Sign in to follow this  
morty

All things considered...

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I make it two posts on this thread not being very complimentary towards Mr.Worthington and no sign of Nutty as yet.Still once he finds some loose connection to NCISA no doubt he will pop up.[;)][/quote]

I think you want him to.

Now I wonder what kind of ----ism  or ---itis that is.........?

[^o)]

OTBC

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]Sliding down the table... Am wondering if this is the turning point to our season.....
[/quote]

I think this was always going to be a tough month.....by the end of it I think we will have a pretty good idea of where we will finish our season......both Leeds and scum are beatable at our place.

If Holty does have to serve a ban then I trust Lambert to come up with plan B.

You have to remember that we are new in this league and most of us would be happy with a top half finish above the scum...anything else is a bonus..

[quote user="Twitchy"]It''s weird feeling like this about our team, I mean I have always loved NCFC but in recent times I always expect the very worst, under Mr Lambert if things don''t go our way at least I know we had a go and had a guy on the sidelines who gives a monkeys about every free kick, tackle and wrong decision, for me I''m super proud.[/quote]

Yeah would agree with that.

I think the next games will give a real indication as to how the rest of the season may pan out.

Home to Leeds, Ipswitch and Away to in form Derby.

I think we all need to take a step back and think about where we have come in the last year + bit. If you told me that after getting spanked 7-1 at home on the opening day of last season we would go onto win league 1 and be 1 point of 4th half way through November this season I would have bit your hand off.

In Lambert I trust.

Worthington''s comments show him to be a very bitter man......but not as bitter as I feel about him..............good riddance

Both Barclay Boy and mtv very well put, we need to learn to walk before we can run and as for Worthy........jog on.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I make it two posts on this thread not being very complimentary towards Mr.Worthington and no sign of Nutty as yet.Still once he finds some loose connection to NCISA no doubt he will pop up.[;)][/quote]

Lovely old job Tilly[Y] Now I can say what I want and the only person Butler and Beaus can accuse of having an agenda is their old mucker from "Old nCIsA"[;)]

There''s people on here sqweamed and sqweamed and stamped their feet trying to get Worthy out. Ably assisted by good old nCIsA who''s committee of well-meaning amateurs voted for a change a full 12 months before it happened. One of the favourite phrases from these people was "anybody would be better than Worthy". Of course things didn''t pan out quite that way, did they? So one by one they piped down and started to look for other targets to know best about.

Now finally we have a manager who could turn out to be as good as Worthy they crawl out of the woodwork again and stick the boot in. One of these posters just the other day told me not to look back! I bet it felt like old times to take his disappointment out on Worthy yesterday!

What I don''t understand is why nCIsA could be motivated to go for Chase and then Worthy but never once for Doomcaster himself! Makes you wonder if he gave them all free tickets or something[:O]

[quote user="mtv"]Worthington''s comments show him to be a very bitter man......but not as bitter as I feel about him..............good riddance[/quote]

What did he actually say.I was in a pub where the scouse game was on full blast.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

He said it was never a red card and we were hard done by.

Old habits die hard I''m afraid[;)][/quote]

I thought that the Reading guy ( Murty) was more complimentary about us than Worthy was. He did say it wasn''t a red card but didn''t he also play down our 3 goals  by saying it was just bad defending by Reading and twice he said ''''all credit to Reading '''' think it was in reference to them getting back to 3-3 but then we only had 10 men for 50 mins.

WOTB website were spitting feathers over Worthy after the game [:)]

Worthys a bit of a sit on the fence sort of guy, so don''t take his comments to heart!

I totally disagree with all this slating of Worthy. Afterall he was very good for us and it only turned sour when he tryed to hang on for too long and started making c rap decisions!

Lovely old job Tilly[Y] Now I can say what I want and the only person Butler and Beaus can accuse of having an agenda is their old mucker from "Old nCIsA"[;)]

There''s people on here sqweamed and sqweamed and stamped their feet trying to get Worthy out. Ably assisted by good old nCIsA who''s committee of well-meaning amateurs voted for a change a full 12 months before it happened. One of the favourite phrases from these people was "anybody would be better than Worthy". Of course things didn''t pan out quite that way, did they? So one by one they piped down and started to look for other targets to know best about.

Now finally we have a manager who could turn out to be as good as Worthy they crawl out of the woodwork again and stick the boot in. One of these posters just the other day told me not to look back! I bet it felt like old times to take his disappointment out on Worthy yesterday!

What I don''t understand is why nCIsA could be motivated to go for Chase and then Worthy but never once for Doomcaster himself! Makes you wonder if he gave them all free tickets or something[:O]

[/quote]

No free tickets Nutty but cash was going in the other direction by NCISA sponsoring Worthy''s Number 2 Dougie Livermore throughout his reign.By the way tell me where i have expressed disappointment in Worthy''s Sky performance as all i did was make reference to two other posters comments.Angel has now told you WOTB was displeased as well so just get it right instead of your usual broadbrush approach.

I didn''t say you did Tilly... just accepted your invitation to debate Worthy and nCIsA.

Anyway............

You''re late[O][|-)]

Oh.... and....

Dougie Livermore another City legend and top bloke...

Who did you replace him with....

Jim Duffy[:^)]

Is that what they call being upwardly mobile.....

Oh.... and....

Dougie Livermore another City legend and top bloke...

Who did you replace him with....

Jim Duffy[:^)]

Is that what they call being upwardly mobile.....

[/quote]

You are spot on Nutty when Doug Livermore left we continued to sponsor the No. 2 as we did for about 13 years.It just so happened it was Jim Duffy next in a long line.I think Martin Hunter was included in that list for about the 5 minutes that he lasted here.....now just remind me who brought him to the party.[:P]

Why did you stop sponsoring the No. 2[:^)]

What''s poor old Ian Culverhouse done to upset you?

[/quote]

The decision was made following relegation during the close season of  2009.Ian Culverhouse was not yet on the radar but i suppose bringing him up helps you swerve the question i asked with regard to Martin Hunter who lasted here all of four months...now that is what i call being upwardly mobile[:D]

Now just to remind you the question was who brought him to Norwich City? Your clue is he was irish and it was not Bryan Hamilton.

[quote user="morty"]Another perfectly good thread arsed up!

You lot don''t half go on!

[;)]
[/quote]

Well at least this time it''s not resulting in a former City star losing out on much needed income, so it''s relatively harmless.

[quote user="morty"]I am actually very proud to be a City fan tonight. Lambert talks about heart and passion, and we saw it is spadefuls for 45 minutes tonight.Under previous managers that would have gone on to be a cricket score.The ref is still a tw@ though.[/quote]correct!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[;)]
[/quote]

Well at least this time it''s not resulting in a former City star losing out on much needed income, so it''s relatively harmless.

[/quote]

When was the thread arsed up Web Team Morty[:^)] Having a different opinion to another poster isn''t arsesing up a thread. Otherwise someone would start the thread and every one else would just reply "I agree"[;)]

"Well at least this time it''s not resulting in a former City star losing out on much needed income, so it''s relatively harmless."

Strange comment Beaus... Are you saying that comments made on here have resulted in a drop in book sales?

And I''d better answer Tilly''s question, otherwise I''ll get no peace[:''(]

Martin Hunter was a very good coach who was appointed by Worthy. He was the guy you Worthy Outers latched onto to avoid giving credit to Worthy for the teams good performances. He left because he couldn''t get on with Tilly''s "great choice for a manager" Peter Grant.

I would have thought that withdrawing sponsorship of the Assistant Manager because we were relegated was a case of someone losing out on much needed income. But there we are, we rarely agree on these matters.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="morty"]Another perfectly good thread arsed up!You lot don''t half go on![;)][/quote]

[/quote]

When was the thread arsed up Web Team Morty[:^)] Having a different opinion to another poster isn''t arsesing up a thread. Otherwise someone would start the thread and every one else would just reply "I agree"[;)]

"Well at least this time it''s not resulting in a former City star losing out on much needed income, so it''s relatively harmless."

Strange comment Beaus... Are you saying that comments made on here have resulted in a drop in book sales?

Martin Hunter was a very good coach who was appointed by Worthy. He was the guy you Worthy Outers latched onto to avoid giving credit to Worthy for the teams good performances. He left because he couldn''t get on with Tilly''s "great choice for a manager" Peter Grant.

I would have thought that withdrawing sponsorship of the Assistant Manager because we were relegated was a case of someone losing out on much needed income. But there we are, we rarely agree on these matters.

[/quote]When Tilly trolled you, and you fell for it.[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hunter applied for the managers job as did Peter Grant and without giving you ammunition we all know who Delia and her selection panel gave the job to don''t we? Or maybe i have got it wrong and Delia was not involved with the selection process but i am sure you know best and i really don''t want to go over old ground[;)]

Everything about that period stinks... whether it be the ownership, the management, the players signed..... backroom staff and the sycophantic NCISA.The whole bloody lot needs clearing out.... and those responsible made to pay.

Indeed Tilly. But Hunter remained at the club ''til he ended up in yer pal Peter''s out tray with Earnshaw, Safri, Etuhu.......

Still......

We did get Cureton[Y]

I reckon Cluckin'' Nora could have done a better job!

[quote user="morty"]

When Tilly trolled you, and you fell for it.

[;)]
[/quote]

It was before that to be fair. But I guess it depends on "Morty the Mod''s" definition of arsed up[;)]

[quote user="morty"]

When Tilly trolled you, and you fell for it.[;)][/quote]

It was before that to be fair. But I guess it depends on "Morty the Mod''s" definition of arsed up[;)]

[/quote]Nope, I think I called it about right lol.But seriously, how many years are you and Tilly going to keep having the same argument?[:D]

[quote user="morty"]

When Tilly trolled you, and you fell for it.

[;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh dear me Morty looks like i will leave the resident Mr." I Will Take Any Thread I Like To Off Topic"  to your good self as you have now obviously upset him.He seems even more touchy than usual these days.[:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="morty"]

When Tilly trolled you, and you fell for it.[;)][/quote]

[/quote]

Oh dear me Morty looks like i will leave the resident Mr." I Will Take Any Thread I Like To Off Topic"  to your good self as you have now obviously upset him.He seems even more touchy than usual these days.[:D]

[/quote]Haha, all good here! Don''t make me bang your heads together next time we''re in the pub though![;)]