Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Hi everyone and thanks once again Nutty for entrusting me with a week of the Free bet, hopefully I can get us a win to follow last weeks great win and our great football clubs fantastic championship winning promotion. I am looking at making the final selections between 5 and 7.30 Friday night if thats OK with you Nutty and will be closely observing everyones picks at various times before then. Some good picks already under consideration.[/quote]

That time is fine by me[Y]

I''ll nip in and see Billy later today. I don''t think I''d better tell him 82% of you PUPs had winning selections last week though[;)]

Having made the play-offs, Huddersfield will be buoyant and far too much for a despondent Colchester who missed out so.........

Huddersfield v Colchester........Home win.

Good luck NorfolkChance1. [Y]

Hey nutty, I know this thread is not about any individual but can you please let me know if I can achieve the magical 50% if i get this week and next week correct? (if we keep the free bet then I''ll keep my own score next season - promise)

Thanks

[D]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

Hey nutty, I know this thread is not about any individual but can you please let me know if I can achieve the magical 50% if i get this week and next week correct? (if we keep the free bet then I''ll keep my own score next season - promise)

Thanks

[D]

[/quote]

You certainly will Drinks[Y] I made a mental note of it last week so I have no need to look it up.

And if we are lucky enough to do this again next season you won''t need to keep a check because you will be right up there challenging every week. In fact I will have you as one of the favourites to win it[:O]

Bayern (11-4-1 at home) v Bochum (4-4-8 away)  looks like a good bet for a HOME win.

Best of luck NorfolkChance1 and all you lovely Pups![Y]

Been a while since I looked at the Turkish games but I''m heading back there this week and going with......Fenerbahce v Eskisehirspor....Home win please.The very best of luck to Norfolk and all this weeks pups.[Y] Lets finish the season with a couple more wins.[;)]

I think Spurs will have just enough left in the tank to get past Bolton. Best of luck Norfolkchance, and to the rest of the PUPs!

Seeing as my beloved Welsh premiership has finished for this season, I''ll throw my weight behind a win for HUDDERSFIELD v col who.Good luck Norfolkchance, hope we can change your name to everyfolkenchance next week!Leedscanary.Ps - a belated well done to inchy for last week, and good luck to Beau for his 10k

It''s off to Spain for me too this week and a nice easy win for REAL MADRID vs Osasuna.

Good luck !!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

Thanks

[D]

[/quote]

You certainly will Drinks[Y] I made a mental note of it last week so I have no need to look it up.

And if we are lucky enough to do this again next season you won''t need to keep a check because you will be right up there challenging every week. In fact I will have you as one of the favourites to win it[:O]

[/quote]

well i need to get a correct nap in one of the last 2 weeks to finish above [D]

Notts County to beat Cheltenham for me please     Heres looking forward as always to both a city and PUPs win ;)

I''m off to london this week and going for a Spurs Home win. I had a good look around and this week seems like quite a tough one.

Davo

Austria for me this week where top of the table Salzburg should take another step towards securing the title.

RB Salzburg     V   Wiener Neustadt   Home Win

Love Leeds suggested name change Norfolk and with the quality of PUPs selections looking up to their usual standard it''s got a realfolkenchance of happening [;)]

Right the the moment has come to present this weeks selections.

1) FC BASEL to beat Bellinzola

2) AJAX to beat NEC Nijimigen

3) SAMPDORIA to beat Livorno

4) HUDDERSFIELD to beat Colchester

5) RED BULL SALZBURG to beat Weiner Neustadt

6) TOTTENHAM to beat Bolton (My selection for stats purposes Nutty)

All these sides chosen still have a lot to play for in relation to European places and league titles etc and promotion from league 1. All the sides are in decent form and are playing against sides that recent form and season form would suggest that they would beat.

Close suggestions just missing the cut were Notts County, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and West Brom.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to the thread this week its helpful when you get as many different selections as I''ve had this week as it means that the pool for picking games from becomes larger.

Thanks to Nutty for giving me the chance to be on this thread and lets hope we can be successful again this week!

P.S. Belated congratulations to Inchy for last weeks win I meant to put it in my earlier post before.

Great selections Norfolk[Y]

Like Inchy said, we are looking good for another win. Surely only the cruellest luck  can prevent it. I will get these to Billy in the morning and post the odds on here.

Alas a wedding in the Vale of Glam precludes me, otherwise I''d be there with bells on! I used to play every Saturday on the Downs, not far from there...

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

never heard of 1,3 and 5.

But NC1 if you have done your research then im happy [;)]

[/quote]

I''ve never heard of no.4 away team lol [:)]