Sign in to follow this  
Quelchy

We Have some Hotties Amongst our away following (Y)

[quote user="Heffers Canary"]As a woman, I''d like to put across the equally sexist ppoint of view that there are some male hotties who make up our away following too![/quote]Oh but all men think they''re hot anyway... we look in the mirror in the morning and see the balding head, the beer belly, the monkey hair chest... and we all, without fail, think.... lookin'' goooooood! [:D]

[quote user="jbghost"]Hope that isn''t my daughter you are talking about!!!! Where were you sitting (od standing)????[/quote]

Sitting, she got fed up with being poked in the head

[quote user="Kojak"]

How do i attach a picture of my missus?? Its a good un!

[/quote]Upload it to www.tinypic.comCopy and paste what is under the ''IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards'' section

I''d like to think I''ve converted my girlfriend into a City fan, she was raised a Ipswich fan by her dad, but she''s slowly coming round to the right way of thinking, there''s even a pic of her with Iwan Roberts at her nans now.

She''s also taken to nicking my City shirts as PJ''s...

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

''Norwich City hotties'' was an idea put forward at a meeting when discussing what to put on our mobile site. It was soon dropped.

I know plenty of attractive City fans but you''re not seeing pics, sorry.

[/quote]
Screw you, Pete, I''m setting up a Facebook group.... [;)]
[/quote]

I look forward to it...

[/quote]

the screwing or the facebook group?

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

''Norwich City hotties'' was an idea put forward at a meeting when discussing what to put on our mobile site. It was soon dropped.

I know plenty of attractive City fans but you''re not seeing pics, sorry.

[/quote]Screw you, Pete, I''m setting up a Facebook group.... [;)][/quote]

I look forward to it...

[/quote]

the screwing or the facebook group?

[/quote]I asked that on page 3 - lol

"I''m genuinely yet to meet a female Norwich fan I find attractive lol."

Are you kidding me! I have seen so many in recent years, I have been plucking up the courage to chat one up but then I decided that having a Norwich City girlfriend would be too pefect for my liking.

Back in our premier league season I used to occasionally see this gorgeous blonde outside the Jarrold stand who had huge boobs and wore a very tight away shirt, I would sometimes take the long way round to my seat in hope of catching a glimpse of the stunner.

I got chatting some some stuning young lady at the McDonald''s before the Walsall game. I saw her walk in and thought wow! It was after a short while I saw that she had an NCFC top... and a boyfriend. They boyfriend went to the loo and she sat oppsite me whilst. I think she must have dragged him along as she said she was from Norwich and studying at Warwic Uni. The boyfriend had no such NCFC apparel. Anyway, I did the polite thing, finished my tea and let them be.

[quote user="dreamteam"]Lower Barclay, Block A, several Hotties,

Especially one lovely blonde on row T.[/quote]I can report another lovely blonde in Jarrold block O, row K-ish. Aside from that, not a lot else where I sit.

BLIMEY! GET A LIFE FELLA''S! My old theory of giggly girl-shy nerds making up the bulk of forums is looking like its true. (hence why I’m not so active)…all you jokers with 4k+ posts really need to find something else in your life as well as NCFC.

Many years ago when I was living in darkest Manc land, had quite a few mates at Uni who were (genuine) Manure fans and they always reckoned that they liked going to Norwich because we had the fittest women fans (oh and they liked being able to rip the ground apart as well of course).

Mind you some of our older female fans were impressive in those days, after the Man U fans rioted, one fell off the roof of the Barclay. He was put on a stretcher and promptly whacked by an old lady as she passed by.

that was because as well as pissing on them , he had been dropping roof parts onto the NCFC fans - he deserved it

I always thought there was a massive lack of any talent - home or away. Except for Tasty Norwich Bird (tm) in the lower Barclay, but even she is a bit haggard now.

I guess I do live in Brighton, so maybe my standards are high... you wouldn''t believe the totty you get in this town! Especially when there is a bit of sun - bang! Fit birds wearing bugger all, **everywhere**! Summertime is dangerous for the whiplash it give your neck...

Anyway - my missus is from Norwich and she''s as fit as hell, so ner! :)