Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Sorry mine is late this week, first time its happened this season I think!!!

Huddersfield to beat the Nowhere boys for me.

Good luck NC1 and all PUPs

MC

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Norfolkchance1 and Billy Dixon we have...

1/6

FC Basel

1/5

Ajax

1/8

Sampdoria

8/11

Huddersfield

1/4

Salzburg

2/7

Tottenham

Which will win for the Academy £33.72p. As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £28.38. So once again that’s big difference and it just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. So don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring!

Thanks again Norfolk for these excellent selections. We must have an outstanding chance again this weekend.

So now it’s "game on". Tottenham and Huddersfield get us under way today at 3pm followed by Salzburg at 5pm. With any luck we will 3/3 tonight and we can look forward to Sunday when Ajax kick off at 1:30, Sampdoria at 2pm and finally Basel at 3pm to complete the job

Good luck everyone[:)]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="I am a Banana"]

ok, so with 2 weeks to go im going to go for wins - pickers just don''t seem interested in draw , why ever not [;)]

No championship fixtures this week, or are they just not on the sky sports ipod app?

anyway this week ill go for the premiership fixture between Stoke City and Everton at the britaina stadium. Away win

Good Luck NorfolkChance, although i think you have A-very-goodChance [;)]( see what i did there[;)])

[/quote]

Risky one Nana''. And there is Champ games, they are just all on Sunday as it is the last game of the season.
[/quote]

the bigger the risk - the bigger the prize.

I realised there are champ games this week but i only looked on the saturday so didn''t see them at 1st.

[:(] Huddersfield leaked a late one to the tin pot pub team. [:(]...

But wait!

Last minute Huddersfield winner!GET IN!

[H]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"] [:(] Huddersfield leaked a late one to the tin pot pub team. [:(]...

But wait!

Last minute Huddersfield winner!GET IN!

[H][/quote]

I missed the drama but relived it through this post Mister[Y]

Salzburg 4-1 now Scrimmage my friend [Y]

http://www.livescore.com/soccer/austria/

[/quote]4-2 in the end, that''ll do though! Going in 100% for tomorrow''s games.

I have to go out now but, although tempting fate, believe that we look home and dry so congratulations NorfolkChance. It''s in the bag.

Well I think congratulations are in order! Well done Norfolnchace1!

Yet another win for us and the clubs future!

Davo

Big thanks to everyone for their selections this week, a lot of the ones I didn''t pick won as well which just proves how good everybody is at picking the right teams and games. With the selections I was given we couldn''t really lose this week.

Thanks to nutty and billy also this fantastic thread wouldn''t happen without their efforts.

Finally I''m so happy to have revoked my membership of the one away club , I was starting to think I was never going to do it, especially when Huddersfield got pegged back yesterday.

But we did it again!

Well done Norfolkchance1[<:o)]

It was never in doubt after Huddersfield scored that late winner. That goal is some recompense for all the late goals that have cost us in the past.

So you now join Ray''s line of fame and I can put Ray''s ammended signature at the end of this post. I just know Arrdee is looking down and smiling tonight[Y][:)]

So that''s the seventh win this season taking the seasons total to £241.54

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, yes Norfolkchance1 £899 for the Academy,so far.