Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

Danger Beware

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Going without what? A coke?

I''d have held out for at least a couple of alcoholic drinks or a hand job.
[/quote]

No hypocrisy in suggesting that a 16 year old should use the internet to obtain illegal alcohol or sexual gratification from an older man, then?[;)][:P]

[/quote]

Absolutely not. Unless I''ve previously posted about how disgusting it is for a sixteen year old to obtain alcohol by such means and/or get tossed off by an old man and forgotten about it [:O][;)]. I didn''t even suggest that The Butler had to do all of the leg work (or wrist work if you prefer [:D]) himself. He was merely the broker in such a deal and could have passed the job in hand to a younger PUP if he so wished.

At least you''re all friends again now..........until Friday night/Saturday morning when young Nana gets a little carried away with his analysis of the Watford game [;)]

[/quote]

[:D][Y]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Going without what? A coke?I''d have held out for at least a couple of alcoholic drinks or a hand job.[/quote]

No hypocrisy in suggesting that a 16 year old should use the internet to obtain illegal alcohol or sexual gratification from an older man, then?[;)][:P]

[/quote]

Absolutely not. Unless I''ve previously posted about how disgusting it is for a sixteen year old to obtain alcohol by such means and/or get tossed off by an old man and forgotten about it [:O][;)]. I didn''t even suggest that The Butler had to do all of the leg work (or wrist work if you prefer [:D]) himself. He was merely the broker in such a deal and could have passed the job in hand to a younger PUP if he so wished.[/quote]

[img]http://pawsru.org/m/src/m2912_spanish-inquisition-04.jpg[/img]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Going without what? A coke?

I''d have held out for at least a couple of alcoholic drinks or a hand job.
[/quote]

No hypocrisy in suggesting that a 17 year old should use the internet to obtain illegal alcohol or sexual gratification from an older man, then?[;)][:P]

[/quote]

thats better.