Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

What was your favourite day out 2009/2010...

Home or away? I made a day of it for the Leeds home match, and with it being fresh in the memory, it still has to be my favourite :-)

I expect there were some truely brilliant away games that i missed, but i did make it to Southend which was brilliant too.

Both Charlton games for me. (I missed Leeds at home because I was on holiday in Florida - it was a close decision but I am keen to retain the use of the lower half of my body)

The home game because our 2nd half performance topped by Holty''s late equaliser made me really think we did have the talent and b0ll0cks to achieve something this season.

Yesterday because results everywhere were perfect for us and how often do you get the actual result you need away from home to win something?

And also because of the celebrations afterwards all the way home and into this morning.

mine was at walsall the fans went mad when the second goal went in great night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok0QsFAICLE&feature=related

Colchester away. The anticipation on the morning of the game was huge. Great noise in the away end. The celebration for the second goal was unbelievable because it just killed them. Best away day I have had with Norwich.

Charlton + Col U away. [:)]Many others been good too, and it was nice to attend some of the ''smaller club''s'' stadiums.

Living away from Norfolk i''ve not got the choice of games most of you have but Huddersfield & Walsall away were both pretty damn awesome, 2 late turnarounds at our end of the ground with some spectacular celebrations in the stands.

Hartlepool Away (First League away win)Stockport Away (Great Pie and a Pint meet up with the Northern Canaries, McNally, Delia and MWJ attended)Colchester Away (Don''t know how I managed to not get kicked out of the Col U end)Wallsall Away (Great comeback with Holt missing)Huddersfield Away (Just knew we would make it after that result)Leeds HomeCharlton AwayWorst DaysCarlisle Away [League] Good result but got a bloody speeding ticketLeeds Away Millwall AwayTranmere Away

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Living away from Norfolk i''ve not got the choice of games most of you have but Huddersfield & Walsall away were both pretty damn awesome, 2 late turnarounds at our end of the ground with some spectacular celebrations in the stands.[/quote]Yeah, must have been awesome. [:)]When we come to think of it, we have had many, many late winners/equalisers. I remember in February time when we were saying Leeds keep doing it and getting lucky. There''s nothing lucky about it, just working hard till the end and it paying off with the goals.

Gillingham was quality and to come back with 10 men in the sunshine! Southampton another quality game and we should have won that too.But Leeds at home has to be for atmosphere and result.....awsome! Even yesterdays game sat in with the home fans who soon cottoned on i was Norwich .........glad i saw the game but my heart was in the away end.

Colchester was great just because of all the build-up and the big lead meant we could rub it in their faces for the whole second half, Huddersfield was an amazing comeback and I think the day most of us believed we''d done enough, but yesterday was even better - a backs to the wall siege mentality from players and fans and the huge release of tension at the final whistle. What a fantastic day. I didn''t even mind too much that I was stuck directly behind that massive pillar (who the hell decided to put it right in the middle behind the goal?!) and had to spend most of the game jumping into the aisle trying to see round it!

[quote user="Brendo "]Charlton + Col U away. [:)]

Many others been good too, and it was nice to attend some of the ''smaller club''s'' stadiums.
[/quote]

lucky bugger getting both of those ;-)

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Col Utd away & leeds at home.
[/quote]

These were mine too[Y]

And I also agree with the poster who said Orient away for the half hour before kick off. That had the potential to be the best of the lot.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Col Utd away & leeds at home.[/quote]

These were mine too[Y]

And I also agree with the poster who said Orient away for the half hour before kick off. That had the potential to be the best of the lot.

[/quote]Yeah, pre-match Orient was very, very good. Wave upon wave of inflatables being thrown out from the back of the stand was an awesome sight. Shame about the match.

I know a lot of people won''t agree but I liked Wycombe away, good atmosphere and the ground in the middle of nowhere! Played pretty well and always knew we were going too score!And despite the terrible view, Brighton away was pretty fun, made a weekend of it and coming back in the last 10 minutes having been awful, with Doc scoring the winner! Went crazy at the end [:D] Good times!

[quote user="Harry"]Hartlepool Away (First League away win)
Stockport Away (Great Pie and a Pint meet up with the Northern Canaries, McNally, Delia and MWJ attended)
Colchester Away (Don''t know how I managed to not get kicked out of the Col U end)
Wallsall Away (Great comeback with Holt missing)
Huddersfield Away (Just knew we would make it after that result)
Leeds Home
Charlton Away

Worst Days
Carlisle Away [League] Good result but got a bloody speeding ticket
Leeds Away
Millwall Away
Tranmere Away
[/quote]

well you got 3 points [;)]