Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

Danger Beware

[quote user="hogesar"]

Thank God Pete has said something.

Will it make a difference?

No. [:(]

[/quote]Its unfair hogesar, nana is harmless.

This reeks of the pack mentality.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Oi! Since when did this site start persi cuting the little guy? even the staff are doing it now!

Sorry, but I like nana. [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/hug.gif[/img]

[/quote]

Is this a jewish thing?

[/quote]Altering quotes now Mr B? [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/nono.gif[/img][/quote]

Just a little joke Wiz as the word you were looking for is persecuting.

Humour gene thin thin on the ground this morning is it?[:-*]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="hogesar"]

Thank God Pete has said something.

Will it make a difference?

No. [:(]

[/quote]Its unfair hogesar, nana is harmless.

This reeks of the pack mentality.

[/quote]Wiz, whatever you think of him, and having met him, he''s a nice lad in my opinion, he has been spamming for way too long. SDP publicly telling him off not only tells him to stop it, but shows all the people who have been sitting there thinking "I wish the mods would spank him for this spamming" that something has been done about it.No one is being picked on here.[:)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Im flodding the message board, well thats no good as i cant swim....I''ll go out for the day and learn to swin and come back tonight [y]

[/quote]

Yes Nana, stop flodding and learn to swin. [*-)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Oi! Since when did this site start persicuting the little guy? even the staff are doing it now!

[/quote]

You obviously miss 90% of his crap [:P]
[/quote]Any thread which singles out individual posters on here for ridicule is bullying, nasty and juvinile imo.

And public threats by mods don''t help much either, thats what PM''s are for.

I hate the pack mentality of it.

[/quote]

Just to brighten the mood Wiz, why dont you give us one of your ''The club is going into administration'' or ''There''s a huge amount of investment coming into the club'' stories. [Y]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Oi! Since when did this site start persi cuting the little guy? even the staff are doing it now!

[/quote]

Is this a jewish thing?

[/quote]Altering quotes now Mr B? [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/nono.gif[/img][/quote]

[/quote]Spelling gestapo is beneath you Mr B. [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/police.gif[/img]

Yes on this subject, I get this a lot on here my friend, but I have a thick skin, whereas, nana''s only young so it might put him off posting, and that is wrong imo.

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Oi! Since when did this site start persicuting the little guy? even the staff are doing it now!

[/quote]

You obviously miss 90% of his crap [:P]
[/quote]Any thread which singles out individual posters on here for ridicule is bullying, nasty and juvinile imo.

And public threats by mods don''t help much either, thats what PM''s are for.

I hate the pack mentality of it.

[/quote]

Just to brighten the mood Wiz, why dont you give us one of your ''The club is going into administration'' or ''There''s a huge amount of investment coming into the club'' stories. [Y]

[/quote]What? and risk the wrath of pete?

He''s in a funny mood today![IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Surprise/surprised-027.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Is this a jewish thing?

[/quote]Spelling gestapo is beneath you Mr B. [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/police.gif[/img]

Yes on this subject, I get this a lot on here my friend, but I have a thick skin, whereas, nana''s only young so it might put him off posting, and that is wrong imo.

[/quote]

Nannas by their very nature are thick skinned.

Wiz he has been asked nicely, asked then shouted at. All to no avail.

If you looked at his count and the total boll*** posted then.......no hold on he''s not related is he?[:D]

[quote user="CT"]Poor old ''Nana.

It wasnt so long ago that the majority of people on here were v. critical of me and my posts/threads.

I was never as bad as ''Nana though, was I?

[/quote]

Do you want a truthful answer? [:#]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="CT"]Poor old ''Nana. It wasnt so long ago that the majority of people on here were v. critical of me and my posts/threads.I was never as bad as ''Nana though, was I?

[/quote]

Do you want a truthful answer? [:#]

[/quote]Lol, its never wise asking questions you really don''t want the answer to.[:)]

Pack mentality? Mod''s shouldn''t get involved?

The only reason this thread even comes up is that the Mod''s are very leniant on here and have given Nana the benefit of the doubt despite his posting. It''s not even the amount that matters, it''s the fact that none of them really contribute anything worthwhile - i.e Spamming - which is a rule on any forum.

I''m glad Pete has got involved now, better late than never!

If i do what Nana''s done over the past year or whatever, on any other forum i''d have received a couple of warnings and then a ban!

[quote user="Dogger "]

Pete should just make an under 18 section for the kids to ''play''!!

[/quote]

If they get spongebob games i''m gonna be so pissed off.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Dogger "]

Pete should just make an under 18 section for the kids to ''play''!!

[/quote]

If they get spongebob games i''m gonna be so pissed off.

[/quote]

You could pose as a kid to get entry but you will only end up on a list!![;)]

I think Pete is probably right to give Nana a warning but the way it''s been brought to the fore on this thread is wrong. There are some more ''experienced'' posters who have been having a little dig at him for a while now and it has started to look a little like bullying. The rules should apply equally to all and this just looks like Nana has been singled out as an easy target because some of forums big hitters have decided to have a moan.

It feels wrong and I might need to have a long shower later but i think I agree with 1st Wiz [;)]

spamming is wrong....SDP is right it has gone too far and needs to stop...

Problem is Nana''s posts on their own are ok its when he starts getting arrogant and rude where he pushes his luck a little....

Perhaps this ''warning'' will limit these occurances and we''ll be able to enjoy ourselves a little more on here.

Apologies to Nana if my message was interpreted as bullying - that was never my intention. Several polite attempts were made via email a few days ago but they were either ignored or the email address was an old one.

How an earth is it bullying?

He is spamming the forum and winding people up on purpose with his garbage..People are bound to get annoyed and have a go and If you call that bullying then man up.

[quote user="ucl-canary"]

How an earth is it bullying?

He is spamming the forum and winding people up on purpose with his garbage..People are bound to get annoyed and have a go and If you call that bullying then man up.

[/quote]

I agree, people have got to be more thick skinned

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

I think Pete is probably right to give Nana a warning but the way it''s been brought to the fore on this thread is wrong. There are some more ''experienced'' posters who have been having a little dig at him for a while now and it has started to look a little like bullying. The rules should apply equally to all and this just looks like Nana has been singled out as an easy target because some of forums big hitters have decided to have a moan.

It feels wrong and I might need to have a long shower later but i think I agree with 1st Wiz [;)]

[/quote]

There has been no intention to Bully as you and Wiz state.

Several attempts have been made, many tongue in cheek to try and persuade him to ease back.

All attempts have failed as he seems totally ignorant to gentle hints.

This thread started as a joke and a hope he might, this time, take the hint.

He has even then managed at least 5 posts on this thread.

Everyone should have the freedom to post what and when they like (within bounds of the rules governing this  site) BUT spamming is not allowed and multiple posts of one word IS spamming and annoying when it stops the flow of a thread.

So go and have your shower with Wiz and may you both enjoy it[:D]

I''ve met Banana too  and he''s a nice young teenager but his obsession with spamming the board has, as many people have commented, got out of hand . Can remember one night about a week ago, he managed the last post on about 10 threads in less than 10 mins and none of them said much [:)]

I don''t think all the hints various people have left over the past few weeks plus some gentle requests which Pete said he''s made privately can be called bullying, they are just polite requests to stop and think what you''re doing.

This is one of the most easy going sites I''ve been on and if everyone is fairly sensible then it can be enjoyed by all.

This isn''t a dig at Smudger but does he need to send 4/5 separate posts in one go?

I know he feels the need to reply to everyone''s view point but isn''t this a form of spamming?