Sign in to follow this  
city4eva

FORSTER is coming back!!!!!!

[quote user="Dogger "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Dogger "]

Also heard on Saturday the deal has been done on forster - dunno why it''s not been announced though?

[/quote]

Because a cynical man would maybe say that the deal isn''t actually done and they''re just hoping lol?
[/quote]

Maybe, but he is well connected and wouldn''t normally give me BS

[/quote]

Could be because there was something to the Ranger rumour and we are waiting to announce them both together?

A leeds howler and one or two bad kicks compared to around 15 occasions when the defence let us down and he was there to save points and keep hold of a win... I''m pretty sure nobody else out there is with you on this mate :)

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"][quote user="Dogger "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Dogger "]

Also heard on Saturday the deal has been done on forster - dunno why it''s not been announced though?

[/quote]

Because a cynical man would maybe say that the deal isn''t actually done and they''re just hoping lol?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Could be because there was something to the Ranger rumour and we are waiting to announce them both together?

Could be, fingers crossed.

[/quote]

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]forgot leeds away have we and his many other dreadful kicks-yeah he saves shots but thats his job ffs-when rudd played he didnt let us down[/quote]

Without taking sides,Forster did have a couple imperfect games and Rudd certainly never let us down..But Forster did on his own,save our skin more than once and did not crumble after that mistake at leeds,like so many keepers wouldve.He came back stronger and no doubt will be working hard on his kicking during the break..Im not sure if Rudd wouldve kept up a consistancy for the whole of the campaign at his age....Forster will be the real deal one day and is halfway there..Rudd is the young apprentice who in time may become the jewel in the crown..After reading the biog of Shilton,he used to have terrible  distrubtion and was very weak with his arms and legs..so went on a self training campaigne during the summer breaks,while others went on holiday,and became a stickler to training,even carrying on,when others had left,to improve,and though he knew he wasnt number one at leicester,as banks was, his chance would come...Hopefully we now are in the same position now!

After reading the article on skysports with Chris Hughton saying he has options I can only guess that these options are from Championship clubs. If this is the case then he will surely come back to us to defend his title of players player.

If however he had first team options from Prem teams then we might have some problems but maybe Newcastle won''t want him in the Prem helping a rival team

Touch wood this will all be sorted by the end of the week and I am sure 99.9% (basically except for wrathsajoke) will be delighted

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]forgot leeds away have we and his many other dreadful kicks-yeah he saves shots but thats his job ffs-when rudd played he didnt let us down[/quote]Rudd will be a great keeper in the future i think everyone agrees with that, and yes he didnt let us down when he came into the team, but how many games did he play? He may not have let the 1st team down, but anyone that saw the rugby tackle that gave away the pen against Ipswich reserves can see hes still got a bit to learn, and we cant afford for him to still be learning things like that in the champ.

I would like to think he will come back. The only thing that might harm our chances would be if he had some northern championship teams in for him who he could play for whilst living at home. I have no idea how important that is for him but if he has a girlfriend up there and got sick of all the travelling then no matter how much he liked his time with us the prospect of another year trekking the length of the country every week may not appeal so much if he has options much closer to home.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Dogger "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Dogger "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hope so. I''ll be happy for people to say "I told you so" but I reserve judgement on these things till the press conference lol.
[/quote]

For someone who has that many posts and been registered that long how could you have missed all of CUSDP''s posts? He is only one person that I trust 100% on this Forum to deliver Insider information that is always correct.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Dogger "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Dogger "]

[/quote]Because a cynical man would maybe say that the deal isn''t actually done and they''re just hoping lol?[/quote]

[/quote]Hope so. I''ll be happy for people to say "I told you so" but I reserve judgement on these things till the press conference lol.[/quote]

For someone who has that many posts and been registered that long how could you have missed all of CUSDP''s posts? He is only one person that I trust 100% on this Forum to deliver Insider information that is always correct.

[/quote]Yes I agree, he is on the whole accurate.But unexpected things happen, Fraser on the point of signing a loan deal and one of the other Newcastle keepers breaks his leg in a freak waterskiing accident on holiday. Or a lower half Prem club swoop in last minute and offer Fraser first team football and 3 times the wage we can pay him.I''m not a raging pessimist, but I try not to get my hopes up just in case.[:)]

Seems he has signed but Norwich are slow to tell us.

From Newcastle website:

[url=http://tinyurl.com/2tcnbl]Forster rejoins Norwich[/url]

[quote user="Duffman"]This useless site just doesnt like any of my browsers.[/quote]I just looked on their official site and couldn''t see anything.

[URL=http://tinyurl.com/2tcnbl] Forster rejoins Norwich[/URL]

Second and final attempt.  

The moment has gone now though.

Lol, i suppose he is pretty shiit really, i mean how many awards has he won this season, those saves that have been awarded by standing ovations, the one on ones, i would rather have had Theoklitos.

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]forgot leeds away have we and his many other dreadful kicks-yeah he saves shots but thats his job ffs-when rudd played he didnt let us down[/quote]

Don''t want to under mind Rudd as a future keeper because I think with him and Jed Steer we have to exceptional goalkeepers coming throuh the ranks.

Declans decision making is poor just look at the goals we conceeded when he was in goal during Forsters suspension. He gained invaluable experience during these games but he is still on a steep learning curve. If we get Forster or not I would not like to go into next season with Rudd as number 1 and I think the fact that PL has suggested that he will go out on loan means the coaching staff feel the same.

[D]

The lad slating Forster clearly doesn''t remember the game we won promotion lol. Fraser was the inspiration for the defence and the team that day. I''m desperate for him to come back.