Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Fleetwood was the most dodgy pick tbh.  I know very little about the non league, but while teams like Wimbledon can beat anyone on their day, theres not many teams in those league with players who can change a game or get a goal when you need it. 

Nevermind, next week will be the week.

Unlucky Meth. As I always say we will always lose more weeks than we win. To get all 6 we need the breaks to go for us. If a side goes down to 10 men we need it to be the opposition. I have every confidence in this team of PUPs getting more wins during the course of the season. You guys making the final selections are the Fab 40! You earned the right to pick by being the top 40 last season. Your strategy was good Meth, you put together six picks with a good potential return. Thank you for that and enjoy the rest of the weekend.[Y]

Unlucky buddy.

Brilliant, I go Man Utd at home to West Brom and they only draw. [:''(] Bad times.

[quote user="SWP"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]Shyster is very quiet tonight?[;)][/quote]

What was the Brest score?  Very pleased with Cardiff giving me another correct selection, was rather worried when they were 2-0 down after 8 minutes!

[/quote]Brest finished 0-0.  He must feel a right tit.And SWP is a poor man''s Lee Croft, how he still gets in the England team is a mystery I will never solve.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]He didn''t lose did he? (i didn''t :D)[/quote]

0 0.Arles held out.

Unlucky Meth.My tip for people is to sod Fleetwood.That''s the 3rd week they have let me/us down[:(]

Well done Bangor City.10 wins out of 10.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="SWP"]

What was the Brest score?  Very pleased with Cardiff giving me another correct selection, was rather worried when they were 2-0 down after 8 minutes!

[/quote]Brest finished 0-0.  He must feel a right tit.And SWP is a poor man''s Lee Croft, how he still gets in the England team is a mystery I will never solve.[/quote]

Chops - last week you reprimanded me for not keeping within the spirit of what the PUPS concept is all about  - I dutifully agreed and ceased with the slightly antagonistic nature of my posts - now here you and a several others are queuing up to take the pi*ss at my failed selection.I feel an apology for the blatant hypocrisy is in order.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="SWP"]

[/quote]Brest finished 0-0.  He must feel a right tit.And SWP is a poor man''s Lee Croft, how he still gets in the England team is a mystery I will never solve.[/quote]

Chops - last week you reprimanded me for not keeping within the spirit of what the PUPS concept is all about  - I dutifully agreed and ceased with the slightly antagonistic nature of my posts - now here you and a several others are queuing up to take the pi*ss at my failed selection.I feel an apology for the blatant hypocrisy is in order.[/quote]

Guys, I''m feeling pretty crap about this weekends events and the last thing I/we need is for this PUPs thread to degenerate into a slanging match like a lot of the other threads on this forum, so please give it a rest, thanks from a rather down MC.

cant see anyone picking Liverpool for a long time yet mate [;)]

to be fair, Meth missed out a lot of the big guns.  The premiership is a funny ol league this year, there will be a lot of upsets.  The big 4 have now dispanded into a big 5 with Liverpool dropping out and Spurs and Man C coming in.  Teams like Blackpool and West Brom are showing a lot of character and spirit and even Chelsea looked pretty poor today, did anyone notice how weak their bench was today?  Teams like Celtic and Rangers aren''t going to drop many points.  Theres still only really 2 big teams in Spain, Inter and AC are gonna be battling it out for Serie A, back anyone against Willem 2 in Dutch league, but PSV and Ajax are decent.  Germany is very tough to call at the mo.  The bankers just aren''t quite the same as they used to be. 

Keep your chin up though Meth, we''ll do it all again next week.

Shyster, unlucky son, you clearly know your stuff and have had a good run, whod''ve thought those breast boys would''ve left you down [:P]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="SWP"]

Chops - last week you reprimanded me for not keeping within the spirit of what the PUPS concept is all about  - I dutifully agreed and ceased with the slightly antagonistic nature of my posts - now here you and a several others are queuing up to take the pi*ss at my failed selection.I feel an apology for the blatant hypocrisy is in order.[/quote]Oh come on.... brest/right tit = lame pun?  No offence intended.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="SWP"]

Chops - last week you reprimanded me for not keeping within the spirit of what the PUPS concept is all about  - I dutifully agreed and ceased with the slightly antagonistic nature of my posts - now here you and a several others are queuing up to take the pi*ss at my failed selection.I feel an apology for the blatant hypocrisy is in order.[/quote]Oh come on.... brest/right tit = lame pun?  No offence intended.[/quote]

Apology accepted [img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]

I was happy that I got one right for the first time for weeks and weeks but it doesn''t mean a lot when we lose on our final 6 selections.

Hard luck Meth, chin up, we''ve all been there.

[quote user="methcanary"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="SWP"]

Chops - last week you reprimanded me for not keeping within the spirit of what the PUPS concept is all about  - I dutifully agreed and ceased with the slightly antagonistic nature of my posts - now here you and a several others are queuing up to take the pi*ss at my failed selection.I feel an apology for the blatant hypocrisy is in order.[/quote]

Guys, I''m feeling pretty crap about this weekends events and the last thing I/we need is for this PUPs thread to degenerate into a slanging match like a lot of the other threads on this forum, so please give it a rest, thanks from a rather down MC.[/quote]Don''t let it get you down - we''ve all had some shockers this season and it does hurt when it''s your call but you''ll be back next time with a winning set - and in the meantime, you can still help the remaining pickers for the season.  I just think so far this year it''s been a crazy set of results so things should die down at some point and we''ll get some money in the bank.

What on earth do I need to do to bag a win?!Unlucky Meth, but remember we''re all supporting each other and we''ll all get together again next week and help the next picker!

I think im on 4 correct naps out of 11(i think) what a joke! Thats beyond awful....and no help to the picker. From now on I will predict the norwich result every week! - In the event that norwich are not playing ill pick the Hereford result. If Norwich and Hereford are not playing then ill pick some random game! [y]

I am like a proverbial glass eye......."look good" with my naps but totally trucking useless! Its across to the Welsh league of Bangor loving for me!Unlucky though Meth....I hate to say but Fleetwood have been a real Bogey team for me this season.

Hard luck Meth. The form in the big leagues is topsy turvy to say the least. Hope it settles down soon otherwise it''s gonna be a long winter, well down this season already.