holt instead of Martin. Martin had very little influence today. Hoolahan''s Goal was terrific and i hope he can return to the first 11 soon because his talent is such an asset.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="CantonsHero"]After today, if he goes and we use the money to buy Lansbury I''d be happy.[/quote]

Did you miss the 3rd and 4th Goals?

[/quote]Are we talking about the 3rd and 4th goals that Chris Martin had a big hand in too? Can''t have it all ways bud [;)]

Sadly it''s failry evident he''s on his way.  The first bad Lambo decision. All the best Hoolahoop, quality player.

[quote user="AndyJR"]Sadly it''s failry evident he''s on his way.  The first bad Lambo decision. All the best Hoolahoop, quality player.
[/quote]

Im not sure thats the case just yet, Lambert clearly rates hoolahan why would he let him leave? Unless Hoolahan does not want to be here which im sure isnt the case either.

[quote user="Henry"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="CantonsHero"]After today, if he goes and we use the money to buy Lansbury I''d be happy.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Are we talking about the 3rd and 4th goals that Chris Martin had a big hand in too?

Can''t have it all ways bud [;)]
[/quote]

It was clear Hoolahan did more in his brief apperance then Martin did in the entire 90. Hoolahans contribution to both goals was far greater then Martins. Chrissy was the only player who was poor for Norwich today.

[quote user="AndyJR"]Sadly it''s failry evident he''s on his way.  The first bad Lambo decision. All the best Hoolahoop, quality player.
[/quote]

You got all that from him running down a tunnel?

cant believe people think Wes is Leaving 6 weeks before the transfer window opens because he ran down the tunnelPerhaps he just needed a wee, Maybe he has to be somewhere sharpish after the game and cant hang around?

[quote user="CantonsHero"]After today, if he goes and we use the money to buy Lansbury I''d be happy.[/quote]that has to be the fuiines thing i have ever read.. sign Lansbury permanently? Maybe we can get Bojan and Messi too.

[quote user="AndyJR"]Sadly it''s failry evident he''s on his way.  The first bad Lambo decision. All the best Hoolahoop, quality player. [/quote]

"that`s simply amazing Holmes¬

[quote user="AndyJR"]Sadly it''s failry evident he''s on his way.  The first bad Lambo decision. All the best Hoolahoop, quality player. [/quote]IF he is leaving then it may not be Lambert''s choice. He is out of contract in the summer and I would rather see us get a fee for him than let him leave for nothing, we could use that money to sign Barnett. Also, if he is leaving it makes sense to bench him, we are better off having someone else with experience ready to come in and replace him. No point letting him leave in the summer or January fully fit for another team to benefit.Having said that, I don''t see who he would leave us to go to who would offer him more, I don''t think the Prem clubs will take a punt on him and who in the Champ would he prefer?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]cant believe people think Wes is Leaving 6 weeks before the transfer window opens because he ran down the tunnel

Perhaps he just needed a wee, Maybe he has to be somewhere sharpish after the game and cant hang around?
[/quote]

Agreed. Perhaps he was just feeling the cold.

I''ve not always been his biggest fan (I thought he was a bit of a luxury) but his quality shone out today, as it does more often than not. We struggled to finish them off and get the third goal, but once he was on it was game over. From what I''ve heard (on here, so granted not gospel) he wants to play for us, he stuck with us last year, and he could get a shot at the Preemiership with us. Why would he go?

[/quote]

You reckon?  because I don''t.

Just trust the man, his record demands that on its own.

[quote user="The Wesminator"]

Just saw his goal in the telly, just class how he chipped it over the keeper.

I thought he did what it says on the tin today.......but then I would.

[/quote]

Agreed. Wes showed what true quality and speed of thought that he has with that chip.  Other players would have blasted it and the keeper would have made the save. We must not let him go!!

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Henry"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="CantonsHero"]After today, if he goes and we use the money to buy Lansbury I''d be happy.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Are we talking about the 3rd and 4th goals that Chris Martin had a big hand in too?

[/quote]

It was clear Hoolahan did more in his brief apperance then Martin did in the entire 90. Hoolahans contribution to both goals was far greater then Martins. Chrissy was the only player who was poor for Norwich today.

[/quote]

No.  He and Holt linked up superbly well and they both tore Ipswich apart.  The best I have seen them both play as a partnership ever.  Who set up Holt for his 3rd?  Chris Martin was excellent today a long with every other player.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Henry"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lincoln canary,you are a fucking idiot!

apparently he has thrown his teddies out of the cot majorly and had a big bust up with Lambert saying he should play every game!!!! I rate him but cant tell the manager what to do, its a squad game and nobody has a divine right to play every game!!!

Poor is probally a touch harsh but MArtin wasn''t great. As for his involvement in the goals for the 3rd he didn''t intend to lay it to holt it was a heavy touch and the 4th was a simple pass! Wes scored a cracker and showed a sublime touch to help make the 3rd.

I''m not slagging Martin off here I just think he didn''t have a great game whereas Wes came on and we subsequently wrapped the game up, fact!

[quote user="baldyboy"]apparently he has thrown his teddies out of the cot majorly and had a big bust up with Lambert saying he should play every game!!!! I rate him but cant tell the manager what to do, its a squad game and nobody has a divine right to play every game!!!
[/quote]

IF that''s true then there is only one winner in that dispute and that must be the manager. I will be distraught if there has been a bust up and we lose the boy as he''s the most exciting and creative player I have seen play for us for many a long year. Only Huckerby and Eadie IMO had that magic spark to ''get you off your seat''. We''ve had other damn good players (Crooky for example and Martin Peters before that) but few have possessed the genius of Wes Hoolahan. I know he can be greedy and one footed but the boy always plays to entertain and for that I, for one, will always be eternally grateful to have seen him in the canary yellow. 

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="CantonsHero"]After today, if he goes and we use the money to buy Lansbury I''d be happy.[/quote]that has to be the fuiines thing i have ever read.. sign Lansbury permanently? Maybe we can get Bojan and Messi too.[/quote]It''s not as unlikely as you think, Jas. Wilshere and Ramsey are both ahead of him in the pecking order (Ramsey is only out on loan because he''s coming back from a very serious injury), and I think they may look to sell him in the summer. If Spurs let Taarabt go to a Championship club for £1m, who knows?

Martin worked well as a foil to Holt,  and his quick feet did play a part in the winners;  sure of touch with both feet meant the ball was kept moving with pace - and it is that is what created space for each goal.

we are far more balanced with Martin and holt than with jackson starting.  

What we do miss is any pace - our whole squad either has no pace but can use a football well or has pace but cant control a ball or pass it.

Lansbury looks a class act though - his passing was a true joy today