Sign in to follow this  
Daz

Dereham V Norwich - Match Chat

[quote user="ncfc90"][quote user="Barclaybred"]Another one who took time to settle,but now can do a job for us...[/quote]We''re playing Dereham...[/quote]But moaners would moan if we didn''t score...

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="ncfc90"][quote user="Barclaybred"]Another one who took time to settle,but now can do a job for us...[/quote]
We''re playing Dereham...
[/quote]

But moaners would moan if we didn''t score...
[/quote][Y]   the scoreline doesnt matter...it is after all a fitness exercise for the players nothing more...just watch how many people read into the scoreline lol.

at least we know he can score some and he''s not just deadweight.

i reckon if he''s given a run of games then we''ll have no need for jackson!

[quote user="Barclaybred"]lol i wasnt judging him on this match...I wouldnt have been suprised if we had lost this match.Its A leg warming game[/quote]Beat me to it lol[Y]

Winning 3-nil clearly means we''re going to win the league again this year, with Cody scoring 30+ goals.

[quote user="morty"]Winning 3-nil clearly means we''re going to win the league again this year, with Cody scoring 30+ goals.
[/quote]lol...or obly winning 3:0 against non league SURELY means we are certain to be relegated[:|]

[quote user="morty"]Winning 3-nil clearly means we''re going to win the league again this year, with Cody scoring 30+ goals.[/quote]Only 30? YOU ARE SO F*CKING NEGATIVE!

[quote user="morty"]Winning 3-nil clearly means we''re going to win the league again this year, with Cody scoring 30+ goals.
[/quote]

...or....only 3 0!!! Shit,we are going to struggle this season.4th from bottom if we are lucky[:@]

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="morty"]Winning 3-nil clearly means we''re going to win the league again this year, with Cody scoring 30+ goals.[/quote]Only 30? YOU ARE SO F*CKING NEGATIVE![/quote][:D]

Just shows how far the witch and her new gaggle of cronies have dragged us down if we''re happy with

a 3-0 win against Dereham Town FFS.

Hasnt anybody realised that the results of friendlies arent wat matters. We always have poor results in one or two friendlies against non league opposition.

The fitness is the main thing as well as the new players gelling and everybody getting used to everybody''s game and the way Lambo wants them to play. We will be ready for the start of the season and i am sure that we will be challenging for the top six at least.

One game against Dereham, with the greatest respect to them, does not matter

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Just shows how far the witch and her new gaggle of cronies have dragged us down if we''re happy with a 3-0 win against Dereham Town FFS.

[/quote]

Who needs Wrathsajoke hey Mister C.?

And we have our first poster who actually thought we were being serious.[:D]

Finished 3-0 then,can''t really complain, first pre season game, we''ve scored 3 goals, kept a clean sheet, and won the game easilly. Good Start I say

[quote user="shiplee15"]Hasnt anybody realised that the results of friendlies arent wat matters. We always have poor results in one or two friendlies against non league opposition. The fitness is the main thing as well as the new players gelling and everybody getting used to everybody''s game and the way Lambo wants them to play. We will be ready for the start of the season and i am sure that we will be challenging for the top six at least. One game against Dereham, with the greatest respect to them, does not matter[/quote]

I think you need to take a couple of humour tablets S15 as you have bitten the bait thrown down by the windup merchants!

I cant believe we dint beat dereham by atleast 8-0 what aload of rubbish sack the whole squad lambert all the backroom staff the board and everyone who works at carrow road and lets start again with the under 12s!!

[quote user="linco88"]I cant believe we dint beat dereham by atleast 8-0 what aload of rubbish sack the whole squad lambert all the backroom staff the board and everyone who works at carrow road and lets start again with the under 12s!![/quote]

Then we need to poach the Dereham manager and trainer.

Refuse compensation and move our recruitment from ASDA tp TESCO at Dereham. QED

Hi guys this my first post on here, hopefully first of many. Was wondering how the brazilian cb looked, any good? and in all fairness a win is a win regardless of how the team played and the scoreline, and hopefully lambert and co will be able to build on the display.

Welcome mattjj22, I wouldn''t mind knowing the blokes name either! Anybody at the match got ANY info him?

Whilst this post is admittedly motivated by Cody''s two goals, I fail to see when he has ever let us down and not produced the goods. Opportunities last season were limited, but I have every confidence in him should he be called upon this season.

The "Brazilian Triallist" didn''t play... Francomb played alongside Whitbread at CB in the second half.There were two triallists who came on for the last 10 minutes, both playing on the wing, but both did nothing!

Notable absentees......Ward (presumably injured), Adeyemi,Daley but perhaps more tellingly Gill,Tudur-Jones & Wiggins, a bad sign for that trio- even worse if they''re not on that plane to Germany tomorrow ?!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="shiplee15"]Hasnt anybody realised that the results of friendlies arent wat matters. We always have poor results in one or two friendlies against non league opposition. The fitness is the main thing as well as the new players gelling and everybody getting used to everybody''s game and the way Lambo wants them to play. We will be ready for the start of the season and i am sure that we will be challenging for the top six at least. One game against Dereham, with the greatest respect to them, does not matter[/quote]

I think you need to take a couple of humour tablets S15 as you have bitten the bait thrown down by the windup merchants!

[/quote]

Yea, watevs